Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta thread] Lord Windos' PokeRole Adventure : Celadon City Vandels
(04-06-2018, 06:24 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Hehehe...oh, don't mind me.  Just thinkin' some interesting thoughts ;P

She'd probably know immediately that Reiner's Confused, too.  Good thing she has Heal Bell!  

...though that depends on her being in the general vicinity, of course.

Blissey's and Angelica are not even remotely near the Aurum Vex. right now, as they ended up getting caught up in the drama following your battle with Clair and is currently 'investigating it' right now with the rest of the Police (This ain't a spoiler, per say, since I can retroactively say she sent you a text basically detailing this).
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(04-06-2018, 06:52 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Blissey's and Angelica are not even remotely near the Aurum Vex. right now, as they ended up getting caught up in the drama following your battle with Clair and is currently 'investigating it' right now with the rest of the Police (This ain't a spoiler, per say, since I can retroactively say she sent you a text basically detailing this).

Good to know.
Going to take a dinner break for about 30 minutes, then brb to continue that conversation turned oh so lovely!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Whoops.  Dozed off in the middle of the Confusion.  Sory 'bout that, Windos!
Considering the situation, I imagine Emily is already aware about Arial escape and return. Or not, since I dont know if Mr. Mime tell her or only Reiner.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(04-11-2018, 05:10 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Considering the situation, I imagine Emily is already aware about Arial escape and return. Or not, since I dont know if Mr. Mime tell her or only Reiner.

She probably forgot about Reiner asking her to watch Arial in the heat of the moment.
Problably. And she will problably quite mad when she know the goal to watch over Arial its not anymore necessary since he escape. And she will have more reasons to hate Arial even more. Just another day in the madman life I guess. I think its just like a old say: You gain a friend and you gain a enemy.
(04-11-2018, 05:12 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(04-11-2018, 05:10 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Considering the situation, I imagine Emily is already aware about Arial escape and return. Or not, since I dont know if Mr. Mime tell her or only Reiner.

She probably forgot about Reiner asking her to watch Arial in the heat of the moment.

Yeap, right in on go. She was too busy being distracted by her fit of anger and disguist over Mina's adoration/fixation on Archie to remember keeping tabs on him. Not that her opinion could get any worse about Arial, but she likely start using him as target practice if she caught him escaping/returning from escape before humiliating you once more. She's a feisty one when angered, as the madman well learned, hehehehe....

This time I gonna keep a Mega Metalynx and Sekmet out all of the time just in case Emily do anything. Just to scare a bit, not attack. I hope Emily fear giant bugs.
(04-11-2018, 05:28 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
This time I gonna keep a Mega Metalynx and Sekmet out all of the time just in case Emily do anything. Just to scare a bit, not attack. I hope Emily fear giant bugs.

She doesn't (before or after her SOUL merge with the Doduo), as she also knows that if you harmed one hair on her head, Reiner would have YOURS, the fact of which she'll freely and gleefully abuse the heck out of if able/provoked. Children can be so cruel, especially if they have, say, a very good reason to be like that......