Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shiny Share Thread!
Good shines over all, mates! So far, I've had a GREAT deal of luck with Shinies during the last WTE, as I managed to hatch THREE without going out of my way to do so! Granted, I used Masamuda Methods , but that was more to increase the Egg Generation rate than going after Shinies. The first was a Ekans I nicknamed Golbra. Has a lame nature for Sweeping, but its otherwise pretty neat! Next was a near perfect IV Shiny Luxi, but it had a Neutral Nature, so its not exactly that well optimized. Finally, I managed to get a pretty nice Shiny Modrille with a semi-optimal Nature and good IVs, so it was the big winner competitively speaking!

Other than that, I managed to nab a BREED Shiny Jerbolta from the WTE, which was semi humorous and exciting for me, at the very least.

All those Shinies colors are also pretty sweet too, especially Modrille's - man, brings back memories of Gurren Lagan...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
I've never been a big shiny hunter (except Mismagius, for you old Tandor Casual League hacks like me..), and as such I have not filled most of my pokedex again since I had to re-install.

But I decided to grind out a new team, and I was breeding some eggs today, and lo and behold, this popped out. My first actual hatched in-game shiny!

[Image: shinyvolchik3.jpg]

And its female! The male parent is a shiny mystery gift. wonder what would happen if I bred those two...hehe.
Sincerely,
                Key

-

Immediate Past Tandor Casual League Ghost Gym Leader ; Past Ace Trainer 

"Baaschaf uses Revenge. *It doesn't effect Misdreavus*. Baaschaf uses Seismic Toss *It doesn't effect Misdreavus*. 
Got two shinies on Uranium yesterday Hazma and Tancoon. I'll post pics of them tomorrow as i am not near my laptop right now and forgot to copy them to my phone. Also got a weird duplicat on gts about a week ago same deal pics later, but i can tell you that its level 1
EDIT:
The Hazma is named Tang, because the shiny coloration reminded me of the label of a certain orangeade drink mix. It was the first Hazma I ran into, no SR'ing was used!
and later that night (around 3AM) I had gone back to Route 8 to get S51 since I forgot to get it the first time thru and I ran into a Shiny Tancoon. I renamed it after this screenshot was taken to Murakumo (A character from Senran Kagura whose guardian animal is a wolf)
and as promised the odd Duplicat I got thru Wondertrade. I think it might have originally come from one of the developers (@ReeNormies, aka L), but I am not sure.
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
Oh, nice finds, especially the Hazma! As for the Duplicat, that was a prank Mystery Gift that L/The Dev Team made awhile back, one I found both funny and slightly distasteful! Its trolling at its finest....excluding Gargriefs and 0IV Pokémon, of course.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(07-29-2018, 09:31 AM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: and as promised the odd Duplicat I got thru Wondertrade. I think it might have originally come from one of the developers (ReeNormies, aka L), but I am not sure.

To clarify, that Duplicat was an April Fool's Day Mystery Gift.  It was labeled along the lines of 6 IV Duplicat on the mystery gift screen.
(07-30-2018, 07:20 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(07-29-2018, 09:31 AM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: and as promised the odd Duplicat I got thru Wondertrade. I think it might have originally come from one of the developers (ReeNormies, aka L), but I am not sure.

To clarify, that Duplicat was an April Fool's Day Mystery Gift.  It was labeled along the lines of 6 IV Duplicat on the mystery gift screen.

well, since I got it thru Wondertrade, and I didn't know about that particular Mystery gift, I was a little worried about it.
Thanks for clarifying it.
[Image: 7V2sBYC.png]
Photo 
found this little guy in the wild. first wild caught shiny. and with no shiny charm too. good rng. rip the ivs though.

[Image: hagoop4.jpg]
Sincerely,
                Key

-

"Baaschaf uses Revenge. *It doesn't effect Misdreavus*. Baaschaf uses Seismic Toss *It doesn't effect Misdreavus*. 
(08-01-2018, 12:43 PM)keybrdkid09 Wrote: found this little guy in the wild. first wild caught shiny. and with no shiny charm too. good rng. rip the ivs though.

Never knew that that Hagoop 's Shiny sprite looked so pretty! Perhaps I should start breeding them, just to have one of my own...

(08-01-2018, 05:19 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(08-01-2018, 12:43 PM)keybrdkid09 Wrote: found this little guy in the wild. first wild caught shiny. and with no shiny charm too. good rng. rip the ivs though.

Never knew that that Hagoop 's Shiny sprite looked so pretty! Perhaps I should start breeding them, just to have one of my own...

did anyone notice its an HA...  Tongue. but basically a reverse competitive shiny as the saying goes.
Sincerely,
                Key

-

@keybrdkid09

Oh no, I did, but I didn't say anything since I thought it was obvious. Regenerator is a pretty good ability no matter what Pokémon its on, though bulkier/defensive 'mons get greater dividends out of it.