Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta thread] Lord Windos' PokeRole Adventure : Celadon City Vandels
(03-06-2019, 12:20 AM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(03-05-2019, 02:32 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Whoosh! Finally! Took me time to make the necessary rolls and dices. Tell me anything I might have done wrong and I gonna change it.

Your's took a long time? 

Mine took all. Bloody. Day.

By paragon Arceas above and sweet merciful Giratina bellow, the sheer detailed work and constant cross referencing and updating.....

Remember when my posts didn't take a yonk's age to get done? I don't, and I miss those old times dearly.

*Sighs* ....Probably made several mistakes, despite me scouring for them all throughout writing the post, so you should check it over mate. I do my own nth check sometime the day after tomorrow. I need that break....

On the whole, the battle is going in your favor so far, despite Gaspar getting taken out. But hey, at least he spared the rest of the bunch a whole load of Pain!

I sorry to have make you go though this...I can imagine how difficult is put into acract 12 Pokemon plus Necrozma at the same time with data and all. I sorry...

As a side note, is that Light Scorch can be cured by a full heal? Or a burn heal? I get a feeling that might me screw me over.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Is there supposed to be more to that first Round?  Because it stops at DMN getting hit by Photon Geyser, and Gaspar hasn't taken any damage at all up to that point in the Round, and it sounds like things didn't go so for hot for him over the course of the Round...

If your posts are getting cut off consistently, ya might want to cut down on the size of them a little, Windos. Post them in multiple parts if ya have to.
....Raraaararrarar! I thought I FIXED THAT DAMN PROBLEM! SON OF A -

*Sighs* Calm down....I'll fix it...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
THERE. I FIXED IT. AGAIN.

Rest of the post should be up, mates. I may have to recalc the final amount of damage done to DMN during the Round and reinvestigate the dice pools later, but hopefully everything is sensible enough to formulate a proper response too....graaah.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(03-06-2019, 05:48 AM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(03-06-2019, 12:20 AM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(03-05-2019, 02:32 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Whoosh! Finally! Took me time to make the necessary rolls and dices. Tell me anything I might have done wrong and I gonna change it.

Your's took a long time? 

Mine took all. Bloody. Day.

By paragon Arceas above and sweet merciful Giratina bellow, the sheer detailed work and constant cross referencing and updating.....

Remember when my posts didn't take a yonk's age to get done? I don't, and I miss those old times dearly.

*Sighs* ....Probably made several mistakes, despite me scouring for them all throughout writing the post, so you should check it over mate. I do my own nth check sometime the day after tomorrow. I need that break....

On the whole, the battle is going in your favor so far, despite Gaspar getting taken out. But hey, at least he spared the rest of the bunch a whole load of Pain!

I sorry to have make you go though this...I can imagine how difficult is put into acract 12 Pokemon plus Necrozma at the same time with data and all. I sorry...

As a side note, is that Light Scorch can be cured by a full heal? Or a burn heal? I get a feeling that might me screw me over.

It can be cured by a Full Heal later. Gaspar's in no danger right now, for reasons that now elude your character (among other things about his brother).

Huh?! Gaspar did not de-transformed? This never happens before...

On a side note, I did not expect to able of deal such damage against DMN. But that Heat Wave...it was a good idea enchant Water Sport thanks Arceus. It's indeed prevent a lot of damage. I might begin resuming the defences of everyone right away. It's already save us quite a lot against his attacks. Airmid better use Safeguard and Baltazar do the shield thing. And Zeus will have to do the Light Screen. We must survive that onslaught.
(03-06-2019, 07:39 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Huh?! Gaspar did not de-transformed? This never happens before...

On a side note, I did not expect to able of deal such damage against DMN. But that Heat Wave...it was a good idea enchant Water Sport thanks Arceus. It's indeed prevent a lot of damage. I might begin resuming the defences of everyone right away. It's already save us quite a lot against his attacks. Airmid better use Safeguard and Baltazar do the shield thing. And Zeus will have to do the Light Screen. We must survive that onslaught.

Also keep in mind that about a third of the damage you dealt in that Round was from the (less effective) Full Life Combo.

Hmmmm...300+ HP, 8 Defense, simultaneously facing 10 souped up pokemon using 5 Actions each, and it ended up taking just over 100 damage in 1 Round if Half Life isn't included...hmmm...though maybe about a third of that was from near constant 'super effective' damage...hmmm...
I noticed two mistakes @Lord Windos: The Aftermath effect of Sekmets ability. It should have dealt residual damage after each of her attacks. And also Asura is equipped with Razor Claw, so he could have 1D6 chance in each of his strikes to Flinch Necrozma.
(03-06-2019, 10:29 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: I noticed two mistakes @Lord Windos: The Aftermath effect of Sekmets ability. It should have dealt residual damage after each of her attacks. And also Asura is equipped with Razor Claw, so he could have 1D6 chance in each of his strikes to Flinch Necrozma.

Alright, since I don't want to go editing that big post of mine right now, I'll do the rolls for all of that here and edit it in later (Along with redo the math of the Final Damage Calcs.):

Aftermath Rolls:

(2)(5)(5) (2)(5)(3)
(2)(3)(4) (5)(1)(2)
(4)(2)(3) (5)(6)(6)
(3)(1)(5) (4)(4)(5)

DMN takes a extra 13 Damage from Aftermath Damage! 

Razor Fang RollsSadAs that is the Item that evolves Gligar, not the Claw, which has a completely different effect)

(1) (2) (3) (3) (2) (6) DMN will be Flitched out of their first action of Round 2!

(03-06-2019, 08:31 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(03-06-2019, 10:29 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: I noticed two mistakes @Lord Windos: The Aftermath effect of Sekmets ability. It should have dealt residual damage after each of her attacks. And also Asura is equipped with Razor Claw, so he could have 1D6 chance in each of his strikes to Flinch Necrozma.

Alright, since I don't want to go editing that big post of mine right now, I'll do the rolls for all of that here and edit it in later (Along with redo the math of the Final Damage Calcs.):

Aftermath Rolls:

(2)(5)(5) (2)(5)(3)
(2)(3)(4) (5)(1)(2)
(4)(2)(3) (5)(6)(6)
(3)(1)(5) (4)(4)(5)

DMN takes a extra 13 Damage from Aftermath Damage! 

Razor Fang RollsSadAs that is the Item that evolves Gligar, not the Claw, which has a completely different effect)

(1) (2) (3) (3) (2) (6) DMN will be Flitched out of their first action of Round 2!

Sorry ^^" I confuse one item to another. A little question before next battle: That thing about Shadow/Dark bonus, is something Gaspar only can do, or could I use Dark type moves to cause more damage.