Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Forum Event] WTE 4: The Great Wondertrade Extravaganza
It seems the event was wonderful :3
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Yeah. And you completely missed it.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
With what computer? Still broken remember?
Still? Oh well... Well, eh, sorry for that, it's comprehensible then. Hope you're doing alright.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Yeah. But I good. What you get in WTE?
Hey everyone!  I think it's safe to say that the WTE this weekend was another great success, and we're looking forward to doing it again in the future! Big Grin 

Cody and I are still tallying the numbers, and already we've got some impressive figures.  BUT, we're missing some box counts from some of the registered breeders.  Namely, we need box counts from:

@kooks -- counted, thank you!
@Lord Windos -- counted, thank you!
@Super_trainer_Larry
@Jose
Muerto#4889 (Discord)

If you all could please send me a message -- either here or on Discord -- so we can add you into the final tally, we'd greatly appreciate it!

Also, if anyone else who wasn't on Cody's list on page one sent out any sizeable number of bred Pokemon during the event, feel free to send a box count as well -- we wouldn't want anyone's contributions to go uncounted! Cool

EDITED: just three breeders on the above list left to contact me! Wink
Late to the party, but just wanted to say y'all are heroes. In May, I picked up this game after a couple of months of a break, and I decided to WT all my spares, including a couple of surplus shiny Cottonees I had stumbled upon during grinding at Vinoville. I had no idea an event like this was going on, and I got a couple of great pokemon from some of you! 

I'm super nooby at breeding pokemon, but now that I've got all the necessary items for breeding, I hope to contribute in a future trade event.
(08-05-2017, 02:03 AM)Toxic Citrus Wrote: Late to the party, but just wanted to say y'all are heroes. In May, I picked up this game after a couple of months of a break, and I decided to WT all my spares, including a couple of surplus shiny Cottonees I had stumbled upon during grinding at Vinoville. I had no idea an event like this was going on, and I got a couple of great pokemon from some of you! 

I'm super nooby at breeding pokemon, but now that I've got all the necessary items for breeding, I hope to contribute in a future trade event.

Glad to see you're getting the tools you need to succeed. This definitely won't be the last Extravaganza so stay tuned for our next one Smile
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody