Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resetting Ev's using berries and legendary encounter
I think this would be an excellent idea to add for competitive purposes and for anyone who doesn't like the EV's on their pokemon, especially since this would be a bonus as it can be grown as well.  I even hsve an idea about the legendaries like using the sleeping girl sidequest as a way to unlock the gamma form for urayne and a random event where you encounter the day and night legendaries Aotius and Mutios.
The EV-reducing berries are already in the game. You can buy them in Kevlar Town.
(07-13-2017, 05:30 AM)shademonkey Wrote: The EV-reducing berries are already in the game. You can buy them in Kevlar Town.

Thank you for telling me.  I already bought a few and I'll save some to grow.
(07-13-2017, 05:30 AM)shademonkey Wrote: The EV-reducing berries are already in the game. You can buy them in Kevlar Town.

The berries it's not for IVs? I Everytime forgot about IVs and EVs. And the sleep girl quest would be awesome to get gamma form.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(08-08-2017, 08:52 AM)Spiritmon Wrote:

The berries it's not for IVs? I Everytime forgot about IVs and EVs. And the sleep girl quest would be awesome to get gamma form.

Nope. IVs cannot be influenced other than through breeding. But you can take off EVs to use them for another stat as many times asyou want using the berries.