Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Phantom's Art Thread - just Pokemon
Ahhh, love all the Nucleons!!  Big Grin Heart
That's really cool Phantom! Good job!
Ahahahahahahahaha ThanksYouAll \(^///^*)/

I want my Luxelong back.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Glad to see you're settling into the lab so nicely, the Nucleons seem to like it too Wink
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
That is a pretty good drawing and also that shiny nucleon doh.
"Work smarter, not harder" ~Unknown

Ingame Name: Xenoic 
Online ID: 246632
I'm not quite sure what you mean by that, @CodySP, but... thanks?

Ah, @Xenoic, how could I fail to add the shiny version C:
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
While this isn't related to Uranium, strictly speaking, I would love to see some cute pictures of Mimikyu from you. If I know anyone who is great at creating adorable interpretation of cuddly Pokémon, there is no one else I would turn to but you, my darling~
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Aww, stop with such sweet words~
[Image: mimikyu.png] You're lucky though, because I by myself quite like that little Ghost-Fairy, and Alastor (that's how I named the one in my team) does his job as a Toxic-Inflictor and Special Wall so well, he deserves a little additional attention \(^-^* )/ Don't know when I can get to it, though.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Take you time, my friend. You can't rush greatness, after all, and if there is anyone that is great- no, surpasses that, it would be you.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(01-25-2017, 08:53 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Take you time, my friend. You can't rush greatness, after all, and if there is anyone that is great- no, surpasses that, it would be you.

Well, thanks a lot, but I'm not flawless, you know... There are things in my so-far-life we better not start talking about, plus depressive and/or insomniac episodes can still afflict me. Thank heaven those became much rarer, and over the years I learned to cope with those in some way...

Eh... well, where did I stop? ... ... ... Oh! Right... Uhm, now that my own scanner's labeled as electronical scrap but I managed to scan stuff at the old place again without paying an inappropiately high fee for it (Thanks, CopyShop... ), I'm able to upload these two things now. Both were requests from a while ago, sorry that it took me so long.

Ugh... after that Mimikyu, no more request or suggestions for a while, please.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---