Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pokemon Uranium Patch 1.0.3 - Tutor Up!
(10-12-2016, 10:14 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: *Scientist love over at Phantom, pull out a stun gun, and zaps them with it. Then they proceed to steal their cookies and Eevee for Science! and his empty belly* "I don't get paid enough to have morals."

.................. at least it was for Science.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(10-11-2016, 12:53 AM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(10-10-2016, 06:41 PM)jamomeister Wrote: Sooooo, is it coming out for Mac?

Given all the hard work and trouble the devs are going through to make Uranium work right on PC, I would say 'not anytime in the near future.'

Noted. Since I haven't played it since it's not out on Mac. I haven't experienced the trouble. To avoid a follow up, no I haven't read through all the trouble shooting posts because I have yet to play it.

(10-11-2016, 08:01 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(10-10-2016, 06:41 PM)jamomeister Wrote: Sooooo, is it coming out for Mac?

I don't think so.

Thanks for the reply.
Hey, I'm new here! I have seen unreleased pokemon on the wiki and entire town(s) that don't exist but are mentioned and mandatory for post game. The sea monster trio looks awesome! I want to know if you guys are working on a patch for those loose ends to be tied up. If there's anything I can do to help further this process along let me know!
(11-20-2016, 11:08 PM)PlasmaBoss Wrote: Hey, I'm new here! I have seen unreleased pokemon on the wiki and entire town(s) that don't exist but are mentioned and mandatory for post game. The sea monster trio looks awesome! I want to know if you guys are working on a patch for those loose ends to be tied up. If there's anything I can do to help further this process along let me know!

First of all -- welcome!  And to answer your question, in a nutshell: yes.  There are also a few more bugs and fixes that are being worked on as well, which the devs have mentioned are higher priority than new content, but they do have plans to get everything finished eventually.  We just have to be patient.

I wouldn't have the slightest idea how one would volunteer to help, or if they're even looking for extra help, but I would suggest trying the Discord -- I've been fortunate enough to catch them on occasion there.
(11-21-2016, 12:54 PM)EeveeBailey Wrote:
(11-20-2016, 11:08 PM)PlasmaBoss Wrote: Hey, I'm new here! I have seen unreleased pokemon on the wiki and entire town(s) that don't exist but are mentioned and mandatory for post game. The sea monster trio looks awesome! I want to know if you guys are working on a patch for those loose ends to be tied up. If there's anything I can do to help further this process along let me know!

First of all -- welcome!  And to answer your question, in a nutshell: yes.  There are also a few more bugs and fixes that are being worked on as well, which the devs have mentioned are higher priority than new content, but they do have plans to get everything finished eventually.  We just have to be patient.

Ok that's cool! Any particular bugs they have in mind? I've only just beat the first gym leader (with a shiny Chymiunk that I found on route 1) and I haven't seen anything major yet.
(11-21-2016, 03:29 PM)PlasmaBoss Wrote: Ok that's cool! Any particular bugs they have in mind? I've only just beat the first gym leader (with a shiny Chymiunk that I found on route 1) and I haven't seen anything major yet.

There's a list of known bugs and errors on the wiki: Link It may be a bit old, though, several got fixed in newer patches of the game.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`