Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game] Lord Windos' PokeRole Adventure: Celadon City Vandel
Knowledge of the City Roll: Insight (2) + Knowledge (2) + Local Geography (*1) = 5D6 Dice
(6)(1)(5)(2)(6)

Based on the general direction the tracks are leading and the scant information he's received from Arial, he would be able to surmise that he's stuck in a warehouse somewhere in the old abandoned shipping yards in the eastern district of town, which were mothballed in the late XXs when more industrial/transportation jobs started being outsourced to Saffron City once the railways become open to Jhoto. Perfect place for a serial killer to hide out, since noboby has a reason to ever visit the place unless they were a contracter looking to develop the land or buy the property for their own use!

'Reiner' and co can now quick travel to that location, and begin doing a more thorough search of the area.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
It takes 'Mew' a minute or two, but he thinks he's got a rough idea of the general area.

'...the shipping yards.  Team Rocket grunts sometimes use them as a place to lay low if they can lose their tails.  If Arial's worth his salt, he'll know where he is as soon as he steps outside.  It's the perfect place for someone who doesn't want to be found to hide in.  It's a big place, but at least the search is narrowed down to that general area...wait...he said his items and pokemon are gone...ask him about TPK, Mew.'

[Text in this color is going to be 'Reiner' acting as the intermediary]

'Reiner' responds.  Quietly, of course.  Hopefully the Vampire's hearing isn't super duper sharp and/or she isn't around Arial's current locaion.  "Arial, did she take TPK off of you as well?"
(11-19-2017, 10:26 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Before Arial could open the door, Arial quietly too respond to Reiner: "Yes. I couldnt find the TPK. Somehow she take the TPK out of me." Just to be sure, Arial search again in his cloths to find TPK. Together to his action to open the doors.

Your initial search of your person must not have been very thorough (Read: I completely forgot about the TPK, woops!), since after a second full body check you manage to find the TPK stashed on the side of your body in a hidden gun holster! Either the Vampire decided to leave well enough with a Cursed Arm that is not hers, or she couldn't find it among you personal/didn't bother to do a full body search. How Lucky!

As for the door, you make the motions of opening it....only to find out that its locked. Looks like the serial killer didn't want you moving around THAT freely yet, much to your frustration. Rats. What now?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

"Damit. Hmm what now...." Arial thinks for a second about what to do. He still try a fill times trying to open rhe door with all his strengh. Kidnaped him is one thing, but make his Pokémon hostage...this is too much! 

He stops for a second and decides to take another course of action. Problably wait for the others would be a good thing, but the Vampire would might escape and he would never finds his Pokémon ever again. He thinks for another second and then he looks the window. Then he looks to the tabble. A crazy idea came to his mind. "No window or door will hold the path of Arial CopyCat!" Then he take a better look in the room to see If there not any other route to escape.

Action: Take a complete look around in the room to see If there is not any chance of escape.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
[Don't forget to respond to the question that was posed by 'Reiner']

"Arial?  Arial?  Ya still there, Arial?"
He quick replied. "I find TPK It is with me. Problably the Vampire fear to touch It or something."
(11-19-2017, 11:44 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: He quick replied. "I find TPK It is with me. Problably the Vampire fear to touch It or something."

"Don't do anything stupid that might get you killed, then.  We're on our way to the area we think you're in now. If you see the Vampire again, keep her in the area somehow."

That probably just about wraps up what Reiner needs to say.  Time to fill in the others and get a move on to the shipping yards!
Arial then gives a quick replied to Reiner in the Walkie Talkie:

"Relax Reiner. It was ever a time when I screw things?"

Then Arial return to have quick search in the room to find any escape routes.
(11-22-2017, 09:35 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Arial then gives a quick replied to Reiner in the Walkie Talkie:

"Nobody's infallible, Arial.  Now less talking, more surviving."
(11-20-2017, 12:50 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: "Don't do anything stupid that might get you killed, then.  We're on our way to the area we think you're in now. If you see the Vampire again, keep her in the area somehow."

That probably just about wraps up what Reiner needs to say.  Time to fill in the others and get a move on to the shipping yards!

With both the hot trail left by the Vampire and knowledge of the general location she fled to, the group speeds towards the Warehouse location with Extreme Speed, where you were meet with a familiar sight that brought nostalgic memories of the good time, bad, and everything else in between.

[Image: lazaro-cardenas_0.jpg]

Its been awhile since you (Or Petrel, for that matter) had been at this old abandoned local, since you more or less had managed to keep yourself and Weavile from making the type of messes that necessitate hiding out among the shipping crates and abandoned/mothballed buildings. Under better circumstance you might have been inclined to search the area for any caches or random items drifters and/or your criminal brethren had left here for one reason or another, but the group was on a mission to hunt down that bloodsucker serial killer DOWN, and they would not be distracted!

....Unfortunately, though, as you wind your way through the many lanes, palents, and empty? metal crates, the trail of spiders you were following abruptly stops in front of two warehouses, along with any other signs of the Vampire's flight.

Warehouse 1:
[Image: Damen-1170x563.jpg]

Warehouse 2:
[Image: Lincoln-Warehouse-Exterior-SMALL-KELLER1.jpg]

You strongly suspect that she was in one of these building, along with the held captive Arial, but you absolutely no idea which building either was in based on what limited intel you have on hand. Petrel and Angelica were equally clueless on where to start, Gengar still had their characteristic smirking grin on their face as they carefully eyed the shadows for a potential ambush, Emily looked uncertain yet confidant and strangely eager that they were getting closer to her hero killer, Rhyxemplar was guard the flack with that unflappable expression on their face, and Kyubi + your feline thieves were very tense and on high alert for ANY suspicious activity.

Where to start, where to start....

(11-22-2017, 09:35 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Arial then gives a quick replied to Reiner in the Walkie Talkie:

Escape Route Search: Insight (2) + Knowledge (4) + Alert (1) = 7D6 Dice
(4)(6)(2)(1)(1)(4)(5) 3 Success

A cursory search of your room/make shift confinement cell turned up no obvious escape routes, unfortunately, but you did think of a couple of ways you could possible get out of there. One was forcing the lock open with that Sharp Talon you found via ramming it in the lock mechanism and wiggling it around to break it, but that route has a high chance of super locking the door due to jamming it instead, destroy the only self defense weapon you have on hand, or both. The other option was a classic you remembered watching from several scenes in movies: open that large wide window , tie up the sheet of your bed into a sturdy rope, and rappel yourself onto the ground floor. It would much less likely to trap you in the place, but it would take quite awhile to make the rope from the sheets, opening the window/pane of glass could prove troublesome, and it screwing up mindway through the escape would likely hurt a LOT. Finally, you could just wait for Reiner to save you and not get into trouble like he said, but where is the fun in that, huh?

Choice is yours, madman, hehehe....