Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon Laminite
I already planned in making this.

Pokémon Laminite takes place in the region called Zyrox.
There is a massive threat in the region and you (the player) has to stop it.
Features: 200 Pokémon(Like Pokémon Uranium has a few official ones)
Mega Evolution(Duh....)
Safari Zone(Which Uranium doesn't have for whatever reason)
8 Legendary Pokémon
I cant show screenshots because its not really ready yet
Find out more here (prepare for amazement or CRINGE!): http://reliccastle.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=827
I just need a composer to make battle music and Someone to make Pokémon cries and better Fakemon ideas(I have little to no creativity).
A game without good fakemon (how I dislike that name!) is not a good game at all. If you can't get any help, you might be better of joining the official team here. Still, if your willing to try and risk Nintendo's wrath, go for it.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
yolo... right?
What's with all this "Whooo, let's create a Fangame based on Uranium"-ideas lately, I wonder? I mean, totally nothing against ideas - good or not, is a totally different question. But it's not like creating a game is, lets say, simple. Creating a GOOD one is even harder.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
To be fair, the game's quality and strong community promotes ideas such as these. After all, I started making comp. guides for a scene that doesn't properly exist yet. 'Sides, only two people so far have explicitly stated they wanted to make fangames here, and one said that they came up the idea before they were introduced to Uranium.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(09-29-2016, 10:34 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: To be fair, the game's quality and strong community promotes ideas such as these. After all, I started making comp. guides for a scene that doesn't properly exist yet. 'Sides, only two people so far have explicitly stated they wanted to make fangames here, and one said that they came up the idea before they were introduced to Uranium.

Well, good argumement here. If Uranium's story, new Pokemon and its quality wouldn't be as good as it is, I would proably not even bother to create Fanart. So I guess in some level it's understandable that people develop ideas for further things like more and different in-game features, too. I just had a feeling that those ideas became a bit frequent lately.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(09-28-2016, 08:18 PM)Starwolf39YT Wrote: I already planned in making this.

Pokémon Laminite takes place in the region called Zyrox.
There is a massive threat in the region and you (the player) has to stop it.
Features: 200 Pokémon(Like Pokémon Uranium has a few official ones)
Mega Evolution(Duh....)
Safari Zone(Which Uranium doesn't have for whatever reason)
8 Legendary Pokémon
I cant show screenshots because its not really ready yet
Find out more here (prepare for amazement or CRINGE!): http://reliccastle.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=827
I just need a composer to make battle music and Someone to make Pokémon cries and better Fakemon ideas(I have little to no creativity).
You look like you could use some help. If i get some free time which at present dosnt seem likly il try and give you a hand with music and sprites but as you know. Feel free to message me about ideas im more than happy to offer constructive advice.
Hey I'm working on a fan game too but all I know how to do is sprite. I've made alot of fakemon and know the abilities and stats they should have. At the moment I don't know how to program. But I'd be happy to help if needed.
Sure. Well the Dex is finished already but I was thinking of new abilities for the Fakemon. And i still need battle music.
I've seen some sprites I can recreate and I have some stats I thought of.