Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Analysis Compendium and Tiering Plans
Genuinely suprised no ones done this. If it pleases the council, may I take... Urayne?

*cue evil cackle and lightning strike*
(07-15-2017, 08:34 PM)Cataclyptic Wrote: Genuinely suprised no ones done this. If it pleases the council, may I take... Urayne?

Well, no one has touched it because it's literally the Godlyest of Godmons. It's only rivals are Raffiti and Nucleon, and there is a general consensus on what makes them so broken. That, and actually getting a good one outside of a special event, hacking, or literal hours of resetting for a good one is just down to complete luck.

Since I already have done one of the Godmons of the game, feel free to Uranye if it pleases you! Now the question is who is going to do the the other Godmons?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(07-15-2017, 09:05 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(07-15-2017, 08:34 PM)Cataclyptic Wrote: Genuinely suprised no ones done this. If it pleases the council, may I take... Urayne?

Well, no one has touched it because it's literally the Godlyest of Godmons. It's only rivals are Raffiti and Nucleon, and there is a general consensus on what makes them so broken. That, and actually getting a good one outside of a special event, hacking, or literal hours of resetting for a good one is just down to complete luck.

Since I already have done one of the Godmons of the game, feel free to Uranye if it pleases you! Now the question is who is going to do the the other Godmons?

Cool. I'll have fun doing that after Gargryph.
I’d like to take Garlikid if no one else wants to. Once I start a new game again I’ll even detail how to SR it.
Hey guys . I've been thinking about redoing the guide for Tracton (Considering it's lackluster status ) , and doing one on Theriamp and Jerbolta . Anyone mind if I resevered these for the future?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(11-09-2017, 01:45 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Hey guys . I've been thinking about redoing the guide for Tracton (Considering it's lackluster status ) , and doing one on Theriamp and Jerbolta . Anyone mind if I resevered these for the future?

I've not got any plans for those myself.  Got ones for Pajay and Paraboom in the works that I need to finish off eventually, though.
You might want to wait a little guys, we're this close to establishing battling tiers :p
(11-10-2017, 07:40 PM)shademonkey Wrote: You might want to wait a little guys, we're this close to establishing battling tiers :p

And we would know that how, mate....? Remember, I never go to the Discord/Included in Competitive Discussion, and I don't think Dragonstrike has either.

I'm telling you right now. There's work being done, and don't worry we'd have spread the word if anything had been accomplished on the Discord that would interest the forum people. In the meantime I can only advise you to drop by the servers sometime, as the battling scene is definitely more live than here. You're more than welcome to participate
(11-10-2017, 08:04 PM)shademonkey Wrote: I'm telling you right now. There's work being done, and don't worry we'd have spread the word if anything had been accomplished on the Discord that would interest the forum people. In the meantime I can only advise you to drop by the servers sometime, as the battling scene is definitely more live than here. You're more than welcome to participate

I accept you offer, but between RPing here and doing all my college work, its hard to cram in the hours to train competitive teams and keep up with the Discord Chat. I'll certainly try to make more time in the future, though!