Pokemon Uranium
My Shiny Drought Is OVER! - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: My Shiny Drought Is OVER! (/showthread.php?tid=376)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

My Shiny Drought Is OVER! - EeveeBailey - 11-04-2016

So yesterday, I decided I wanted to try to breed some Masking and Misdreavus, and had nary an Amorphous father to be found.  But I had a 5IV Tonemy I got from WT (as an egg -- I almost cussed out the OT when it hatched, until I saw the stats and the fact that it was foreign to boot).  And I had a 6IV Eevee (well, he's a Jolteon now).  So I threw them into the Day-Care and started pedaling.

And then this hatched out of the second egg and I about had a heart attack! Exclamation

[Image: attachment.php?aid=109]

Her stats aren't that bad either -- 5IV, and a neutral nature.  The HP makes me cringe a bit, but still... not bad for not even aiming for a shiny (because you know, if I'd actually been trying to breed a shiny, it never would have happened at all with my luck).

[Image: attachment.php?aid=110]

As for the name... I don't know, she's a Poison-type and the green had kind of a plant-like appeal to it.  If anyone has a suggestion for a better name, I'm all ears.

RE: My Shiny Drought Is OVER! - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 11-04-2016

Lol. CONGRATULATION! And it could definitely not get a better name. ^-^
Neutral nature though, ugh... well, forget about that this time.

RE: My Shiny Drought Is OVER! - EeveeBailey - 11-04-2016

(11-04-2016, 12:31 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Lol. CONGRATULATION! And it could definitely not get a better name. ^-^
Neutral nature though, ugh... well, forget about that this time.

Well, in a perfect world it would have been a 6IV male and had the perfect nature (I don't even know what that would be for Tonemy anyway, since it's just a stepping stone to my ultimate goal).  But being as the shiny gods smiled on me and granted me a 1/171 chance, I'm not going to complain about the nature, nor the fact that I'm not really crazy about the Tandorian Zubat otherwise.  Heck, I figured with my breeding setup that I'd have better odds at getting my 6IV male -- shiny never even crossed my mind until this girl hatched!

RE: My Shiny Drought Is OVER! - CodySP - 11-04-2016

Treat him well and his luster will pass to others!

Uh... since you've been so nice to open a thread to show off some stuff that one got while breeding for the event, I thought I'll join in, if you don't mind ^-^

Look what has hatched recently:

[attachment=111]

No hidden ability on this one, but it's actually the first perfect IV Pokemon I breeded all alone (I've always been happy as hell with 5IV and the imperfect one on the decreased stat)... and I'm yet cheery with Venoshock and Bite as egg moves on it... *carefully pats the Chimi's fluffy red fur* <3

And NO, I will not throw this in on Saturday Tongue

(11-04-2016, 03:44 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Uh... since you've been so nice to open a thread to show off some stuff that one got while breeding for the event, I thought I'll join in, if you don't mind ^-^

Look what has hatched recently:

No hidden ability on this one, but it's actually the first perfect IV Pokemon I breeded all alone... and I'm yet happy with Venoshock and Bite as egg moves... *carefully pats the Chimi's fluffy red fur* <3

And NO, I will not throw this in on Saturday Tongue

Look at all those beautiful 31's! Heart  Gonna keep us guessing on the nickname, huh? Tongue

And I just wanted to add (didn't think about it until you said it) that my lovely Poison Ivy will NOT be going into WT this weekend.  Maybe if I get lucky and get a second shiny Tonemy, but not this one! #SorryNotSorry

Aww, thanks... <3
Nickname's censored on purpose. *insert wide grin here*

(11-04-2016, 03:54 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Aww, thanks... <3
Nickname's censored on purpose. *insert wide grin here*

Wink Big Grin

RE: My Shiny Drought Is OVER! - Delta1_05 - 11-04-2016

Ayy that's awesome!

Also those Masking breeding struggles Tongue
Takes patience to get through the whole chain

RE: My Shiny Drought Is OVER! - Nekra - 11-05-2016

Wow, she is nice :*.

Thank you for sharing a picture of this shiny cute poison ball, Poison Ivy :).
(All tonemies are cute poison balls, but I have not seen a shiny one outside wiki before.)