Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Analysis Compendium and Tiering Plans
This seemed like the best place to post this.

With the tier list being positively accepted by most people. it would be useful to have the pokemon guides include these tiers and tell why specific sets work for the tier it is used in.
I have no clue where to even start with this so i'd like to ask the help of you guys that are way more familiar with the forum.
@Lord Windos @Dragonstrike @Cataclyptic
(11-24-2017, 12:54 PM)Narshyl Wrote: This seemed like the best place to post this.

With the tier list being positively accepted by most people. it would be useful to have the pokemon guides include these tiers and tell why specific sets work for the tier it is used in.
I have no clue where to even start with this so i'd like to ask the help of you guys that are way more familiar with the forum.

Well, that means finding the time to either edit the old guides or create new ones if the old ones can't be edited or need to be rewritten entirely.  Something I'm sure some of us are more than willing to do should we find the time to do it.

Personally, I want to get my guides for Pajay and Paraboom finished before I work on any other guides.  I can incorporate some the the tiering stuff into them pretty easily in theory, though.
(11-24-2017, 12:54 PM)Narshyl Wrote: This seemed like the best place to post this.

Not to hard for me, actually, since all I have to do is either add a section to each move set that explains how useful it would be in either UU or OU, or just add another section to my guides that reference each set and do the same. It would also give me the excuse to edit some of my old guides for improvements, like when shademonkey spurred me to redo most of the sets in the Navighast category. I can get start right away if you'd want, guys, since I have no other guides pending writing, review, or release.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650