Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ALL SPECIES] Monkey & Co.: Trade, Giveaway and Advertisement Cooperation!
@PhantomUnderYourDesk Thanks! I got lucky, I managed to get a good 20 breedjects I'll be able to use myself, and I got two perfectly competitive genderless pokemon : Neopunk and Chainite!
Ohhh, that sounds like quite a nice haul.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Heh, glad this thread is still going and helping people even though I only come here once every blue moon and don't even have time to play Uranium anymore lately...
"Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act" - Albert Einstein.
Nothing is impossible, there are only things that are not yet possible!  Cool
MonkeyLord83. 
OID: 213850. IGN: Magnus.

Breeders Collective Discord
@PhantomUnderYourDesk I have your Cottonee, just put something up on GTS and it's yours
Anything is fine
(04-03-2018, 06:48 PM)shademonkey Wrote: I have your Cottonee, just put something up on GTS and it's yours
Anything is fine

Ahhhhhh really? Thank you! I've just deposited a female Jackd34ry that's holding a Big Pearl, her ID is 49144.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(04-04-2018, 10:30 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(04-03-2018, 06:48 PM)shademonkey Wrote: I have your Cottonee, just put something up on GTS and it's yours
Anything is fine

Ahhhhhh really? Thank you! I've just deposited a female Jackd34ry that's holding a Big Pearl, her ID is 49144.

You requested a Lv1 Cottonee on GTS, I levelled up yours to lv50 especially Wink
w(°o°)w ...awesome.
I changed it in GTS. ^^
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Sent. It comes with one egg move, in addition to the move you wanted.
Sweet Grass Whistle, many thanks for that additional move and that Dusk Stone!~
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Hey I lost my save file some months ago with some great pokemon and have decided to start playing back but i miss my pokemon i had. I had 5IV Luxi, Devimp and Volt Chick all went poof and i was wondering if you still are giving away can i get any of these 3 to make the experience feel better?

I dont need 5/6IV 4 with good nature and moves would be just fine thank you