Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shiny Share Thread!
Kinda, yes. I totally enjoy my shiny Cubblfly now *hugs it*, but I miss yellow Jackdeary because I really liked it in these flashing colours.
How does Chicoatl now look like then, like this? [Image: latest?cb=20160816201138]Not bad actually.
(Source of the image: Wikia)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I wasn't just lucky enough to find and catch a shiny Minyan, but it was catched in Nuzlocke mode. I liked Minyans colour, but I think Vilucards colours kinda fade a little bit. - Update: (I am sorry I have no pictures at the moment, but I have tried everything and it doesn't work...)

Nope, that's the old sprite, now Chicoatl's entirely green
Sooo close to getting a perfectly competitive shiny!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Man, the things we find in the Wonder trade this days...what left to find? A Urayne with Big Root? Not that I complaining though.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Although I have a box of shinies (most of them aren't under my OT), I feel i should share just a fews.

Lazy and Hobbyist Artist | Member from the Breeders' Guild

OTs: Antares (Portuguese) | Anta (Japonese)
Oh dang, the christmas mystery gifts this year can be shiny?! Dang! That's amazing, considering they have both set natures and IVs! Guess I'm gonna be soft resetting a whole bunch for those...

I really should get around to getting the Shiny Charm, tbh...
Yes, the MG can be shiny! Both are amazing imo, but I like the regular form too.

About the odd: it's 1/1024. Shiny charm doesn't affect it, sadly.

(12-25-2017, 01:12 PM)Antares Wrote: Yes, the MG can be shiny! Both are amazing imo, but I like the regular form too.

Yeah, and I also like that they're both competitively viable straight out of the gate.  100% of the time.  Unlike that N-Pahar that could be shiny but had a random nature...(not that I'll complain THAT much about it being able to be shiny...aside from being disappointed that I didn't even know it could be shiny until after the event had ended.)

Ah, well, that's good to know ahead of time, then.
(12-25-2017, 01:21 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(12-25-2017, 01:12 PM)Antares Wrote: Yes, the MG can be shiny! Both are amazing imo, but I like the regular form too.

Yeah, and I also like that they're both competitively viable straight out of the gate.  100% of the time.  Unlike that N-Pahar that could be shiny but had a random nature...(not that I'll complain THAT much about it being able to be shiny...aside from being disappointed that I didn't even know it could be shiny until after the event had ended.)

Ah, well, that's good to know ahead of time, then.

Yep, although I prefer Timid instead of Modest on Antarki, it makes thing so easier! I wish Pahar had the same, that's why I didn't SR for shiny nuclear Pahar, I would feel so bad having a shiny with a useless nature.