Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Shiny Drought Is OVER!
Thems the break! Here is your consultation prize, though!:

Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
The luck I recently had in Moon (i. a. Pokérus and a wild shiny Eevee on Akala Island!) might have spread a bit over to Tandor...
Not only did I obtain Lanthan in the third Heavy Ball I threw in its metallic face (lolz, @CodySP, what were you saying again about you spending 3 save loads and hours on catching it?), but on the way to it also this appeared out of the blue:

[Image: tumblr_ojogqexMFY1vh0d58o1_540.png]

I was quite thrilled as well as pretty scared to suffer the same fate like you, Bailey, about Adam being an ignorant fool and murdering it in front of my eyes. Hmm...

"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I hate you.  Seriously though... congrats!  And thanks for giving Adam a swift kick in the rear for me!  I don't think I recall seeing an Anderind in that cave, shiny or otherwise.

I think the RNG felt sorry for me, so it's granted me more shiny bunnies and another wild shiny Chimical on Route 9... Rolleyes 

But I will not be satisfied until I get my own shiny Frosthra.  So I guess that will be on the list for later breeding projects.
Nyeh, thanks as well C:

Holy crackers, more shiny Sheebit? ... ... ... *hope to obtain a Masuda Sheebit from you during WE3 silently intensifies* How many of those Back'nWhite-Bunnies did you hatch so far, five? ╮( ̄ω ̄; )╭ (Honestly, that's awesome...)
Hmm, Black'nWhite...  how about naming one of those "Unova", or "MoonWalker"...
*everyone awkwardly stares at me*

Eh, well, those sounded like decent names to me... ._.

... ... ... Okay, I'm keeping quiet now.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(01-12-2017, 05:03 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Nyeh, thanks as well C:

Holy crackers, more shiny Sheebit? ... ... ... *hope to obtain a Masuda Sheebit from you during WE3 silently intensifies* How many of those Back'nWhite-Bunnies did you hatch so far, five? ╮( ̄ω ̄; )╭ (Honestly, that's awesome...)
Hmm, Black'nWhite...  how about naming one of those "Unova", or "MoonWalker"...
*everyone awkwardly stares at me*

Eh, well, those sounded like decent names to me... ._.

... ... ... Okay, I'm keeping quiet now.

Four, actually.  And "Unova" is brilliant, I think I'll name one of them that (three of them are still lacking nicknames because besides "Cookie", my inspiration is running short... I refuse to name one "Oreo" because that's been done so many times for shiny Sheebit already)
I named my Shiny Bunny 'Choco Bun'. Such a delicious name, for such a rare capture!

On the subject of shinies, I consider them the equivalent of nice glass of hot chocolate: Sweet, but I ultimately can do without it.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Oh so many shinies! I wish I was that lucky!
That only one storm of luck happened to me while I was grinding for Venesi gym.

A shiny Eshouten appeared and the very next one encounter was a shiny Spritzee back to back!
Those were the times...  Sad Sad Sad Sad
There there, if you get a foreign Pokémon to breed with, and a shiny charm, you'll have much better chances to get shinies on your team...

The shiny charm.... I hate this thing...Only because I don't have it  Tongue
(01-15-2017, 10:18 AM)WitchVampire Wrote: Oh so many shinies! I wish I was that lucky!
That only one storm of luck happened to me while I was grinding for Venesi gym.

A shiny Eshouten appeared and the very next one encounter was a shiny Spritzee back to back!
Those were the times...  Sad Sad Sad Sad 

Ah, why so sad, cute little Chimical... Didn't you manage to catch that Eshouten and Spritzee?
--Windos is my OTP ❤---