Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BEWARE, I LIVE! RUN, COWARDS!
'People can think what they like, even if it's completely wrong' is a good approach, I always try to remember this when people are...well, mean or ignorant.

(09-19-2017, 04:40 PM)Psykan Wrote: You mean like this, yeah?

Yes, kinda like this. <3
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Sorry about be late! Welcome to the forums too! Kinda late to welcome new members (you been kinda lost with others posts and everything...). I hope you like your stay here and have fun here in the forums. And that comparation with Uranium statis, and mind-link....Man never think about that symbolic mean. I would like to have some conversations with you in the future^^. Oh by the way, sorry if my english is bad in any way. Live in Brazil its a little....complicated since its not my native language, but I find my way eventualy.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Phantom Wrote:'People can think what they like, even if it's completely wrong' is a good approach, I always try to remember this when people are...well, mean or ignorant.

It's not easy, but keep building that tough skin anyway.  Makes life a lot less stressful when the ignorance and shallow judgment of others just rolls off your back.

I might make a post in the creativity section and drop some of my nature photos in there.  I'm also a self-taught traditional drawing artist, though I've had trouble sitting and drawing for extended periods of time.  It's a downside of having so much natural vigor.  d:

Spiritmon Wrote:Oh by the way, sorry if my english is bad in any way. Live in Brazil its a little....complicated since its not my native language, but I find my way eventualy.

I think I'm the very last person alive who has a right to judge anyone for anything, so don't worry~  I love learning new languages, myself - I'm pretty good with Spanish already and have pretty much all of them on my practice list.  Thanks for the welcome, and don't worry about being late~  Oh yeah, and feel free to PM me if you wanna talk about symbolism and things like that.  A lot of times I flesh out hidden messages and the like from very little, and from some of the most obscure sources.

I'm on the Discord server, too, if anyone wants to chat there. Same username as my name here~
It is by descending into the pits of one's personal hells to face them, conquer them, and make them part of one's strength that one realizes what's called "true power."
(09-19-2017, 07:17 PM)Psykan Wrote: It's not easy, but keep building that tough skin anyway.  Makes life a lot less stressful when the ignorance and shallow judgment of others just rolls off your back.

So true. Tough skin and fur is developing (hopefully), when I look back at my times when my mood was able to swing drastically on a small trigger and several times on the same day, and some following day senses seemed numbed - it got more stable and balanced over some years.

Oh, you're also a self-taught traditional artist? How pleasant to hear, since I am too~ Never visited an art school or course or similar, learned and am always learning through own resources. Kudos on that vigor, since I can draw half the day away when I feel like it and inspiration strikes.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
I'm actually planning to get a Cintiq and giving digital art and honest shot. Being visually impaired makes this harder overall, but I'm a little too resourceful - and determined - to give in so easily to the handicap. I actually can't drive as a result, but that's about it - so I walk everywhere to circumvent it. Ten miles is a casual stroll for me, and my longest wandering session took me 34 miles nonstop. I've had all sorts of funny reactions from people about it; some think it's "amazing," while others are sympathetic because I can't drive. But seriously? I'm only doing what I must, as I must. It was from nature's boot camp that I learned to overcome such limitations - and in many cases, turn those limitations into something that works in my favor. Walking everywhere saves a ton of money and is the reason I probably have more stamina and vigor than most people ever will.

I decided to take this approach with drawing. Surely there must be some way I can practice without letting my poor eyesight get in the way, lol...and perhaps the handicap, as well as my natural vigor, might yield some interesting results.
Turning weakness into strength is something that comes naturally for me, and I'd like to show others what that entails and what comes of it.
It is by descending into the pits of one's personal hells to face them, conquer them, and make them part of one's strength that one realizes what's called "true power."
Oh... So the impaired eyesight likely goes beyond what could be fixed by qualitative glasses or contacts, when being unable to drive is a result of it? I'm somewhat feeling both concerning it - sympathy because having a car and drive around oneself surely makes life easier in most cases, but appreciation that you neatly bypass that, aren't put down it at all and even developed such a vigor due to walking everywhere. 10 miles being a casual stroll... my, when was the last hiking trip I took again? Probably a decade ago, sadly. I'd surely enjoy it if taken slowly due to that low blood pressure of mine, but 10 miles in one go is already amazing.

Enjoy the trip to Digital Art, especially with a nice Cintiq. Pretty sure you'll do better than me and my drawing tablet despite being impaired, while I enjoyedtrying things out with it and a good software, I haven't (yet?) made it to really colour a scanned picture to the point I was happy with it. It was somewhat hard to autodidact me in it, while doing so in Traditional Art was and is rather easy. If you ever decide to upload some of the artworks being created that way - can be here on the Forums, I'm not running away, or elsewhere - I'd be happy to see them, for the sake of 'I'd like to show others what that (turning weakness into strenght) entails'. ^-^
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Glad to see another take interest in what has truly been a massive collective effort. Welcome aboard.
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
I'm actually pretty excited to see what I can do as far as the art goes.  At the moment I'm stuck with no job and pretty much no hope of getting one - the move to Canada can't come soon enough, haha.  I plan to take up the violin, as well as a lot of other things, too.  Flower gardening and floral art, embroidery and similar crafts, charms and jewelling, woodcrafting (sculpting and the link, mostly), cooking, music, and lots of other things.  I might end up developing an entirely new art form out of sheer resourcefulness, too.  We'll just have to see!

Cody Wrote:Glad to see another take interest in what has truly been a massive collective effort. Welcome aboard.

Thanks for the welcome - Uranium is an awesome undertaking and deserves the appreciation.  Oddly enough, I have a vision for a massive collective effort as well - one that spans the world and all things.  It's grandiose to be sure, but that's why I won't be trying to shoulder it all myself.  The betterment of humanity, and the reconnection of humans to the planet nature, is probably the most massive, collective effort there is...at least on Earth.  I don't know about other people, but considering what I've chosen to do, it's impossible to not appreciate Uranium and the collaboration it's taken to make it happen.  The magnitude of the endeavor may be far smaller than my own vision, but it's ultimately built on the same principles.

Some of the concepts I came across in the game's plot are important for everyone on this side of the fourth wall, too.  Even the bridge between fantasy and reality is apparent, hahah.
(09-24-2017, 08:53 PM)Psykan Wrote: I'm actually pretty excited to see what I can do as far as the art goes.  At the moment I'm stuck with no job and pretty much no hope of getting one - the move to Canada can't come soon enough, haha.  I plan to take up the violin, as well as a lot of other things, too.  Flower gardening and floral art, embroidery and similar crafts, charms and jewelling, woodcrafting (sculpting and the link, mostly), cooking, music, and lots of other things.  I might end up developing an entirely new art form out of sheer resourcefulness, too.  We'll just have to see!

Whoahw, that indeed does sound exciting. It's delightful to see so much eager in trying new so many different things/use the additional free time that comes with not working. Wishing you good fun in everything~
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
My move to Canada is going to be quite rough, but I gotta be honest: I'm looking forward to the odds.  Wouldn't have it any other way!

I think it'll be a bit before I'm actually settled there, though.