Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta thread] Lord Windos' PokeRole Adventure : Celadon City Vandels
In that case, Reiner would be at least willing to let Riza see for one last her bulk Bug? Since we gonna part ways our paths, its kinda cruel to let them go away before saying at least a goodbye. Could him at least do that after she become human?
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(03-12-2019, 06:19 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: In that case, Reiner would be at least willing to let Riza see for one last her bulk Bug? Since we gonna part ways our paths, its kinda cruel to let them go away before saying at least a goodbye. Could him at least do that after she become human?

Buzzwole currently isn't exactly in a state that allows it to say 'hi', unfortunately.  And I doubt Riza would want to see Buzzwole like that.
(03-12-2019, 05:55 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Yeap! Of course, nothing came of it during most of the campaign, as Reiner choose to just let the body building bloodsucker to languish in 'death' until it fully recovers from Rhyxemplar blending its insides like a gross smoothie instead of using them himself (or trying to), but hey, better safe than sorry! Especially since the creature is the closest thing that has ever gotten to killing them in the whole campaign, if we don't count the Nuclear nasties he face in the now 'defunct' NRF.

Yeah, given that Reiner had practically no downtime, there weren't exactly any good opportunities to get to the bottom of things concerning Buzzwole.

...that, and yes, Reiner is being just a tad spiteful.  Since he knows the bug is gonna come back eventually and he has some questions for it, though, he might be a little less merciless at a later date.  You can bet he's still gonna treat it with extreme caution, though!
Also, this is a little offtopic but:

I finally finished. Took me a long time. Remember the game I mentioned you before @Lord Windos? Well, I finally finished. And finally get all 102 Medals. Some doesnt appear on my Steam profile however. Not that I care very much however. But good lord, Epic Battle Fantasy 5, what a heck of a game.

I think I will do a review maybe.
(03-12-2019, 06:32 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Also, this is a little offtopic but:

I finally finished. Took me a long time. Remember the game I mentioned you before @Lord Windos? Well, I finally finished. And finally get all 102 Medals. Some doesnt appear on my Steam profile however. Not that I care very much however. But good lord, Epic Battle Fantasy 5, what a heck of a game.

Bloody hell, congratulation, mate! Must have token you FOREVER to get the all, especially if any of them are particularly BS! Nice job! When I have the time, I have to check out that game for myself, after I check and see if Seiko will run on my computer!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(03-12-2019, 07:16 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(03-12-2019, 06:32 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Also, this is a little offtopic but:

Bloody hell, congratulation, mate! Must have token you FOREVER to get the all, especially if any of them are particularly BS! Nice job! When I have the time, I have to check out that game for myself, after I check and see if Seiko will run on my computer!

Well, I indeed recommend the game. Its a awesome game. If you have any doubts if its a good buy or not, you can read the review I made in Entertaiment thread. The best thing about that game, its you dont need have played the four previous games to enter that crazy world. We could say it is...a "Reboot". Like I say, the truth its in the end of the game.

Also, its indeed took a LOT of time to get all medals and achievments. 159 hours to be more precisely. Can you do in less time mate?

I forgot to mentioned in that post, but another featured of EBF 5, its the ability called "Captured". Its a featured who can let you captured enemies and even bosses, and use them as a support in battle. Matt Rozark great inspiration on the Pokemon series, and you can even name them. You can enslave them with your bloodlust for power and destruction!

Just another normal day.
(03-14-2019, 10:40 PM)DonaldAlien26 Wrote: Maybe there is no way for us to reserve what happened. I've asked lots of friends on top1apk. But, no one had any idea about it. We just gave some hypothesis and decided to try then tell each other the result.

What you mean? You talking about the events of Celadon City?
.....I am usually not up to bring Iron's Game Threads up in my own thread, but I believe considering what happened recently with them locking the Meta Thread, I have to ask: What in Arceas' name was EVERYONE but Mika and me was going on about? I'm trying to wrap my head around how things could have escalated to the point of warranting such a drastic measure, especially considering that the Meta Thread has been home to even worse flame ups over more serious issues, and all I'm getting is a sense of over-protectiveness and hand wringing tension.

