Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta thread] Lord Windos' PokeRole Adventure : Celadon City Vandels
Well, if Reiner's mom is potentially going to be visiting, she'll need some theme music, right?

Ecruteak Dance Theater Remix by Mewmore (extended by Fennekin) (The theme everyone associates with the Kimono Girls, obviously)
Spotted! Kimono Girl (HG/SS) (The one theme nobody gives any love because you typically only ever listen to it for 10 seconds max)
Dance of the Sacred Beasts Remix by Pipevanes (The other theme everyone associates with them)

And finally...

What I think might be a suitable battle theme.

I totally expect her Eevee would/will be absolutely brutal to face.  Maybe even going so far as Yuuka having a sort of stylized dance to trigger something similar to Extreme Evoboost. Wink (and considering the eeveelutions don't have any signature z-moves of their own, maybe they get a few in this campaign so Eevee's not the only one feeling the fandom adoration?)

So, thoughts?
A few: First, she might be proud/happy to know Reiner is okay and have a girlfriend like Kyubi. And second, one thing bother for a while: As much powerful is Mew, even she needs to eat and drink, so anyone remember to give Reiner enough food or water to sustain until we return?
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(10-17-2017, 10:23 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: A few: First, she might be proud/happy to know Reiner is okay and have a girlfriend like Kyubi. And second, one thing bother for a while: As much powerful is Mew, even she needs to eat and drink, so anyone remember to give Reiner enough food or water to sustain until we return?

Well, proud might be stretching things a little...she might be proud of him for certain things he's done, but she probably won't be very proud of him for others...and Kyubi still technically isn't Reiner's GF, even if that is the explanation he's going with just for the sake of convenience.

On that topic, I think the answer there is simply 'time's frozen, so there's no need to provide food and water.'  Otherwise, this would be a pretty consistent problem for every character in the entire universe...
Hey, I greatly enjoy that it's Eevee and not its many evolutions who got the Z-move... And I have my reasons.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(10-17-2017, 10:39 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Hey, I greatly enjoy that it's Eevee and not its many evolutions who got the Z-move... And I have my reasons.

I only brought it up because a couple other items have been buffed in this campaign to affect their entire evolution line instead of just a single member of them (Lucky Punch).  And/or they have completely new effects as well that many pokemon can benefit from (Light Ball).

I also didn't say the eeveelutions' Z-moves, if granted, would necessarily have to be as strong as Extreme Evoboost is.  Eevee is a bit of a 'weaker' pokemon, after all, so the stronger move is what would allow it to keep up.

Windos has the final say on this, of course.
True, GM's discretion. I will go back and keep quiet now.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I just remembered something quirky about Toxic in the games: starting in Gen 6, it never misses when used by a Poison type (and it will even hit pokemon in the middle of Fly, Dig, Dive, etc.). Basically, it acts as if Lock On or Mind Reader was used.

I think I know who I'm teaching that Toxic EX TM to if we apply that buff Tongue
Alright, that last post in the game thread is so clever and ingenuis use of 4th wall breaking shenanigans that I'm doing a Training Roll for Reiner/Mew!

Training Roll: DEX (3) + Fight (4) + Channel (3) = 10D6 Dice + 2 XP for the Idea in the first place!
(6)(5)(2)(4)(2)(2)(2)(4)(4)(4) Reiner and Mew both gain 8 XP!
You also have permission to inform him that he's able to make a Mewium Z if he takes a Z Crystal an imbunes it with a piece of his Psychic Power/Essence (It'll come easy for him!), and that he can reverse the process if he chooses too (Though it cost 1 Will Point to do either of those actions). Enjoy!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(10-22-2017, 10:05 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Alright, that last post in the game thread is so clever and ingenuis use of 4th wall breaking shenanigans that I'm doing a Training Roll for Reiner/Mew!

Training Roll: DEX (3) + Fight (4) + Channel (3) = 10D6 Dice + 2 XP for the Idea in the first place!
(6)(5)(2)(4)(2)(2)(2)(4)(4)(4) Reiner and Mew both gain 8 XP!
You also have permission to inform him that he's able to make a Mewium Z if he takes a Z Crystal an imbunes it with a piece of his Psychic Power/Essence (It'll come easy for him!), and that he can reverse the process if he chooses too (Though it cost 1 Will Point to do either of those actions). Enjoy!

Thought you might like the idea Wink Keeps him busy, too.  And trust me, players being able to break the 4th wall can certainly result in some...interesting scenarios Tongue

I'll probably bring up the Mewnium Z thing after our initial bouts in Pokken, though I'll be certain to warn him about the...drawbacks as well.
Is good to see you are teaching Reiner to hang in that Mew situation, but you think it's a good idea to him get a Mewnium Z? Mew it's already a powerful being, and if they do any wrong move...the results might be devastated.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.