Pokemon Uranium
[Game Update] Pokemon Uranium 1.2.2 - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Rules and Official News (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: [Game Update] Pokemon Uranium 1.2.2 (/showthread.php?tid=2053)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Pokemon Uranium 1.2.2 - CodySP - 04-01-2018

Howdy Uranium fans!

Just in time for April Fools, we've provided NOTHING there's no update at all. We've all been playing Poker and blackjack all day! This time has been passed with absolutely 0 work on anyone's part, it's all been an elaborate ruse to sell T-shirts to unsuspecting elderly patrons!

Alright, so we pushed out an update, it's available to download RIGHT NOW through your patcher.exe
Code:
- EGGS! Easter means eggs, so we have added unique egg sprites for every pokemon in Tandor!

- You know what does not have to do with Easter? French! But we added a French translation anyway.

- Hidden Abilities galore! Many previously unobtainable HAs are now avalable. These include the starters. Note: the Snopach, Slothohm, Minicorn, and Luxi evolution line have their HAs set up now, but are not yet obtainable YET, however the Chinese New Year Mystery Gift Luxi will now have it's HA retroactively.

- For your convenience, a shortcut to your save files had been added to the game install directory.

- Added Optimized English to the Language Selection menu, We've put an insane amount of effort into these improvements and we're excited to see how players interact with the world!

- The moves Safeguard, Fling, and Copycat have been fixed.

- Seikamater and S51-A can now be caught in randomizer when encountered outside their normal areas.

- Fur Coat will now only affect physical attacks.

- Changed the shiny Nuclear Tancoon and Tanscure sprites back to their old, red color.

- Fixed bug where nuclear horde pokemon could be found holding mega stones in randomizer.

- Nuclear form Pokemon will now have nuclear moves in randomizer.

- Added a lovely jingle when picking berries.

- Added several map optimizations to improve In-game performance

- Fixed bug where getting KOed at Epsilon could result in odd behavior when next entering a Pokemon Center.

- Fixed dialogue when attempting to take the metro from Bealbeach to Legen Town without a ticket.

- The punk brothers event will now never happen on the daycare PC.

- Acai, Bacu, Cupu, and Guara Berries now actually work. They can also now be used with Natural Gift. They have a base power of 90 and types of Psychic, Electric, Ice, and Fire respectively.

On top of the patch, we'll also be releasing a brand new MYSTERY GIFT Right on time for Easter. As always you can claim your Mystery gift from the Mystery Gift option on the Main Menu, and pick it up at any Pokemart

Happy Easter and a big thanks for your continued support from all of us at Team Uranium!

RE: Pokemon Uranium 1.2.2 - Polaris - 04-01-2018

TWO Mystery Gifts.

One of 'em is gonna make all you breeders out there cry.

RE: Pokemon Uranium 1.2.2 - Lord Windos - 04-01-2018

(04-01-2018, 10:39 PM)CodySP Wrote:

Bloody hell, I thought it be another couple of months until we saw more progress on the game, but if this isn't a happy surprise I don't know what is, especially since I was wondering about the fate of the game as of late! As for my thoughts on the fixes and changes the update brought:

-I'm both surprised and befuddled the devs making unique Egg Sprite, since that's a lot of hard work on something that, strictly speaking, nobody was really clamoring for to my knowledge. Then again, I'm not on the Discord regularly, so if that IS something the Breeders wanted I'll shut my mouth then! That, and if its something the devs wanted to do for the fun of it, then I got no complaints to be made!

-Now even more people can fully enjoy the Uranium experience, and bath in all its irradiated glory!

-Yes Yes YES!!! Finally, almost every Pokémon has their HA, including one of my favorites in the game Luxi! You don't know how happy I am to see them gain the ability they have always desired as a premier Cleric, Wall, and Baton Passer, and being even harder to take out than before! Happy days are here to last, ahahahaha!

-Sweet, that means its even easier for me to backup my save files!

-Huh, didn't know you guys were working on the English of this game, but improvements are improvements, so I'll go check the changes myself and see what all that hard work in action!

