Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Plug for my Fanfictions
1. Steel type playthrough 2.0

http://archiveofourown.org/works/8511601...s/19508104

This is improved from the original post on FF.net as I have:
a) edited the earlier chapters for consistency
b) inserted all the artwork I did for the fic in appropriate places (see if you can find them all  Big Grin )

2. No more wonderland

http://archiveofourown.org/works/1134225...s/25383363

A Lucille backstory fic in progress, based on the story of one of my favourite real life scientists
[need to warn for spoilers on this one for both the game and steel type playthrough]
Nice mate! I'll be sure to check these out, since I liked the old version quite well! Thanks for the hard work!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
'Lucille' and 'backstory' is all I need to hear. Downloaded it for me to enjoy later.  I'm hoping for the story to be finished then at some point and not just being broken off without a proper end.

Edit: Ah... I enjoy depicting my Lucille as someone who enjoys black sugary coffee. C:
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
The story will be finished (as you can see I am writing it very presently; the last update was less than 12 hours ago...), but it's going to end on a bit of a 'break' - this point will be when game events take over.

I might add a 20 years later epilogue to round it off though.

Also, thanks Windos!
Always nice to see the Creativity section of the Forum get some use. Well done! Well done, indeed.
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody