Poll: Which of thr mascot legends is your favorite?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Orbitomic
50.00%
3 50.00%
Luminova
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pokemon Infinity
The water egg reminds me of Aquegg from Pokémon Quartz, but I have confidence that Infinity will actually be good.
(04-27-2017, 02:18 PM)AgentParadox Wrote: The water egg reminds me of Aquegg from Pokémon Quartz, but I have confidence that Infinity will actually be good.

I would hope so, I just looked at those fakemon and... yeesh...

The ice type egg will transform into a badass emperor penguin in an update or two so at least I have that.
Yeah you do at least, the Water-type starter from Quartz is this huge dumb bird thing carrying an Aquegg.
[Image: tumblr_noieyo6gDJ1rnnw86o1_500.png]
Great plan. Would be amazing to play it if it's soon! BTW< how's the game going on?
(05-02-2017, 09:02 AM)imranmiao Wrote: Great plan. Would be amazing to play it if it's soon! BTW< how's the game going on?

Hah... well the plan is this: I am for sure going to draw all of the (currently) 153 fakemon and all of the main characters (gym leaders, E4 etc). After that, IF I can find a coder in RPG maker I'll start the game. That's a big "if" though. 

I do have some experience in hex editing gen 3 games, so I might be able to make a watered down bersion of the game using a firered rom to attract people to the project.
Ooooh!! I love playing new fan games, is this out yet I'd love to help test it out and see how it is owo
(06-17-2017, 01:44 AM)Shunte Wrote: Ooooh!! I love playing new fan games, is this out yet I'd love to help test it out and see how it is owo

For now this is just an idea. In order to make the game I'd need a team, which I don't yet. 
However, once all the pokemon are done, I can probably make a "lite" version on my own.
Thread bump- the main legendaries have been drawn! Introducing the guardians of matter and energy: Orbitomic and Luminova!!!

(Side note: How the frig do I change the poll? I can't find the option anywhere...)
I don't think normal users can change the poll. You can try deleting it and starting again. If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll update it for you.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
Nice Legendaries and glad that this project is alive! I wonder what types they'll have... Dark and Fire look obvious, but maybe they'll have a suprising secondary Type?

The only thing that bugs me a little is that the darker one on the left (Orbitomic? Wouldn't hurt to add their name in the picture as well) looks a little too chubby to me. Unless that's on purpose.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`