Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help completing my pokedex
Is there anyone that can help me complete my pokedex?  I need the grass and water starters, phrasopunk, and all trade evolutions of each pokemon.  I'll even trade back the Phrasopunk to their owner.
(07-12-2017, 05:22 PM)Shadowslash421 Wrote: Is there anyone that can help me complete my pokedex?  I need the grass and water starters, phrasopunk, and all trade evolutions of each pokemon.  I'll even trade back the Phrasopunk to their owne 

Try the Breeder's Discord if you are looking to complete you den. They have oddles of breedjects to offer, if you ask nice enough. Either that, or start making offer on the GTS/Look through offers on GTS and see if they have what you are looking for.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
I was about to custombreed a Dunsparce anyway, so I might as well help out with a Grasskitty and Eletux here if you'd like.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(07-12-2017, 05:39 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: I was about to custombreed a Dunsparce anyway, so I might as well help out with a Grasskitty and Eletux here if you'd like.
Thank you.   Angel

I do hope you get your custom Dunsparce.
I got all three, so as soon as you are there, we can meet up in the Lobby for you to pick up your Orchynx and Eletux. Online ID of mine would be 003730.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Uhm, yeah... I still have that Orchynx and Eletux waiting. A simple 'I don't need them anymore, thank you' would be enough. :/
--Windos is my OTP ❤---