Pokemon Uranium
Asking For Event Pokemon - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Battle and Trade (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Asking For Event Pokemon (/showthread.php?tid=887)

Asking For Event Pokemon - RedTheWeeb - 05-14-2017

I had to reset my laptop for virus and space reasons which the virus thing turned out to be wrong which annoyed me and I unfortunately lost all my uranium stuff which I had the Christmas (Fafnir) Halloween (Cocaran) and Game Release (Jerbolta) and Game Beta Transfer (Luxi) I will try to shiny hunt to trade said shinies to you but i am just starting Uranium again so wish me luck.

Also I know I don't Deserve the Event Pokemon but i just would like one if there are any spare/extra you have and are willing to offer meh. wuv ya

RE: Asking For Event Pokemon - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 05-14-2017

The Event-Pokemon seem to be quite sought lately.

(Nope, I'm not having any spare ones to trade, sorry. But I'm still wishing you good luck~)

RE: Asking For Event Pokemon - RedTheWeeb - 05-15-2017

(05-14-2017, 10:56 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: The Event-Pokemon seem to be quite sought lately.

(Nope, I'm not having any spare ones to trade, sorry. But I'm still wishing you good luck~)

Thanks <3 nice name btw

RE: Asking For Event Pokemon - Super_trainer_Larry - 05-16-2017

there was a Christmas farnifer? anyways I might be willing to trade my Halloween bat since I never use it and it is on my second account

RE: Asking For Event Pokemon - VictoryHoshi - 05-16-2017

(05-16-2017, 10:35 AM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote: there was a Christmas farnifer? anyways I might be willing to trade my Halloween bat since I never use it and it is on my second account

The christmas farnifer was just a shiny farnifer that was released around 2014 I believe.

RE: Asking For Event Pokemon - Super_trainer_Larry - 05-16-2017

(05-16-2017, 12:07 PM)VictoryHoshi Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 10:35 AM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote: there was a Christmas farnifer? anyways I might be willing to trade my Halloween bat since I never use it and it is on my second account

The christmas farnifer was just a shiny farnifer that was released around 2014 I believe.

oh ok I thought there was a second Christmas pokemon that I didn't get in the 2016 Christmas event

RE: Asking For Event Pokemon - VictoryHoshi - 05-16-2017

(05-16-2017, 12:08 PM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 12:07 PM)VictoryHoshi Wrote:

oh ok I thought there was a second Christmas pokemon that I didn't get in the 2016 Christmas event
Nah, they had a bunch of gift pokemon before. The halloween were the first pokemon to become separate skins before they were just shiny or hidden abilities like Jerbolta.