Poll: which of the types wound you like to see as a new bug?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
psy
0%
0 0%
dragon
87.50%
7 87.50%
ghost
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how about more Elemental Insects?
(05-23-2017, 05:14 PM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote:
(05-23-2017, 04:20 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Oh, I was especially asking about this shiny-lock since the Sea Monster Trio have no shiny sprites so far, according to the wiki. Was and am a little afraid that they just not give them any shiny sprites, and therefore they're unobtainable in their shiny form = shiny-locked.

nah they just haven't made a sprite for them

Question: can I make the shinies for them?

@PhantomUnderYourDesk I wouldn't worry about that as Super_trainer_Larry said they haven't decided the sprite for them that's all. I just hope you don't get only one of the pair and have to trade the other like with the punks.

Of course you can make shinies for them, they probaly just won't include them in the game... I think there was a thread either on here or reddit somewhere that was just about their shiny sprites and people posting their interpretations of them.
(05-24-2017, 10:39 AM)VictoryHoshi Wrote: I just hope you don't get only one of the pair and have to trade the other like with the punks.

I do so too. It would be...meh. Not enjoyable. On the other hand, I see no reason why they should not have all three encounter- and catchable, but rather forcing the player to decide for one.
(In case this is the plan though, I'll catch Baitatao!)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I keep reading their names like Baitatão, Krakanão and Leviathão; I can't even begin to imagine what they must sound like in actual English lol
(05-24-2017, 12:19 PM)shademonkey Wrote: I keep reading their names like Baitatão, Krakanão and Leviathão; I can't even begin to imagine what they must sound like in actual English lol

im gonna say them then type what they sound like: Baitto Crackeno and Leviahtha

ok review Baitatao seems like you would just say bait with an o at the end
Krakanao sounds like crack in o
and Leviathao sounds like levi ah tha

that's English for ya'll!
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)
Didn't expect a response to this but ok thanks

How can Leviathao sound like "Leviatha" ? If anything, I feel like it should be Le-vi-ah-thay-oh
Just curious
(05-24-2017, 01:14 PM)shademonkey Wrote: Didn't expect a response to this but ok thanks

How can Leviathao sound like "Leviatha" ? If anything, I feel like it should be Le-vi-ah-thay-oh
Just curious

well first off im southern, American so we say stuff different than most English speaking people (and our grammar is off) and we say it off of how we see it so that's what it looks like to me that's all
RIP Larry 9/9/2016 - 8/31/2017 "blessed by lord Godmunk with patriotic values and a crush that lasted longer than expected"  Heart the skulls ruins RP group (main group not the random add ons)