Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game] Lord Windos' PokeRole Adventure: Celadon City Vandel
Xenoqueen's Loyalty:
(4) + (6)(5)(6) Food, Speech, and Leaving yourself Vulnerable!
Xenoqueen's Disobedience
(4)(5)(1)(1)(2)

The walking nuclear disaster was almost floored by your actions as Gasper bounded away with the rest of your team, leaving you completely at her mercy. The man was even offering to release her, knowning full well the consequence of THAT action and what damage she could do to the area. She wasn't ignorant of her species' ability to turn area into inhospitable places for but Corrupted Nuclear Pokémon, which she can ALSO create just by blasting them with enough of her attacks - she just didn't really care most of the time. After all, its survival of the fittest where she came from, and only the most viscous survive to get to her evolutionary strength and power!

But this man....he was turning everything she had ever learnt and beaten into her on its head. Not killing her when she tried to do the same to him, offering her food and even testing it for her first, and even forshaking his only means of protection... Maybe....maybe she can trust this man. At least, long enough to see whether the berries are as good as they smell/look... Slowly, the queen of nuclear green took a step forward, then another, and another, until she arrived at where the food was place. Xenoqueen gave one last wary look at him, before she began to feast on the fruits of nature. To her senses, they were among the best thing she had ever tasted (Her favorite would be a Yatagaryu that invaded her territory!) ,quickly endearing her to you even more. Perhaps humans were not so bad at all, if this man is treating her so nicely and giving her a lot of trust! Well, at least he isn't!

Since you only put out 2 of them, her Loyalty is only raised by 2. However, the sheer boldness and reckless trust you showed them also raises their Loyalty and Happiness by 1, so Xenoqueen have 4 Loyalty and 1 Happiness in total now. Only need to feed it one more berry before you don't have to worry about Disobedience (Mostly).
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Slowing, Arial take his thir berry and show to Xenoqueen offering his fruit. "I think this is a yes." Sympatic smile he offer his berry from his hand and offer to Xenoqueen. "Welcome to the family Xenoqueen." He thinks for a moment and remember something. "I think I should give you a name. Hmm what name should fits you." Arial remember about a tale in a book he read, about a godness in the desert in the form of a scorpion. Xenoqueen its not exatcly a scorpion but he throw away the idea. Her name was... "From now on I call you Sekmet. The Uranium Queen, Sekmet. What you think? Do you like it? Oh and dont worry, this berrie is still good as the other." To prove Arial bite a part again from the fruit to prove again Xenoqueen trust and the berrie still good as ever!
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(08-17-2017, 04:14 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: He then went completely silent for the time being, and it was a good 10 minutes later when you heard knocking on the door. Looks like your special delievery has arrived. Guess its time to pick it up and gets started with this whole affair, huh?

Reiner doesn't comment on Archie's thoughts on just how badly he'd screwed up.  He'd said all he intended to on the matter.  When the knock happens, "Well then, let's get this over with.  Ready or not, Archie, this is going to be painful, emotionally, spiritually, and maybe even a little physically."  He heads over to the door.
Xenoqueen has no problem taking this Risuko Berry out of your hand, as you already proven yourself trustworthy enough with leaving yourself defenseless, but she appreciates the continue assurance you throw their way! Sekmet's Loyalty has been raised to 5, try not to get above unnaturally unless insanity is appealing to you!

The atomic abomination think a bit on her new name, before nodding their head. Yes....yes that name suits her well, for she is the Queen of Nuclear Power! She then wraps her tail around you, hoist you up, and then place you on their back. There, good human is safe and sound now! Not going to let anyone get to him while she's around! Gasper, not hearing your agonized screams or smelling radiation, bounced back from its hiding place up ahead, took one good look at the sight he was seeing, before tilting his head confusingly. What the heck is going on???
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(08-17-2017, 07:47 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Reiner doesn't comment on Archie's thoughts on just how badly he'd screwed up.  He'd said all he intended to on the matter.  When the knock happens, "Well then, let's get this over with.  Ready or not, Archie, this is going to be painful, emotionally, spiritually, and maybe even a little physically."  He heads over to the door.

