Poll: A button to jump introduction its a good idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I would like to speed a bit things and begin the game already
72.73%
8 72.73%
I fine the way it is
18.18%
2 18.18%
Dont know
9.09%
1 9.09%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Button to jump the Introduction?
Heya people, Spiritmon here! Well the first you watch the introduction is cool and all, but after a time you want to make a new save to make a new adventure and everytime you need re-watch the introduction. Perhaps a button to jump the introduction who go to the game would be something cool to have? Just a little sugestion.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
I don't think the Intro is that much of a bugbear or significant delay that time and resources are developed to enable skipping past it, so I'm personally fine waiting through it while I watch or do whatever while it plays out. Still think its a rather nice idea, though, one I don't have any problems with besides the prior point I made!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Well it wouldnt, but when you need to begin a new game to cach that mystery in pokemart, the Introduction took a considerably time (about 5 to 7 minutes more or less). Also there other things to consider who tooks time: The Poketest to gain your starter, the pokemon battles, and then you finally can go to the pokemart to catch your gifts. All this process + Introduction took some 15 minutes more or less. And this in just one save file. So a button to jump the Introduction its a simple but a nice thing to be add in the game.
Whoops, seeing your newsest thread about more Pulse-Moves for S51-A in Suggestions Sectore reminded me that I haven't replied you here yet as I actually wanted too! Sorry...

Hmm, I actually greatly enjoy the Intro-Cutscene of Uranium, so I wouldn't want to skip that one. As for the other things that take its time until one reaches the first Pokemon Center don't really bother me either, as the obtaining of Startermon and first battle are somewhat of a tradition and important. No simply skipping of these. What I would NOT mind skipping/leaving out would mechanics of basic functions, like an explanation what a Pokedex is, how to catch Pokemon and so on as these feel somewhat unnecessary in a FanGame in general - if someone is REALLY unsure about that, maybe an explanation can be found at the player's PC or an NPC will show/explain things if desired.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
No problem Phantom^^

Well I can understand that, but that Skip button would be just a option to everyone who already see the Intro more then one time. Something like, the option of ice cream of napolitan and chocolate and you choose only chocolate because you dont like the others flavors. The option is there to be used. But I agree put the explanation in the PC or by some help from any NPC would be cool.

About the S51-A Pulse And Aura moves, its because I like very much Clauncher ability (thats why I choose Clauncher to be one of my Pokemon in SKull Ruins) and when I discover that is S51-A Mega ability I was kinda excited to test out in battle, even he is genderless. But then you see he can only use two moves in benefit to this ability: Dark Pulse and Laser Pulse. If S51-A could have access to other Aura and Pulse Moves, such as Water Pulse, Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse, his meta potenal would be increase and he could be like I say before a Clauncher 2.0. Only Metalic and with not one cannon, but two. And with abilities to have covered against his weakness.
I can watch the Intro Scene anytime and many times, but for those who don't when starting a new Game/Save File some sort of Skip-Button would be surely appreciated, I guess.

Oh, I actually almost right away made the connection to Gustav there, it amused me. ^^ I actually have no real opinion on whether more moves for S51-A shall be enabled or not, though. Wiki says it's a canonical ability that was originally given to Pokemon who could learn many moves powered up by Mega Launcher, maybe simply because it fitted the image of an UFO-Fakemon?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Well I dont know really. Perhaps the devs will let S51-A learn such moves by move tutor. Or not. But it still be cool to have such awesome pokemon learn such moves with his Mega Ability. Such potential is very great. It would be a similar case for Navighast since for prior a time, he couldnt learn Leaf Blade, even if he have a sword.
Awwww, I remember how I secretly longed for Leaf Blade on Swabone being obtainable, so maybe there if hope at the end of tunnel for more Pulse-Moves for that UFO-like Fakemon.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(01-04-2018, 01:53 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Awwww, I remember how I secretly longed for Leaf Blade on Swabone being obtainable, so maybe there if hope at the end of tunnel for more Pulse-Moves for that UFO-like Fakemon.

Pretty much. I even make a post now putting a theory of mine why Navighast will not receive Sacred Sword making comparassions with other pokemon can learn. It a interesting post and I would like to hear some opinion of people.
Just a little prompt "Would you like to skip the intro" or checkmark to skip it along with the options for Nuzlock, custom, and regular modes would be nice.
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍
▓ I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist in a world of misery.  ▓
֎▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬֍