Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta thread] Lord Windos' PokeRole Adventure : Celadon City Vandels
Ah. Conflict of interest between multiple parties, up to maybe an 8? If that's the case, I still don't understand why Iron locked the thread. Its not the first time we've all been at each other's throats about our chara's potential decisions, and that debate seems relatively begnin now that I've had the chance to re-read it and get context from you, mate. Maybe Iron just didn't want to deal with it at that moment, or something? I dunno.

Me thinks snapping at Phantom was a bit unwarrented, but at the same time I remembered you still had the Cards as an escape mech and have mentioned it several times, so I can understand why you didn't take kindly to her response.

Goody! Make sure to lead him to all the dangerous mobs that can kill him in one hit for some fun, and maybe some spoilers if you want to be more of a troll!

If you want my input, I say not putting T.R. up, mainly because of the K.I.S.S. principle. Yes, Head Scimitar is obviously not to be triffled with, but at the same time he's been heavily injured and can be done even more so ASAP (Enough to possibly get him to flee/retreat, like last time), while the Scim Mob is dead last and can be safely chipped away with Spread Attacks/AoEs while Heart Burns Keni's bonds before they can get the chance to attack enmass, making handling them MUCH easier. Plus, if Heart breaks Keni out mid Round BEFORE the Scim Mob's turn (And guarded by one or more Pokemon to prevent shenanigans from the Scims, after the Scim Bugging Keni/Heart is taken care of), then they/you could all high tail it outa there ASAP instead of fighting them at all, which given their numbers are effectively infinite is very much a good thing indeed!

Meanwhile, setting up T.R. gives everyone a major advantage dealing with Head Scim, but it also forces Iron to roll out Initiatives for the Mob(s) (Which is always time consuming) that could very well have several of them being at the top of the bracket and raining down Damage/Shenanigans, which is such a bad potential drawback I say it outweighs any good upsides of T.R., unless Head Scim has a Plot Device he's not afraid to unleash on the group. In which case, the group has the Red Chain as a last ditch ace in the hole, so that helps ease the threat level of the situation ever so slightly. That, and the goal in the current situation the group is in is not to pull a Last Stand or All Out Assault, but rather Hold The Line against the Scims until Keni is freed and the group can promptly vamoose, so potentially giving the bulk of the opposition the leg up on Initiative to react and possibly counter the group's plan......not good.

Since I'm not really a part of that delimea and can play no part in it, though, you can feel free to disregard my opinion. Won't mind at all!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

*Sight* I didn't want things scalated that much. I just...get upset with leaving our Pokemons behind to Scims hands, and I really get worry to the possibility of them brainwashed them, or worse, disacate them and hand them over to the Almanacs.

A Infernape it's rare in Cheshire, and those monsters would not exitated in kill her or any other of our pokemon. That's why I have act adamant to the least idea of running away, and leave our Pokemon to those monsters what they want. I was concerned.

But If things get escalate to the point of Iron lock the Meta Thread...perhaps I could have measure my actions and words.
Flying Altarias with Heart!
Skull Ruins
PUNpare for trouble with Arial!
Celadon City
(03-18-2019, 07:39 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: *Sight* I didn't want things scalated that much. I just...get upset with leaving our Pokemons behind to Scims hands, and I really get worry to the possibility of them brainwashed them, or worse, disacate them and hand them over to the Almanacs.

A Infernape it's rare in Cheshire, and those monsters would not exitated in kill her or any other of our pokemon. That's why I have act adamant to the least idea of running away, and leave our Pokemon to those monsters what they want. I was concerned.

But If things get escalate to the point of Iron lock the Meta Thread...perhaps I could have measure my actions and words.

Heh, we rarely mean for things to get out of hand, but when it comes to our charas. and Pokemon, its hard not to get overexcitable since we share such a close bond with them. Especially when they are threatened with DIRE CONSEQUENCES. Personally I think Iron will give everyone the chance to rescue their Pokemon later, since just unceremonously killing off Pokemon/People hasn't been a part of their MO ever, and he'd be rather upfront if our charas/Pokemon ever did something/was about to do something that would necessitate bringing out the body bags/hammer of DMing. So.....worry about it, but not too much yet? 

I don't think the Scims sadistic killers, but rather VERY Ends Justify the Mean Knight Templars that look down on everyone not in their group, while the Alms are the Mad and Morally Dubious Scientist/Businessman. If they got hands on the charas Pokemon, they're more likely to put them into long terms storage or run tests on them that are not instantly Lethal instead of straight up offing them/torture until they break.....at least, I HOPE so.

Perhaps. Tempering attitude into a well worded responses is a lot harder in practices than it sounds, though, so I can't really get vehemently angry or upset at you being VERY concerned for Heart's Pokemon. His wellbeing and happiness is almost literally your own, so when something bad happens to him, by all rights you're allowed to be worried about him! Just not to the point it causes total communication breakdown and dysfunction with others, though, okay mate?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Okay...sorry for my lack of Insight and understanding @Dragonstrike. I was so much worry for Heart Pokemon, that I have forgotten that Nathan would felt the same way...so you deserve a apologize of my part. I sorry.

I also owe a apologize to you three: @Iron, @PhantomUnderYourDesk, @Mikaruge108 and also @Lord Windos, I sorry if you see such bad behavior of my side. As a player, I should have acted with more maturity, insight and more reason instead of causing such ruckus to the Iron Meta Thread get locked. And for that reason I ask to forgive my previously foolishness.

I sorry.
Flying Altarias with Heart!
Skull Ruins
PUNpare for trouble with Arial!
Celadon City
I feel part of the reason the Meta Thread got locked was that discussing of what orders to take took longer than usual and eventually escalated and therefor stalled progress for a bit too long, at least I was+still am very hyped to see the next Round being rolled. I'm not against pondering what the best choice of actions to take is, but there's such a thing like overdoing it. ^^;

Our disappeared Pokemon aren't gonna land in the hands of the Scimitars or Almanac, I'm sure of that. They're 'safe' where they currently are. Hehe~

Spirit, apology accepted, all's fine.

Windos, I just don't like it if people snap at me when I act/speak calmly and politely, you probably understand, dear? I simply forgot which Cress Card was meant when it's been stated and wanted to know, I can't remember everything nor do I take notes about every detail. It's okay though now, got informed and the topic's done for me without a bitter aftertaste.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it."
- Gerard Way

[Image: tumblr_ojj74xpbFJ1vh0d58o1_540.png] <3
(03-18-2019, 08:23 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Okay...sorry for my lack of Insight and understanding Dragonstrike. I was so much worry for Heart Pokemon, that I have forgotten that Nathan would felt the same way...so you deserve a apologize of my part. I sorry.

Apology accepted.  Expect Nathan to have a quick chat with Heart when we get out of there though, alright?  Nothing bad, just some character potential character development stuff, k?
Pokerole Roleplay: Slapping plants and melting fridges as Nathan!
http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=816

Pokerole Side Game: Preparing for Trouble as Reiner!
http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=1674