Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: Pokemon Infinity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Since I am no longer going to frequent the forums, I am putting up a permanent link to all my work on Pokemon Infinity. This OP will no longer be updated, look for updates on my Deviantart account instead. https://cataclyptic.deviantart.com/galle...n-Infinity . 

Also, if you go to the TV tropes page for Pokemon Uranium, tou may see something familiar...

Disclaimer: This may or may not be a fake game in the future, for now it's just an idea. I will for sure create all of the 160+ fakemon, all the important characters and region, but as to whether or not this turns into a real game depends on if I can find a coder and a spriter. For now I'll just have fun with the idea. 

From the creator of Legendary PKMN,
Crimson, 
A lot of stick figure comics,
And other obscure series that you wouldn't care about,

[Image: pokemon_infinity__orbitomic_and_luminova...bdg7xa.png]

(Left: Orbitomic, the guardian of Matter. Right: Luminova, the guardian of Energy.)

"Rainbow Forest"... so melodic <3

According to the Level the starters are supposed to evolve, I assume they evolve only once? Looking forward to see those! That is, whenever you decide to upload them onto dA, take your time. I don't feel like reviving my very old acount there, so I'll use the link above to get there.

Ten Legendaries within one bunch of new Pokemon is a little too much for my taste, but after all it's your game idea~
(04-07-2017, 10:39 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]"Rainbow Forest"... so melodic <3

According to the Level the starters are supposed to evolve, I assume they evolve only once? Looking forward to see those! That is, whenever you decide to upload them onto dA, take your time. I don't feel like reviving my very old acount there, so I'll use the link above to get there.

Ten Legendaries within one bunch of new Pokemon is a little too much for my taste, but after all it's your game idea~

Actually they evolve twice, I'm more of a traditionalist compared to say, the creators of Glass and Fragments. I just put the immidiate evolutions on thier pages, I quickly realized that trying to put all of them within that space won't work (slight spoiler: there is a pokemon that has 3 different evolutions, and I think two with two different evolutions). 

Originally the legendary count was 8, but then I realized turning my trio into a quatro would be SO much better (you'll see why when I post them) and then another was added because it was just too awesome not to add.

Finally, I'm actually working on the starter evos first stages right now! I'll only upload them once all three are done though.
Bumping thread- the starters first evolutions have been added, as well as the names and theme of gym leaders and elite four.
I cannot see the Starters Evolutions in your dA-Gallery though...? *sobs slightly*
(04-26-2017, 10:43 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot see the Starters Evolutions in your dA-Gallery though...? *sobs slightly*

Huh? I just clicked ont he link and they are right there... did you look towards the bottom? The pokedex is numbered, so the starters evos are numbered 002, 005 and 008.
They display for me. Looking good.
(04-26-2017, 01:47 PM)Iron Wrote: [ -> ]They display for me. Looking good.

Thanks!
Oh, my bad. I actually thought #34, #31 and #29 were the Startermon, because they're listed at the beginning. Must have overseen the numbers in the first place.

Indeed, looking nicely. Will wait for the Legedaries now, once you're less busy with college.
(04-26-2017, 02:06 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, my bad. I actually thought #34, #31 and #29 were the Startermon, because they're listed at the beginning. Must have overseen the numbers in the first place.

Indeed, looking nicely. Will wait for the Legedaries now, once you're less busy with college.

Urg, yeah I really need to do those... college is going well enough, but even back in 2012 I never managed to get a good design for the matter and energy pokemon... that will take a lot of work this time too. I need them to be as epic as possible.
Pages: 1 2 3 4