One you get to the door and open it up, two people in white labcoats, scrubs, and white non-see through able hazmat mask that concealed their indentities wheeled in Kyubi on a metal gurney, a layer of ice beneath her body to keep it at an icy cold temperature. They placed in directly between you and Archie, nodded their heads in unison at you, before they swiftly exited the room and closed the door behind them. Seeing her corpse, you could add 'Body Presevation and Undertaker' to the Merchant's expanding list of services, and she looked to be in pristine condition, so much so that if it wasn't for the obvious gash on her neck, you'd say that she was just sleeping. Emily frowned slightly at the sight of the fox's body, while Mew hovered over to it in order to conduct a proper inspection of it.

Archie, however, looked like he was about to breakdown at the sight on his beloved's cadevier laid out in front of him, a hand shakily reaching out to touch her cold, stiff fur. His head with down soon afterwards, and you could hear the tears hitting the concreat floor as he silently spent his last moment with her before he died. During that time, the psychic feline was scanning the body with her eyes and senses, before letting out a sigh and turning towards you with calm, confidant eyes. 'Well, Archie sure got his money's worth out of Lilith, 'cause the body is practically speaking is just as fresh as it was in her last moments alive, before they slit her throat. Her's spirit's there too, from what I can detect, so I can revive her with relative ease, compared to Emily's own resurrection. Still going to cost him their life, but I don't expect any complications during the ritual on either of their parts. Just say the word, and I'll get started on.'

(08-17-2017, 07:57 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Xenoqueen has no problem taking this Risuko Berry out of your hand, as you already proven yourself trustworthy enough with leaving yourself defenseless, but she appreciates the continue assurance you throw their way! Sekmet's Loyalty has been raised to 5, try not to get above unnaturally unless insanity is appealing to you!

The atomic abomination think a bit on her new name, before nodding their head. Yes....yes that name suits her well, for she is the Queen of Nuclear Power! She then wraps her tail around you, hoist you up, and then place you on their back. There, good human is safe and sound now! Not going to let anyone get to him while she's around! Gasper, not hearing your agonized screams or smelling radiation, bounced back from its hiding place up ahead, took one good look at the sight he was seeing, before tilting his head confusingly. What the heck is going on???

Wow! Arial almost fall from that grab from Sekmet. Arial was really happy to find a new Pokemon friend. And a Nuclear one! Now her family is stronger than ever! "I can't wait to see Reiner face when he see you. Eat your heart out Reiner!" Then Arial look to Gaspar who dont believe what hes seeing. "What? Never see a cool guy in the back of a Nuclear Apocalipse?" Then I look to Xenoqueen and make some quick apresentations. "Sekmet this is my partneer in crime Gaspar, one of my three kings. And my soul brother, so dont hurt him or the others ok?" Gaspar, she is the new member of our crazy team: The Nuclear Queen, Sekmet. Dont do wrong things okay? I hope you two get along very well."

He then remember about Reiner. "He tooking to much long with this resolution in the mission. I cant forget to acomplised my own missions too. At least we okay now." Then I gave a fondness in Sekmet back.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Gasper just shook his head at your antics once more, all six of his beady yellow eye closed in brief exasperation, before he bounded over to you and sprung off the ground, landing off on your shoulder with a *Plop!* A cat on a man on a freak of nature....that would certainly turn quite a few heads once they got a gander at you!

Sekmet crane her neck to the mimic when you mentioned him, and just let out a *ZzzZzz* in response. She didn't particularly care about the Duplicat, so long as it didn't try annoying her or start anything devious, so the nuclear monster had no desire to thrash them. She was going to avoid Melchior at all cost given their last scrap, and she hadn't meet Baltazar, but she would probably be neutral to him as well.

