Pokemon Uranium
Breeding Luck Stories, Any Game (does this go here?) - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Everything goes (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Breeding Luck Stories, Any Game (does this go here?) (/showthread.php?tid=2012)

Pages: 1 2 3

Breeding Luck Stories, Any Game (does this go here?) - AgentParadox - 02-02-2018

Post your breeding luck stories here, they can be from any Pokémon game.

For my breeding luck story, This happened a couple of days ago. I was breeding Stunky on my original Moon and managed to wind up with a 6IV Adamant one, which is pretty much the best combo.

RE: Breeding Luck Stories, Any Game (does this go here?) - Lord Windos - 02-02-2018

During the last Wonder Trade Event, I ended up hatching a 5IV Shiny Lunapup with a great nature, and I ended breeding a 6IV Female Relaxed Sponee to make the perfect U-turn Sticky Weber during the WTE Event before that! All in all, I'm pretty happy with my windfall, and hope one day I get a Shiny Luxi to add to my collection!

RE: Breeding Luck Stories, Any Game (does this go here?) - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 02-02-2018

(02-02-2018, 02:16 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: All in all, I'm pretty happy with my windfall, and hope one day I get a Shiny Luxi to add to my collection!

Apart from that, my favorite Breeding Story is probably Cirno, the shiny Alola-Vulpix that hatched on Sunday 20/8/17 in Pokemon Moon during breeding members for a planned themed playthrough of UltraSun... Given it came pretty unexpected as I hadn't even a Shiny Charm and shiny and non-shiny Alola-Vulpix look rather similar in their color, I soft-freaked out upon seeing that red star in Status Screen... She's so sweet.
I forgot how many IV she has, but it's a female with Snow Cloak (mother had Hidden Ability), a timid nature and Freeze Dry and Moonblast egg moves. Dusk Ball.

RE: Breeding Luck Stories, Any Game (does this go here?) - Mikaruge108 - 05-20-2018

Currently trying to breed a shiny jangmo-o on moon. Father is my shiny garchomp from black2 (US Region) and the mother is (Hopefully) a different region; the language it was caught in was Simplified Chinese; I got her thru gts, and now, the father of future ones is the first male that I bred (Also US Region). I have the Shiny charm on Moon, and assuming Masuda method applies, that'd be what, .2% chance Confused well, *holds up a glass* here's to hoping I get this sometime in my lifetime: [Image: Spr_7s_782_s.png]

RE: Breeding Luck Stories, Any Game (does this go here?) - Mikaruge108 - 05-29-2018

put the previous breed on hold (it was taking too long Sad) now breeding a shiny scatterbug via vivillion. mother is korean while father is american. I switched because it is easier to tell if the matsuda method applies.

RE: Breeding Luck Stories, Any Game (does this go here?) - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 05-29-2018

(05-20-2018, 11:48 AM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: [Image: Spr_7s_782_s.png]

Ahaha, with that pink scale on its forehead shiny Jangmo-o looks like a piece of candy. How cute! Good luck and patience on breeding either it or a shiny Scatterbug. ( ÒωÓ)و☆

I was just about to say that I could easily provide a non-english Pokemon before I realized that I've played the 7th Generation in English instead of my mothertongue. Fail. But GTS and Wondertrade are your friend when searching for foreign Pokemon for Masuda Method.

RE: Breeding Luck Stories, Any Game (does this go here?) - Mikaruge108 - 05-29-2018

thx for the offer. btw i got my Korean Vivillion thru wondertrade on Alpha Sapphire(got her as a scatterbug and evolved to confirm she was indeed a foreign pkmn), and the Chinese Kommo'o thru GTS.
and you aren't the only one who did something like that. I first played Pokemon Y in Japanese with kanji enabled (i'm teaching myself the language, and figured that would be a good way to learn grammar). and im having to release non-shinies as soon as they hatch (all my boxes on moon are full)

RE: Breeding Luck Stories, Any Game (does this go here?) - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 05-29-2018

(05-29-2018, 01:14 PM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: and you aren't the only one who did something like that. I first played Pokemon Y in Japanese with kanji enabled (i'm teaching myself the language, and figured that would be a good way to learn grammar).

Awww, really? That's pleasant to know, Hooray for us weirdos then! As I once told someone that I'm playing the game in a different language, I've been met with incomprehension. No 'mean' one, they simply couldn't quite get why I would do so.

RE: Breeding Luck Stories, Any Game (does this go here?) - Mikaruge108 - 06-03-2018

Geez either I'm really unlucky or my rng is broken. Since the last post I've been breeding near nonstop and absolutely nandemonai (TL note: nothing) nearly rage quitted Sat. I've been trying to find a way to SR a single egg to no avail (when exactly are the egg contents generated?) I guess the rng just loves giving me the finger.

RE: Breeding Luck Stories, Any Game (does this go here?) - Mikaruge108 - 06-06-2018

Well, I guess the RNG isn't all that bad, got this yesterday; no Destiny Knot was used (I don't have the patience to save up 48 BP.)
[attachment=695]