Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Phantom's Art Thread - just Pokemon
D'Awww it's so cute!  (^3^)
I will show you a dance cloaked in shadow!
(07-08-2018, 11:21 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Ermagerd, that sounds like a reeeeaaallly cool concept!  The drawing looks great, too!

Thankies!~ I'll probably end up depicting it more. In an ideal world, the only known exemplar is indeed with a particula far enthusiast.

(07-08-2018, 11:41 AM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: D'Awww it's so cute!  (^3^)

*she heard that from the look of it and tilts her head a little in wonder, before she lets out a high-pitched and thankful 'Nyyyaaaa!', rolls onto her back right here on the spot and waves her glowing ribbons in a cutesy way, generally being an adorable cinnamon roll too good for this cruel world*
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it."
- Gerard Way

[Image: tumblr_ojj74xpbFJ1vh0d58o1_540.png] <3
Not only have you made such a gorgeous Eeveelution/Delta Species (I lean towards the latter, but you also provided a fairly detailed scuttlebutt/background on the glowing green darling! Once again, outstanding and marlvelous work, my dear!

*Approached the N-Slyveon to give them a pet.....and ends up collasping due to Radioactive Cuteness*

Gurgle....too.....much...….adorableness.....irradiating….me...…..

*Faints*
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Thanks as well! ^//^ So much praise from people does encourage poor me to continue to draw and create stuff piece after piece.

But...but it's no Delta-Species! D: I still somehow dislike them, I wouldn't even know of which canon 'Mon it be the delta-version (probably Sylveon itself?); but more importantly (from what I know) a normal Pokemon, in his case Eevee, cannot evolve into a Delta Pokemon nor do they bear a different species name. Curieon's more like a completely new and independant evolution that resulted by exposure to a Nucleon's radiation and its owner's affection, bearing two Types instead of one.

- A bit sceptical, the nuclear furball accepts an incoming pet but seems intrigued and confused as the giver of it heavily slumps onto the floor half the way - Worried by this twist, it comes close itself and nudges them with a paw before dropping a sparkling Revive offered by Master onto their back. Meanwhile, she notes something like 'Curieon seems to bear concealed effects of Sylveon's natural Ability (Cute Charm) additionally to Atomizate, making it capable to faint the suspectible. Whether this can be exploited in battle or works towards Pokemon at all has yet to be found out.'
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it."
- Gerard Way

(07-08-2018, 05:02 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Thanks as well! ^//^ So much praise from people does encourage poor me to continue to draw and create stuff piece after piece.

But...but it's no Delta-Species! D: I still somehow dislike them, I wouldn't even know of which canon 'Mon it be the delta-version (probably Sylveon itself?); but more importantly (from what I know) a normal Pokemon, in his case Eevee, cannot evolve into a Delta Pokemon nor do they bear a different species name. Curieon's more like a completely new and independant evolution that resulted by exposure to a Nucleon's radiation and its owner's affection, bearing two Types instead of one.

- A bit sceptical, the nuclear furball accepts an incoming pet but seems intrigued and confused as the giver of it heavily slumps onto the floor half the way - Worried by this twist, it comes close itself and nudges them with a paw before dropping a sparkling Revive offered by Master onto their back. Meanwhile, she notes something like 'Curieon seems to bear concealed effects of Sylveon's natural Ability (Cute Charm) additionally to Atomizate, making it capable to faint the suspectible. Whether this can be exploited in battle or works towards Pokemon at all has yet to be found out.'

If your poor, then Billionares are the disenfranchised homeless compared to you, darling!

Fine, fine, I was just stating my views, but I'll concede to yours since its YOUR creation. Curieon seems more like a fushion between Nucleaon and Slyveon, with the mix heavily favoring the fae fox in form, but if its a brand new species because of that/its circumstances, so be it!

*Revive instantly!....and nearly faints again due to Radioactive Cuteness*

Urrggh…almost too much cuteness, but I think I will be fine. If you could blast me with some Gamma Rays, I'd feel much better though....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

(07-08-2018, 05:25 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Fine, fine, I was just stating my views, but I'll concede to yours since its YOUR creation. Curieon seems more like a fushion between Nucleaon and Sylveon, with the mix heavily favoring the fae fox in form, but if its a brand new species because of that/its circumstances, so be it!

Well, it did start as a hybrid of Sylveon and Nucleon indeed, before I desired for it to be a new species itself rather than a fusion. What it exactly and definitely is I am actually unsure myself, that's what genetic tests will show, so I guess it's actually free to see it as what you wish. For a full 'own' species the design's too close to canon Pokemon though, I'd agree to that. Humm...

Quote:*Revive instantly!....and nearly faints again due to Radioactive Cuteness*

Urrggh…almost too much cuteness, but I think I will be fine. If you could blast me with some Gamma Rays, I'd feel much better though....

There's no such thing like 'too cute', but some Gamma Rays are gladly provided!~ Why you'd need a radiation therapy to feel better is beyond the nuclear fae though, but since they asked for it and Master allows, all's well!
- Gerard Way