Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So... Anime.
(ノ ˘_˘)ノ ζ|||ζ ζ|||ζ ζ|||ζ Now Awake from your near-death slumber, thread.

So, there are two anime series I wanted to watch over the next few days: The first being Selector Infected WIXOSS, which I'm pretty curious about as it combines a hidden darkness with adorable and likable characters. Second's Magical Girl Site (Mahou Shoujo Site originally), I really enjoy the manga it's based on, but that one's more of the heavier stuff as it's, well, brutally honest and there's tragedy almost everywhere. I won't link that here for these reasons. Doesn't contain hentai scenes luckily.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Been up to quite a bit of anime shenanigans since I last posted here. Just recently finished Wataten rather adorable (albeit a little creepy) anime. In the middle of watching the reboot of Fruits Basket looking forward to what they do with this version :3. Nearly finished a Vampire anime by the name of Dance in the Vampire Bund (won't link as its slightly nsfw) and been meaning to complete Lovely★Complex. And ended up accidentally breaking my one rule watching a 70's avant-garde anime movie by the name of "Kanashimi no Belladonna" (not linking, nsfw)
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
(05-06-2019, 01:55 PM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: (...) Just recently finished Wataten rather adorable (albeit a little creepy) anime. (...)

I had fun taking a break from WIXOSS to watch this, super-cute, a bit creepy at times, but overall hilarious. (≧◡≦)

That drawing style of Belladonna - it creeps me out, big biiiiiig no, ugh. And the trailer is, like, very weird. What made you watch this? o.o;
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
combination of hearing it was (supposedly) underrated/good, curiosity, and it actually being on one of the main anime (streaming/dl) websites I use; ended up watching it w/ my dad and making fun of the psychedelic nature of the film. 
Probably would have given it a 2, but because of the added 'enjoyment' from poking fun at the film, ended up giving it a 4.
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]