Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta thread] Iron's PokeRole Adventure: The Skull Ruins
(07-16-2019, 05:09 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 05:03 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: How many Potions and Super Potions do you/Mika have left? I'd like to see the numbers before I agree to unequal loot distribution of the Healing Items. I also don't want to cut Nathan out of things or screw him over out of a good share, for reasons I've already stated.

From my side it's 1 Potion that Ventus once mixed (yes I kept them seperated for sentimental reasons), 5 Potion Orchids, 3 Super Potions and 2 Super Potion Orchids. Half of my Pokemon are down to -2 Pain, but since we'll (hopefully) rest here at the Slowpoke Well, I', restraining from healing any of them now.

Based on those numbers, I'd say you have plenty enough of Healing Items to afford to take an Equal/minimal cut from the Medical Supply hoard (no offense meant here). As for Healing, Terra has Solomon with him, Nathan has Gallade, Heart has Gustav, and Shiva has Raphael's Wishes (If Iron permits again them be spread to others) for Heal Pulses/Wish Support, so even if we don't rest in Slowpoke's Well (Which may not be a bad idea, considering its home to Frllish/Jellcient that can survive out in the open air, and who knows what else baddies.....) your Pokemon can be brought to good health (if the dice permit) easily without using a Medicinal Items. If we don't use their powers to save resources, then why'd we bring them along in the first place (Beyond their other utilities/sentimental value)?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
No offense taken, but I at least want an equal share and not a smaller one - let us agree on indeed sharing everything equally then because that's what Shiva herself would vote for, since 'I don't like it' does not automatically mean 'She does not like it either'. Additionally, Terra attempts to catch that Slowbro and she catches that Shellder, if it's posdible in the first place. That said, I can turn in for the night with that off ny mind. :>

We'd have to deal with a huge penality on everything if we don't rest here though, which I really don't wish to attempt - even if completely healed up.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(07-16-2019, 05:29 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: We'd have to deal with a huge penality on everything if we don't rest here though, which I really don't wish to attempt - even if completely healed up.

Not everyone would have to.  Nathan still has an encounter left for the day.  That's another reason I had Nathan hang back: if we do continue, we'll have at least one person who's still fresh and able to fight at their full strength if required.
(07-16-2019, 05:03 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: How many Potions and Super Potions do you/Mika have left? I'd like to see the numbers before I agree to unequal loot distribution of the Healing Items. I also don't want to cut Nathan out of things or screw him over out of a good share, for reasons I've already stated.
I have 2 Potions and 3 Potion Orchids, not counting the items gained from the medchest
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
(07-17-2019, 08:40 AM)Mikaruge108 Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 05:03 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: How many Potions and Super Potions do you/Mika have left? I'd like to see the numbers before I agree to unequal loot distribution of the Healing Items. I also don't want to cut Nathan out of things or screw him over out of a good share, for reasons I've already stated.
I have 2 Potions and 3 Potion Orchids, not counting the items gained from the medchest

Not a lot, then. Hmm.....well, Terra would give up his Super Potion to Spira then, just so that he can have 7 Potions and 2-3 Super Potions. If Phantom wishes, he'll also give one of his Potions to her, just to make sure that Nathan gets their fair share without much complaint from her.

Also, @Spiritmon : DON'T USE YOUR MEDICAL ITEMS TO HEAL YOUR POKEMON, AT LEAST NOT NOW!!! If we're going to find a place for the group to camp out in Slowpoke Well, the Long Rest will heal our Pokemon by 3 -5 HP (What's the exact amt again, Dragonstrike?) and Revive any Fainted Pokemon at 1 HP, which would greatly spare our supply of Potions/Revives. What's more, Terra, Nathan, Shiva, and Heart themselves all have Pokemon with Healing Moves that target an ally, so instead of wasting a Super Potion on Quetzal you could just ask Terra to bring out Solomon to Heal Up their Pokemon or get Gustav to do the job themselves. 

Just please, please don't use your Potions and Revives willy nilly like you have, mate. They should be reserved for use in Battle and for treating Lethal Damage, while Heal Pulses/Raphael's Wishes and any Long Rests we get should be used to treat the regular Damage. It's the optimal way to stretch and use supplies, so why not use that system?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

5 HP overnight.
Changes made mate. Just take the Revive and not have used
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(07-17-2019, 10:16 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: (...) Hmm.....well, Terra would give up his Super Potion to Spira then, just so that he can have 7 Potions and 2-3 Super Potions. If Phantom wishes, he'll also give one of his Potions to her, just to make sure that Nathan gets their fair share without much complaint from her. (...)

Nono, that's generous but not necessary, let me just have that equal share and all's fine: Better keep your own supplies.

(07-16-2019, 05:34 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 05:29 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: We'd have to deal with a huge penality on everything if we don't rest here though, which I really don't wish to attempt - even if completely healed up.
Not everyone would have to.  Nathan still has an encounter left for the day.  That's another reason I had Nathan hang back: if we do continue, we'll have at least one person who's still fresh and able to fight at their full strength if required.

That is indeed true, but it's still 1 fresh person vs. 4 exhausted people, which is a horrible starting situation especially since the next Layer of the Ruins is said to be one where the earth itself is very vivid and can mess with us to heart's content and since we have no idea when we'll come across the next place where it's safe to rest. So please, can't you have Nathan use his remaining Encounter for Training or similar? He himself knows the most how dangerous the Skull Ruins are, so him pressing forward when seeing that 3/4 of the group is worn out from the happenings + with him getting free loot would be...well, not very sensitive or thankful.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(07-17-2019, 11:22 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: That is indeed true, but it's still 1 fresh person vs. 4 exhausted people, which is a horrible starting situation especially since the next Layer of the Ruins is said to be one where the earth itself is very vivid and can mess with us to heart's content and since we have no idea when we'll come across the next place where it's safe to rest. So please, can't you have Nathan use his remaining Encounter for Training or similar? He himself knows the most how dangerous the Skull Ruins are, so him pressing forward when seeing that 3/4 of the group is worn out from the happenings + with him getting free loot would be...well, not very sensitive or thankful.

We also have to keep in mind we're on a time limit.  And while fighting while exhausted isn't optimal by any means, a skilled trainer can press on despite that if needed. The more we can get done before we absolutely have to rest, the better off we'll be in the long run.

I'm not suggesting Nathan pushes on ahead by himself.  He wouldn't risk that for many reasons.
Alright, concerning the Healing Supplies, here's the current arrangement as I see it:

- Everyone got a Revive.
- Terra took only a Potion from the pile, and 'gave up' his Super Potion to Spira.
- Shiva has 2 Potions/1 Super Potion, and has decline taking more than that currently.
- Spira has 2 Potions and at least 2 Super Potions from the found Supplies, and the only Hyper Potion
- Heart/Spirit elected not to take any of the Healing Supplies, other than a Revive (Which he used to Revive Rose)

Current leftovers remaining: 5 Potions, 2 Super Potions, and 1 Revive. If Nathan gets a good share (2/1/1), then they'll be 3 Potions and 1 Super Potion remaining.

So...what do we do about this remainder? I'd say just give 1 more Potion to Shiva/Spira/Terra and give the Super Potion to Terra, since my chara only has 2 SPs and he's the one with the bulkiest Pokemon.