The literal copy cat gave his master a looked that just screamed 'Are you being serious?' , before they let out a sigh and nodded their head. Oh master....always one to be a reckless goober. Well, its not like it hadn't payed off so far, but the white cat wonders just how far that type of attitude can get him...

The Nuclear Queen let out another *ZzzZzz!* , telling you that she was up for whatever you wanted to do! Especially if it was going to involved wrecking or irradiating Pokémon, ZzzzZzzzt!

(08-17-2017, 08:30 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: One you get to the door and open it up, two people in white labcoats, scrubs, and white non-see through able hazmat mask that concealed their indentities wheeled in Kyubi on a metal gurney, a layer of ice beneath her body to keep it at an icy cold temperature. They placed in directly between you and Archie, nodded their heads in unison at you, before they swiftly exited the room and closed the door behind them. Seeing her corpse, you could add 'Body Presevation and Undertaker' to the Merchant's expanding list of services, and she looked to be in pristine condition, so much so that if it wasn't for the obvious gash on her neck, you'd say that she was just sleeping. Emily frowned slightly at the sight of the fox's body, while Mew hovered over to it in order to conduct a proper inspection of it.

Archie, however, looked like he was about to breakdown at the sight on his beloved's cadevier laid out in front of him, a hand shakily reaching out to touch her cold, stiff fur. His head with down soon afterwards, and you could hear the tears hitting the concreat floor as he silently spent his last moment with her before he died. During that time, the psychic feline was scanning the body with her eyes and senses, before letting out a sigh and turning towards you with calm, confidant eyes. 'Well, Archie sure got his money's worth out of Lilith, 'cause the body is practically speaking is just as fresh as it was in her last moments alive, before they slit her throat. Her's spirit's there too, from what I can detect, so I can revive her with relative ease, compared to Emily's own resurrection. Still going to cost him their life, but I don't expect any complications during the ritual on either of their parts. Just say the word, and I'll get started on.'

(Am I going to have to provide my own pokeball, or does Reiner have Kyubi's Luxury Ball now as well?)

Reiner starts off by summoning Kingdra and Yang as a precaution.  "Stay there for the time being, and buff yourselves with your moves, please (Dragon Dance for both, and Focus Energy as well for Kingdra).  I might need your assistance depending on how things go, and you're my best answers for a Ninetales if things go awry."

Then he turns to Archie again.  "Lucky you, Archie.  Mew doesn't think there's going to be any complications. Any last words before we begin?"
(She has her own Pokeball, but its on Archie's person; You'll find it in the pile of ashes/dust that will be all that is left of him after the ritual)

Kingdra and Yang follow your orders as expected, though the serpentine dragon gave you an askew glance for the location he was being summoned in. He knew that he master was not what most human call 'morally right', but he didn't think that they would embrace the darkness of humanity like so. Oh well, its not like he cares whether you are good or evil; what matters to him is that you are worthy enough Dragon Trainer for his tastes, and that you continue to provide what he desires for the time being....

It takes a moment for the distraught man to fully comprehend what you were saying, and he raised his head to meet your eyes one more time before he embraces death. "Keep Kyubi safe, take care of her, and protect them with your life. She died once because of my foolishness, and I do not want he to die because of yours. So long as she can have a happy, full, and wonderful life, I will be content. I'm ready to begin this, so let this be the end of matters between us. When I'm at rest, my love will slumber no longer, and that is all that matter to me in this world...."

With that being said, Archie withdrew himself from his shiny Ninetales corpse , and sat in up right in that hard metal chair, his tears streak face set in firm determination. Mew, patiently waiting for both of you and him to finish speaking, and then floated between Kyubi and Archie, closed her eyes and gathered her own personal willpower, took a deep breath....and then opened her eyes once more, which now shined with radiant , almighty power. The whole process was the same as the last time it happened, so I won't waste your time by recounting it. Instead, I'll describe the reaction of the people watching and involved. Kingdra was shocked and very disturbed by the scene she was witnessing, as she was more used to knocking out her enemies, or having Reiner pummel them to death, not....this. Yang was wholely unbothered by the revival ritual , since he really was not all that impressed by MEW's almighty power to begin with, and had no reason to care about the human suffering for it. Emily, however, was just plain horrified at what she was seeing, as she didn't expect him to suffer THIS MUCH from it! She quickly ran behind you covered her face with one of your legs, trying to block out just how plain awful this was to her! Finally, Archie was thrashing around, hollering and screaming at the top of his lungs as his very life was being sphioned from his very being and SOUL. Still, just before his SOUL was ripped out of his body, he staggered to his beloved Ninetales side and gave her one last tender, loving hug, before he slumped down onto the ground, his withered body disitigrating into ash and dust.