-Concerning the bugfixes to the moves and Fafniter's primary ability, all I have to say is that is excellent news, since it means playing with them in a competitive format will not be as decisive and/or useless! Now all that needs fixing that I know off is the VoltTurn Bug and all the Egg Moves of Pokémon (Primarily Genderless, but others too) being released and available at some point in the future, and all will be fine and dandy to me!

-Faster game means a better experience, so this is one fix I am glad to see inacted!

-Good quality of life fix right there, as the last thing breeders want to be is interrupted while withdrawing/depositing their precious Pokémon!

Alright, those are all the comments I have about the update atm, so I'll just go and download the Mystery Gifts and find out what you've been hiding in the bushes this time! Wonder what's going to get through to my obsideon heart and make me cry, though.....

Thanks Uranium Devs, for the tired, hard, and thankless task of keeping Uranium ticking! Or maybe that's my giegercounter going off again, who knows?

No seriously, thanks mates!

RE: Pokemon Uranium 1.2.2 - Lord Windos - 04-01-2018

Oh, now I see what you mean, Polaris! Yeap, that will certainly bring out the waterworks!

RE: Pokemon Uranium 1.2.2 - shademonkey - 04-02-2018

Just a quick update from L
Code:
I just put out a small fix for a few problems with the update.

Run your patcher again to get it.

RE: Pokemon Uranium 1.2.2 - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 04-02-2018

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh, 'nother update!~ ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ

I once saw someone sharing a few unique Egg Sprites on the Discord quite a while ago, but I didn't expect them to make it into the Game... I'm so glad that they did however, because I'm loving this. It may not be 'necessary', but to me it adds some good joy while collecting and hatching Eggs. <3 Same does the sweet jingle while harvesting Berries.

Now with the Hidden Ability, I like my female Ruyi even more. Thanks for adding the missing HAs in the end, *sniffle*... But where and how can a Starter with HA obtained in-game?

Per usual, glad that progress in this precious FanGame is made, and
[Image: 21f6815028f95d1e87c5c45815bc65b1.jpg]for all the work put into it!

RE: Pokemon Uranium 1.2.2 - Spiritmon - 04-02-2018

Magnificient! Simple magnificient! I love this new update! The wonderfull sprites of the eggs who require so many efforts and I love it. The new pokemon of the season the pseudo legendary, the bunch of HA pokemon who have acquire his powers, I can only thank! Awesome job to the team who have brough this wonderfull update! Thank you thank you!

RE: Pokemon Uranium 1.2.2 - Spiritmon - 04-02-2018

I want to say again I think its is impressive and really awesome about each egg have different colors and desighs. It makes you want to see kind of colors each egg have.

RE: Pokemon Uranium 1.2.2 - Dragonstrike - 04-02-2018

*squeals in excitement*

- Wheeee!!!  Unique egg sprites!  That means no guessing/trying to remember what's in each egg!  Well, without checking the type in the PC, anyways...

- Awesome!  It's always great to see more translations and language options!

- Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!  Makes me kinda sad to hear that those who missed the Chinese New Year MG missed out on getting a special Regenerator Luxi, but at least it's a breedable treat/trait, right?  It's nice to see that practically all the HAs are available and/or working now, too.  Just gotta wait for when the remaining ones are properly implemented into normal gameplay...

- Cool.

- Yay, bug fixed moves and abilities!  Still have to get a few of them, but this is always great to hear, too!

- Ooh, bug-fixed randomizer stuff?  Cool.  I'll have to go give the mode a try at some point...

- General berry and map improvements?  Great!

Overall, I'm very happy to see this update!  Great job, and keep up the good work, devs!

EDIT: OMG...that MG......I never saw THAT coming...

Happy Late Easter Fools!  Can't say that very often when it actually makes a modicum of sense, can ya?

RE: Pokemon Uranium 1.2.2 - Dragonstrike - 04-02-2018

(04-01-2018, 11:44 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Oh, now I see what you mean, Polaris! Yeap, that will certainly bring out the waterworks!

It certainly got me!  But for a...different reason.  I can't help but agree with that 'will make everyone cry' statement.