Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta thread] Lord Windos' PokeRole Adventure : Celadon City Vandels
Okie dokie lokie! All is settled, so now its time to get things a go-going! After Dragonstrike makes his post, of course!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Its getting late, and I have classes tomorrow, so I'll put my game to rest for the night. I will be getting to it tomorrow, though, so don't despair over the cliff I left you hanging on!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Just a little question: Is will Riza capable of escape the ratios of the explosion after be alerted? I mean, she is not close to meet us? I don't want to live her behind in that factory. Can't we wait her just a bit until she is close to us and teleport together? I don't know if she will have enough time to get of that place.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(11-19-2018, 04:26 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Just a little question: Is will Riza capable of escape the ratios of the explosion after be alerted? I mean, she is not close to meet us? I don't want to live her behind in that factory. Can't we wait her just a bit until she is close to us and teleport together? I don't know if she will have enough time to get of that place.

Riza's not arrived yet.  The explosion will be smaller than the size of the quarantine zone if I understood things correctly/my assumptions are right.  She'll be fine. (And I doubt Windos would kill her with this when she hasn't been directly involved at all)
(11-19-2018, 06:20 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(11-19-2018, 04:26 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Just a little question: Is will Riza capable of escape the ratios of the explosion after be alerted? I mean, she is not close to meet us? I don't want to live her behind in that factory. Can't we wait her just a bit until she is close to us and teleport together? I don't know if she will have enough time to get of that place.

Riza's not arrived yet.  The explosion will be smaller than the size of the quarantine zone if I understood things correctly/my assumptions are right.  She'll be fine.  (And I doubt Windos would kill her with this when she hasn't been directly involved at all)

Okay then. Just wait a bit to make my post right away.
Will be updating the campaign in a hour, as I need some time to unwind after my three hour class before I'm ready to get a writing Just FYI , mates!

(11-19-2018, 09:25 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Will be updating the campaign in a hour, as I need some time to unwind after my three hour class before I'm ready to get a writing Just FYI , mates!

Okay man. But if I not respond it is because I sleeping. Need some rest for the rest of the week
Might be a little bit before I can respond to the 'boooooommmmm!!!!' (or whatever content it contains) post as well.  Gonna be playing a TRPG irl with some friends for a little bit.

I'll be keeping an eye on the threads since I'll still be on my computer, though.
You know, there is thing who anger me in the Gen 7: Mew get a Z-Move, but Mewtwo and Arceus did not. I mean what the hell! The former is a iconic pokemon from the Gen 1 and the is literally the GOD pokemon! So yeah, I think both deserve too to receive Z-Move too.
(11-20-2018, 05:21 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: You know, there is thing who anger me in the Gen 7: Mew get a Z-Move, but Mewtwo and Arceus did not. I mean what the hell! The former is a iconic pokemon from the Gen 1 and the is literally the GOD pokemon! So yeah, I think both deserve too to receive Z-Move too.

Mewtwo got two Megas in Gen 6 and a signature move in Gen 5, though.  It didn't really need any more favoritism in Gen 7.

Arceus didn't get an exclusive z-move for 1 main reason: it's not a Gen 1 or 7 pokemon.  Multitype was buffed so that Arceus can use Z-crystals to change its type, however.  

I kinda expect Arceus to get some kind of special treatment if and when Gen 4 remakes become a thing, though.