Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Phantom's Art Thread - just Pokemon
D'Awww it's so cute!  (^3^)
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
(07-08-2018, 11:21 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Ermagerd, that sounds like a reeeeaaallly cool concept!  The drawing looks great, too!

Thankies!~ I'll probably end up depicting it more. In an ideal world, the only known exemplar is indeed with a particula far enthusiast.

(07-08-2018, 11:41 AM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: D'Awww it's so cute!  (^3^)

*she heard that from the look of it and tilts her head a little in wonder, before she lets out a high-pitched and thankful 'Nyyyaaaa!', rolls onto her back right here on the spot and waves her glowing ribbons in a cutesy way, generally being an adorable cinnamon roll too good for this cruel world*
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Not only have you made such a gorgeous Eeveelution/Delta Species (I lean towards the latter, but you also provided a fairly detailed scuttlebutt/background on the glowing green darling! Once again, outstanding and marlvelous work, my dear!

*Approached the N-Slyveon to give them a pet.....and ends up collasping due to Radioactive Cuteness*

Gurgle....too.....much...….adorableness.....irradiating….me...…..

*Faints*
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Thanks as well! ^//^ So much praise from people does encourage poor me to continue to draw and create stuff piece after piece.

But...but it's no Delta-Species! D: I still somehow dislike them, I wouldn't even know of which canon 'Mon it be the delta-version (probably Sylveon itself?); but more importantly (from what I know) a normal Pokemon, in his case Eevee, cannot evolve into a Delta Pokemon nor do they bear a different species name. Curieon's more like a completely new and independant evolution that resulted by exposure to a Nucleon's radiation and its owner's affection, bearing two Types instead of one.

- A bit sceptical, the nuclear furball accepts an incoming pet but seems intrigued and confused as the giver of it heavily slumps onto the floor half the way - Worried by this twist, it comes close itself and nudges them with a paw before dropping a sparkling Revive offered by Master onto their back. Meanwhile, she notes something like 'Curieon seems to bear concealed effects of Sylveon's natural Ability (Cute Charm) additionally to Atomizate, making it capable to faint the suspectible. Whether this can be exploited in battle or works towards Pokemon at all has yet to be found out.'
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(07-08-2018, 05:02 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Thanks as well! ^//^ So much praise from people does encourage poor me to continue to draw and create stuff piece after piece.

But...but it's no Delta-Species! D: I still somehow dislike them, I wouldn't even know of which canon 'Mon it be the delta-version (probably Sylveon itself?); but more importantly (from what I know) a normal Pokemon, in his case Eevee, cannot evolve into a Delta Pokemon nor do they bear a different species name. Curieon's more like a completely new and independant evolution that resulted by exposure to a Nucleon's radiation and its owner's affection, bearing two Types instead of one.

- A bit sceptical, the nuclear furball accepts an incoming pet but seems intrigued and confused as the giver of it heavily slumps onto the floor half the way - Worried by this twist, it comes close itself and nudges them with a paw before dropping a sparkling Revive offered by Master onto their back. Meanwhile, she notes something like 'Curieon seems to bear concealed effects of Sylveon's natural Ability (Cute Charm) additionally to Atomizate, making it capable to faint the suspectible. Whether this can be exploited in battle or works towards Pokemon at all has yet to be found out.'

If your poor, then Billionares are the disenfranchised homeless compared to you, darling!

Fine, fine, I was just stating my views, but I'll concede to yours since its YOUR creation. Curieon seems more like a fushion between Nucleaon and Slyveon, with the mix heavily favoring the fae fox in form, but if its a brand new species because of that/its circumstances, so be it!

*Revive instantly!....and nearly faints again due to Radioactive Cuteness*

Urrggh…almost too much cuteness, but I think I will be fine. If you could blast me with some Gamma Rays, I'd feel much better though....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(07-08-2018, 05:25 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Fine, fine, I was just stating my views, but I'll concede to yours since its YOUR creation. Curieon seems more like a fushion between Nucleaon and Sylveon, with the mix heavily favoring the fae fox in form, but if its a brand new species because of that/its circumstances, so be it!

Well, it did start as a hybrid of Sylveon and Nucleon indeed, before I desired for it to be a new species itself rather than a fusion. What it exactly and definitely is I am actually unsure myself, that's what genetic tests will show, so I guess it's actually free to see it as what you wish. For a full 'own' species the design's too close to canon Pokemon though, I'd agree to that. Humm...

Quote:*Revive instantly!....and nearly faints again due to Radioactive Cuteness*

Urrggh…almost too much cuteness, but I think I will be fine. If you could blast me with some Gamma Rays, I'd feel much better though....

There's no such thing like 'too cute', but some Gamma Rays are gladly provided!~ Why you'd need a radiation therapy to feel better is beyond the nuclear fae though, but since they asked for it and Master allows, all's well!
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Well, hello hello, dear art enthusiasts and fanwork fans! It's been a while since any art has been shared, in fact I'm feeling a bit bad that I've spend most of my free time gaming, reading or catching up on sleep lately that I've indeed happened to neglect my actual favorite activity a bit. ^^;

But that will (hopefully) change from now on, because it's again that particular time of the year: It's Inktober!~ For those who which don't quite know what this term means, it's practically the time of the year where monthly drawing challenges are hold for fun, for each day of the month there's a particular topic that you're asked to create something about.

