Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta thread] Lord Windos' PokeRole Adventure : Celadon City Vandels
(01-20-2019, 10:13 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: So Dragonstrike, will Reiner continue the battle or did he give indeed? To be honest I would not mind delay a bit more. Deadly battle and all it's still scary the hell of me.

I answered that question in my last post in the game thread.
(01-20-2019, 10:17 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(01-20-2019, 10:13 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: So Dragonstrike, will Reiner continue the battle or did he give indeed? To be honest I would not mind delay a bit more. Deadly battle and all it's still scary the hell of me.

I answered that question in my last post in the game thread.

Sorry. It's been quite a lot of time since the last time I read the Game Thread and I forgot a few things. Tomorrow maybe I gonna begin my post. Time to settle that beast.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Well, time to foward with Gaspar conversation...dying or not, I dont want to leave Arial Pokemon lost his trainer in regret. I think its the least Gaspar deserve too...
Spiritmon ,does Gasper actually know Assist? I've forgotten, truth be told.

Going to post a couple of times today, since I have some time after my last class to work on the thread. Sorry I couldn't do it last weekend, but I was busy busy busy....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(01-22-2019, 01:58 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Spiritmon ,does Gasper actually know Assist? I've forgotten, truth be told.

Going to post a couple of times today, since I have some time after my last class to work on the thread. Sorry I couldn't do it last weekend, but I was busy busy busy....

No problemo mate! The return after vacation is difficult.

Yes he indeed know. I have used 30Xp to let him learn Assist. I just don't remember if I post that here in the Meta Thread or in the Game Thread...
...I was hoping Gaspar could let Arial too before returning to the Pokeball. *SIGH* Just more and more problems to deal with it. Why things must be so difficult?
(01-22-2019, 08:22 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: ...I was hoping Gaspar could let Arial too before returning to the Pokeball. *SIGH* Just more and more problems to deal with it. Why things must be so difficult?

I didn't say anything about Arial not being able to talk to Gasper, mate. He can still respond back to them at least once on all the points he presented before he returns himself, so you have that much to work with. If you're going to try and change Gasper's mind about Riza, though, I'll say outright that's not going to happen this in-game night and a long time afterwards, if ever. The metamorphic feline has a long list of justified grievances with her that all steam mainly from the fact she's been (in his opinion) nothing but trouble trouble trouble, and it will be a grueling task to get him to lighten up a little around her. She didn't exactly give him a good first impression or try to follow up on it positively, after all.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Thank you. And sorry my previous comment about that mate. 

I indeed have a lot of work to do...might need to work tomorrow since I pretty much tired and there still a few things to do.
Welp, since Arial's final battle hasn't started yet, I suppose I'll keep posting responses until it does (at which point I'll let it go uninterrupted, obviously). Reiner's still got a decent amount of RP stuff to get through before this campaign is over, after all.

That, and it's something to do while I wait on something to happen/for the day to progress in Skull Ruins.
(01-27-2019, 09:24 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Welp, since Arial's final battle hasn't started yet, I suppose I'll keep posting responses until it does (at which point I'll let it go uninterrupted, obviously).  Reiner's still got a decent amount of RP stuff to get through before this campaign is over, after all.

That, and it's something to do while I wait on something to happen/for the day to progress in Skull Ruins.

Unfortunately, I'm busy getting work done tonight , so I won't be updating my own thread until later on, which will be Wednesday at the earliest. Sorry about that mate...