Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Breeding Luck Stories, Any Game (does this go here?)
Post your breeding luck stories here, they can be from any Pokémon game.

For my breeding luck story, This happened a couple of days ago. I was breeding Stunky on my original Moon and managed to wind up with a 6IV Adamant one, which is pretty much the best combo.
During the last Wonder Trade Event, I ended up hatching a 5IV Shiny Lunapup with a great nature, and I ended breeding a 6IV Female Relaxed Sponee to make the perfect U-turn Sticky Weber during the WTE Event before that! All in all, I'm pretty happy with my windfall, and hope one day I get a Shiny Luxi to add to my collection!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(02-02-2018, 02:16 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: All in all, I'm pretty happy with my windfall, and hope one day I get a Shiny Luxi to add to my collection!

Apart from that, my favorite Breeding Story is probably Cirno, the shiny Alola-Vulpix that hatched on Sunday 20/8/17 in Pokemon Moon during breeding members for a planned themed playthrough of UltraSun... Given it came pretty unexpected as I hadn't even a Shiny Charm and shiny and non-shiny Alola-Vulpix look rather similar in their color, I soft-freaked out upon seeing that red star in Status Screen... She's so sweet.
I forgot how many IV she has, but it's a female with Snow Cloak (mother had Hidden Ability), a timid nature and Freeze Dry and Moonblast egg moves. Dusk Ball.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Currently trying to breed a shiny jangmo-o on moon. Father is my shiny garchomp from black2 (US Region) and the mother is (Hopefully) a different region; the language it was caught in was Simplified Chinese; I got her thru gts, and now, the father of future ones is the first male that I bred (Also US Region). I have the Shiny charm on Moon, and assuming Masuda method applies, that'd be what, .2% chance Confused well, *holds up a glass* here's to hoping I get this sometime in my lifetime: [Image: Spr_7s_782_s.png]
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
put the previous breed on hold (it was taking too long Sad) now breeding a shiny scatterbug via vivillion. mother is korean while father is american. I switched because it is easier to tell if the matsuda method applies.
(05-20-2018, 11:48 AM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: [Image: Spr_7s_782_s.png]

Ahaha, with that pink scale on its forehead shiny Jangmo-o looks like a piece of candy. How cute! Good luck and patience on breeding either it or a shiny Scatterbug. ( ÒωÓ)و☆

I was just about to say that I could easily provide a non-english Pokemon before I realized that I've played the 7th Generation in English instead of my mothertongue. Fail. But GTS and Wondertrade are your friend when searching for foreign Pokemon for Masuda Method.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
thx for the offer. btw i got my Korean Vivillion thru wondertrade on Alpha Sapphire(got her as a scatterbug and evolved to confirm she was indeed a foreign pkmn), and the Chinese Kommo'o thru GTS.
and you aren't the only one who did something like that. I first played Pokemon Y in Japanese with kanji enabled (i'm teaching myself the language, and figured that would be a good way to learn grammar). and im having to release non-shinies as soon as they hatch (all my boxes on moon are full)
(05-29-2018, 01:14 PM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: and you aren't the only one who did something like that. I first played Pokemon Y in Japanese with kanji enabled (i'm teaching myself the language, and figured that would be a good way to learn grammar).

Awww, really? That's pleasant to know, Hooray for us weirdos then! As I once told someone that I'm playing the game in a different language, I've been met with incomprehension. No 'mean' one, they simply couldn't quite get why I would do so.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Geez either I'm really unlucky or my rng is broken. Since the last post I've been breeding near nonstop and absolutely nandemonai (TL note: nothing) nearly rage quitted Sat. I've been trying to find a way to SR a single egg to no avail (when exactly are the egg contents generated?) I guess the rng just loves giving me the finger.
Well, I guess the RNG isn't all that bad, got this yesterday; no Destiny Knot was used (I don't have the patience to save up 48 BP.)