The Creator's Collective Discord Server of course does particupate with an own PokemonUranium-related Challenge, and I am hoping/planning to make it this year. One's not asked to definitely create something on that particular day, as we all happen to be busy or just lack the creative juices to create something neat. For the most part, it's meant as a fun way to challenge oneself!

That's all for now, I'll try to remember posting some of my art here in my Art Thread from time to time as well.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
As said, I intended to share some of my Inktober's drawing here on the forum as well, this will be the first part containing all the prompts of your favorite Pokemon of each Type. Second part will be all the rest, the prompt list is viewable in the previous post. @Lord Windos, you especially asked to see my artworks, so... enjoy!~ ^//^ They're all not that good maybe in the means of 'I could do better if I'd invest more time into them', but I actually like how things turned out eventually. Without further talking, allow me to start....

Day 1, fave Poison Type:

Definitely this adorable chimaera. I haven't forgotten you, Chimi.

Day 2, fave Psychic Type:

I just started drawing without really having an idea what it shall depict, eventually it became this logo-ish thing. I just like Paraudio and how it enjoys upbeat music. ^^

Day 3, fave Fighting Type:

Digged up an old drawing of a mischievous jackalope for this day.

Day 4, fave Ghost Type:

You are a pirate! I'm biased for this spectral pirate captain... Might properly ink and color this when feeling like doing so.
The file's too large to add as an Attachment, so here's a link to it.

Day 5, fave Ground Type:

I just like the design of this Fakemon. It's cute but can also be badass and tough!

Day 6, fave Fire Type:

A bigger and scarier chimaera. Challenged myself to color this by using only markers but accidently ended up breaking this when shading the mane. -_-;

Appearantly it's only allowed to add up to 5 Attachments to a post: Means, I'll split Part 1 into seperate posts.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Day 7, fave Dark Type:

Depicted a greyscale ominous unicorn for this day.

Day 8, fave Steel Type:

Another only-markers-piece, this time for real! Orchynx is just fun to draw. ^^

Day 9, fave Rock Type:

For this prompt I recolored a Comite to resemble a moonstone (the gemstone, not the Pokemon Moon Stone). I enjoy how it turned out, might recolor the backsprite or even the whole Evolution Line at some point.
[Image: tumblr_pgyn7r1xGx1vh0d58o4_r1_75sq.png]

Day 10, fave Bug Type:

It's adorable, cuddly, smells nice after flower petals, an interesting Typing and cool hair, what more could I want in a Fakemon? Challenged myself to leave the outlines done in pencil instead of tracing them with ink.

Day 11, fave Dragon Type:

Probably my fave work of the 'Favorite Type' Part, I always feel like Friend Balls and Gracideas match this vivid luck charm quite well.

Day 12, fave Flying Type:

Definitely the cute owlcat... It had a secure spot in my team of the first playthrough of Uranium and has become my most loyal companion up until today, how it has been chosen as the first PhntmWnds-Shipmon increased my liking for this creature. <3

--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Day 13, fave Water Type:

Unfortunately none of Uranium's exclusive Water Types really get me, so the classic Eeveelution has been chosen for this prompt. Just a quick and straight-forward picture, nothing really special about it.

Day 14, fave Fairy Type:

Suprised? ^^ I tried to catch this magical creature's softness and delicate features in a drawing. Young unicorns are said to have golden fur which starts to adapt a silver color once the foal reaches an age of two years, I tried to do recolors of the sprite to depict that - it didn't turn out satisfactorily though.

Day 15, fave Electric Type:

While lots of people depicted Yatagaryu or Volchik for this prompt, I've chosen a different one - the scientific aspect of this Fakemon got me. Another piece with clear colors and shading.

Day 16, fave Ice Type:

Once again I knew which Fakemon I'd like to depict for this prompt: The most mythical and artistic Fakemon, I long for the day it will be legally obtainable in-game. It's an old drawing made in watercrayons: That's the link to it.

Day 17, fave Nuclear Type:

Nucleon is cute and cool and the obvious powerhouse of the game, but I do like the alien queen a tad bit more in design and background. Just a bad sketch as I ran out of time and stamina to finish this in one go, I definitely wish to edit this drawing properly when having the time and muse. Excuse me for it being so fuzzy. ^^;

Day 18, fave Normal Type:

I'm biased for calico cats.

--------------------

That's all for Part 1 then! Let me know of your favorite drawing or general thoughts if you like. ^^ Day 19 (Fave Grass Type) is intended as a drawing combining this prompt with the one of Day 20 (Fave Legendary), but it's more detailed than expected and will take me longer to work on, but I hope to finish it eventually. Not today, not tomorrow, but eventually and soon... Or I might just skip these two prompts as Inktober is no competition.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---