Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Guide] [Competitive] Glavinug
So Galv hard counters Beliaddon , unless it has Max Spdef and HP , there are no SR/ hazards , and if it has team support. Well, that bites, but it's nice to know that this sea slug can counter Beliaddon if they try and stay in... SR sucks when Raffiti and Hazma are to only RS and Decoy users we got...

Yeah, we need tiers, but the problem with making them is that the game is technically not complete AND there is no battle site like Smogen's battle sim we can use. That, and online matchmaking isn't the most stable of things as well...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(07-16-2017, 01:36 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: So Galv hard counters Beliaddon , unless it has Max Spdef and HP , there are no SR/ hazards , and if it has team support. Well, that bites, but it's nice to know that this sea slug can counter Beliaddon if they try and stay in... SR sucks when Raffiti and Hazma are to only RS and Decoy users we got...

Yeah, we need tiers, but the problem with making them is that the game is technically not complete AND there is no battle site like Smogen's battle sim we can use. That, and online matchmaking isn't the most stable of things as well...

How about updating @poweroftibarn 's Preliminary Tier List then? There are some mons that we know can't realistically make it to Uranium OU by now.
Sounds like a plan , mate , but we have to do it from scratch since we can't really tinker with his posts by now . What Pokemon do you think would not make it to the OU , besides just Galvinug ? I can name a few like Navighast and Dunsereph , but what can you come up with ?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650