Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spam
(06-28-2017, 09:37 AM)SmokedMemes Wrote: I actually capped some screenies, though i'm sure most people here know what the attack looked like, it also stated that there were 53 guests online, which seemed a bit... unnatural.

Buuut till this day i don't know how to post photos, i'm such a pleeeeb

You can either scroll down to New Attachment or insert the url of the image via the little icon above the editor.

53 guests lol I haven't seen this many people here since... well for as long as I've been around. Even if they're bots
[attachment=397 Wrote:shademonkey pid='18213' dateline='1498661426']    
(06-28-2017, 09:37 AM)SmokedMemes Wrote: I actually capped some screenies, though i'm sure most people here know what the attack looked like, it also stated that there were 53 guests online, which seemed a bit... unnatural.

Buuut till this day i don't know how to post photos, i'm such a pleeeeb

You can either scroll down to New Attachment or insert the url of the image via the little icon above the editor.

53 guests lol I haven't seen this many people here since... well for as long as I've been around. Even if they're bots
Yeah, I did feel it was a little weird, anyway, here they are

아니    암캐    깜둥이
아니    절도    깜둥이
Wasn't Baba Ji the username of one the bot accounts? @CodySP @Iron @Polaris
(06-28-2017, 10:11 AM)shademonkey Wrote: Wasn't Baba Ji the username of one the bot accounts?

There have been several variants on that name.
"To the extent that authority depends on the ignorance of the governed, good writing will always be subversive."
It's not over yet, there is another Spam Bot filling up General Chat with questionable content! Oh my,,,
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(07-01-2017, 05:44 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: It's not over yet, there is another Spam Bot filling up General Chat with questionable content! Oh my,,,

I noticed, my own thread got drowned out by this bot! Regardless,my reply should revive this thread in some way, at least to try and bring people to stop them till an admin arrives. Remember to report them!
아니    암캐    깜둥이
아니    절도    깜둥이
(07-01-2017, 06:13 AM)SmokedMemes Wrote: Remember to report them!

Already did! Now hoping for someone of the Team to come by soon enough is it. :/
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(07-01-2017, 06:28 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 06:13 AM)SmokedMemes Wrote: Remember to report them!

Already did! Now hoping for someone of the Team to come by soon enough is it. :/

It seem they've stopped posting?
아니    암캐    깜둥이
아니    절도    깜둥이
@CodySP: A suggestion. Make a limit not on the number of posts per hour, but the number of threads. Who ever needs to make 60 threads in the space of a few hours? Only spammers.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
(07-01-2017, 11:09 AM)Iron Wrote: Make a limit not on the number of posts per hour, but the number of threads. Who ever needs to make 60 threads in the space of a few hours? Only spammers.

That sounds like good idea! Is that feasible with the board's mechanics?
--Windos is my OTP ❤---