Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta thread] Lord Windos' PokeRole Adventure : Celadon City Vandels
Its that time of night again to close down the Game Thread! More opportunities to update, but that seems to be only because things have slowed down significantly in Iron's! Will this pattern continue onwards, or fall to the wayside as things start ramping up in Cheshire?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
And yes, I am retconning when Taylor kissing Reiner actually happens slightly so that it takes place after Seadra's evolved, not before. Just so you guys know. Opportunity was too good to pass up once I started typing that scene out Tongue
Fine with me, since when she kissed you doesn't matter, only that she did so in the end!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

And the scene made a lot impact! She sacrifice her own pokémon...to trade for Reiner freedom! Such bravery woman. Lets hope Kyubi dont discover any of this.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(12-07-2017, 06:55 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: And the scene made a lot impact! She sacrifice her own pokémon...to trade for Reiner freedom! Such bravery woman.

Well...sort of.  She did say relative freedom.  Reiner still got caught and punished by the Elders afterwards, which lead to his exile.  Sneasel didn't lose the use of an arm, though, so that was very much a strong benefit.
(12-07-2017, 06:55 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Lets hope Kyubi dont discover any of this.

I wouldn't be surprised if she started asking questions.  But until if and when Taylor shows up, there likely won't be any problems.  I think...
Since I forgot to include it in the main post Gorment Sitrus Berries act like Super Potions that can be held and used, and both Reiner and Arial get one each!

@Spiritmon

Reiner hasn't said a single word about Riza's backstory to ANYONE. Gonna have to edit what Arial just said to reflect that lack of knowledge on her past before we continue.
(12-12-2017, 10:45 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: @Spiritmon

Reiner hasn't said a single word about Riza's backstory to ANYONE.  Gonna have to edit what Arial just said to reflect that lack of knowledge on her past before we continue.

Edited.
Man, why did I decided to bring that topic back?! Everything was going so well.