Once every last ounce of energy was transferred to Kyubi, and MEW did her second check up before restarting everything, the fox's body began glowing brilliantly! The light covered every inch of her body, as it rapidly expanded and contorted at both MEW's power and Archie's essense permiated her very being, and everyone in the room could hear her bones *CRACK!* and *CRUNCH!* as the unnatural transformation ran its course. Finally, the light died down from both Mew and Kyubi, the former's eye fluttered and body saged from the resurrection process. When she got a good look at the Ninetales, though, both her paws flew to her face in abject shock, clearly not believing what happened. 'Umm.....Reiner, If this doesn't qualify as a complication, I don't know what DOES. We both expected changes, but to this extent....'

Kyubi certainly was FAR more humanoid now than before, as she no longer possess the typical body of her species, but some sort of bizaare hybrid of the two. First, her whole body was covered in a thick layer of silver fur that completely obscured her skin, with it being thickest and bushiest at her chest area. Second, her arms and legs were distinctly human looking, but her hands and feet looked more like akin to a cross between her old paws and the typical human structures of those extremities. Her muzzle had decreased in size significantly, but it was still present on her face, which looked fairly beautiful and youthful by most of human society's standards, and her main had been turned into long, straight blond hair with orange highlights. Finally, she still retained the nine tails she had in her pervious life, but they were much, MUCH bigger, as they grew to match the proportions of her new form, each several feet long as they splayed from her posterior area, spilling over the gurney and onto the cold concreat floor. All together, she was a very different creature than she once was, not quite human but not quite Ninetales either.

The literal foxy lady 's chest heaved up and down as she took her first few breaths since her death, before her eyes fluttered open, revealing bright red eyes that stared straight into yours. In a clumsy and almost drunken manner, she slowly pushed herself of the metal gurney, her tails coming to life as they sprang up from the ground moved around behind her, swaying to and fro in the stale air as she stepped off of it....and promptly collapsed as her legs buckled beneath he. Letting out a human sounding cry of distress, her tail curled around her body to cushion her fall, letting out a great big *FMOOP!* sound as she impacted the ground. "Oooooohhhh....that hurt....." they mumbled to themselves, yet another surprising development as they pushed themselves up off the floor, now sitting on the ground while their gaze meet yours once more. She had the most puzzled expression on her face you ever did see, as she slowly enuceated what she was thinking, her voice thick with confusion and non-use.

"Who....who....are you? Who...who am I? Everything....feels....strange....twisted.....displeased. Can...can...you...tell...me...what...is...wrong?."

Well. This is...bad? Kyubi isn't trying to murder your face off right now, but she's rather lacking in the memory department, to say the least.

(08-17-2017, 11:35 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: "Who....who....are you? Who...who am I? Everything....feels....strange....twisted.....displeased. Can...can...you...tell...me...what...is...wrong?."

Reiner watched the process in silence.  As horrible as this was, Archie had more than earned going through this pain.  The end results though...Reiner does raise an eyebrow at those.  Before doing anything else, though, he goes over and picks up the Luxury Ball that was now sitting in the chair where Archie had been.

Hmmm...well, Kyubi becoming much more human-like was not entirely surprising, given the circumstances.  He turns to face the kitsune. "My name is Reiner Arendse.  Your name is Kyubi, and you've just woken up from a long slumber, so tell me, what do you remember?"