Oh, and no getting violitle in MY thread about the topic. I'll allow polite and well thought out discussion of it, but if things get too heated I'm putting a muzzle on matters. I want to know what the deal was, and hopefully offer an alt thread under my more laid back approach to conflict moderation to bleed tensions a little, but not if its just going to cause more conflict than its worth for EVERYONE.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(03-18-2019, 06:47 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: .....I am usually not up to bring Iron's Game Threads up in my own thread, but I believe considering what happened recently with them locking the Meta Thread, I have to ask: What in Arceas' name was EVERYONE but Mika and me was going on about? I'm trying to wrap my head around how things could have escalated to the point of warranting such a drastic measure, especially considering that the Meta Thread has been home to even worse flame ups over more serious issues, and all I'm getting is a sense of over-protectiveness and hand wringing tension.

Oh, and no getting violitle in MY thread about the topic. I'll allow polite and well thought out discussion of it, but if things get too heated I'm putting a muzzle on matters. I want to know what the deal was, and hopefully offer an alt thread under my more laid back approach to conflict moderation to bleed tensions a little, but not if its just going to cause more conflict than its worth for EVERYONE.

In short, Spirit was rather determined to go on a solo mission to try and save Rose and company, and I was trying my damndest to convince him that it was a suicide mission at the current time and our efforts would be better spent elsewhere.

...the tipping point might have been my response to Phantom, though.  It WAS kinda snappy, but given how many times I'd referred to the Finished Cress Card previously...

In any case, I'm taking some time to try and destress.  About to watch one of my friends play LoZ: BotW for the first time (and probably suck at it).  What's been the most frustrating thing for me is that I'm trying to strategize with everyone, and...well, that happened.  It didn't really help me with figuring out whether I should use Trick Room.
Ah. Conflict of interest between multiple parties, up to maybe an 8? If that's the case, I still don't understand why Iron locked the thread. Its not the first time we've all been at each other's throats about our chara's potential decisions, and that debate seems relatively begnin now that I've had the chance to re-read it and get context from you, mate. Maybe Iron just didn't want to deal with it at that moment, or something? I dunno.

Me thinks snapping at Phantom was a bit unwarrented, but at the same time I remembered you still had the Cards as an escape mech and have mentioned it several times, so I can understand why you didn't take kindly to her response.

Goody! Make sure to lead him to all the dangerous mobs that can kill him in one hit for some fun, and maybe some spoilers if you want to be more of a troll!

If you want my input, I say not putting T.R. up, mainly because of the K.I.S.S. principle. Yes, Head Scimitar is obviously not to be triffled with, but at the same time he's been heavily injured and can be done even more so ASAP (Enough to possibly get him to flee/retreat, like last time), while the Scim Mob is dead last and can be safely chipped away with Spread Attacks/AoEs while Heart Burns Keni's bonds before they can get the chance to attack enmass, making handling them MUCH easier. Plus, if Heart breaks Keni out mid Round BEFORE the Scim Mob's turn (And guarded by one or more Pokemon to prevent shenanigans from the Scims, after the Scim Bugging Keni/Heart is taken care of), then they/you could all high tail it outa there ASAP instead of fighting them at all, which given their numbers are effectively infinite is very much a good thing indeed!

Meanwhile, setting up T.R. gives everyone a major advantage dealing with Head Scim, but it also forces Iron to roll out Initiatives for the Mob(s) (Which is always time consuming) that could very well have several of them being at the top of the bracket and raining down Damage/Shenanigans, which is such a bad potential drawback I say it outweighs any good upsides of T.R., unless Head Scim has a Plot Device he's not afraid to unleash on the group. In which case, the group has the Red Chain as a last ditch ace in the hole, so that helps ease the threat level of the situation ever so slightly. That, and the goal in the current situation the group is in is not to pull a Last Stand or All Out Assault, but rather Hold The Line against the Scims until Keni is freed and the group can promptly vamoose, so potentially giving the bulk of the opposition the leg up on Initiative to react and possibly counter the group's plan......not good.

Since I'm not really a part of that delimea and can play no part in it, though, you can feel free to disregard my opinion. Won't mind at all!