Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta thread] Lord Windos' PokeRole Adventure : Celadon City Vandels
There is no need to apologize or feel bad for this decision, Windos. I hope your studying will be fruitful and not overly dry, my dear.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Don't be feel bad mate. Study it's very important my friend. Take your time until everything is alright Big Grin
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Going to get a shower and then practice some driving, so I'll be AFK for awhile. Should give you plenty of time to make up a good post, though!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Ohhh, you're practicing driving again, my dear? That's nice to hear, after so long!~ I hope you won't cause manslaughter on the streets and return safely.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Welp, here we go...

@PhantomUnderYourDesk, are you going to be taking the reigns on Mina again?
(05-07-2018, 06:07 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Phantom, are you going to be taking the reigns on Mina again?

*snort* Uhumm. She's my NPC, but I'm leaving Windos handle things for now.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
*insert shifty laughter behind the pages here* Suprise, Dragonstrike.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(05-07-2018, 07:02 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: *insert shifty laughter behind the pages* Suprise, Dragonstrike.

That's hardly a thing I'd be proud about rubbing in if I were to do the same in this situation. Particularly since Reiner is only trying to help.
Man, that was though. And here I am hyping to Arial battle against Mina Sad
Well, I guess no Arial vs Mina battle then...