Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Analysis Compendium and Tiering Plans
Genuinely suprised no ones done this. If it pleases the council, may I take... Urayne?

*cue evil cackle and lightning strike*
(07-15-2017, 08:34 PM)Cataclyptic Wrote: Genuinely suprised no ones done this. If it pleases the council, may I take... Urayne?

Well, no one has touched it because it's literally the Godlyest of Godmons. It's only rivals are Raffiti and Nucleon, and there is a general consensus on what makes them so broken. That, and actually getting a good one outside of a special event, hacking, or literal hours of resetting for a good one is just down to complete luck.

Since I already have done one of the Godmons of the game, feel free to Uranye if it pleases you! Now the question is who is going to do the the other Godmons?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

(07-15-2017, 09:05 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(07-15-2017, 08:34 PM)Cataclyptic Wrote: Genuinely suprised no ones done this. If it pleases the council, may I take... Urayne?

Well, no one has touched it because it's literally the Godlyest of Godmons. It's only rivals are Raffiti and Nucleon, and there is a general consensus on what makes them so broken. That, and actually getting a good one outside of a special event, hacking, or literal hours of resetting for a good one is just down to complete luck.

Since I already have done one of the Godmons of the game, feel free to Uranye if it pleases you! Now the question is who is going to do the the other Godmons?

Cool. I'll have fun doing that after Gargryph.
I’d like to take Garlikid if no one else wants to. Once I start a new game again I’ll even detail how to SR it.