Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game] Lord Windos' PokeRole Adventure: Celadon City Vandel
Arial simple sight. Not of fear or anything. But more annoyed. The cheer side of him he feel before was ended. "Well, I hope you happy Reiner. If your intention was to ruin my mood even more after today with your overreacting, congratulations, because you succeed in your intention. I really want to finish very quickly this battle. Winning or losing I don't care anymore. Double Battles it's not my favorite style of battle."

Arial attach the back of his head. "But I guess I have no choice. *Sigh* You a really Joy Killer. No wonder you are the Cursed User of Mamudo Eclipse. Your sense of humor is more dark than that gun of yours." Arial did not laugh or anything. Just close his eyes for a second.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(05-17-2018, 06:10 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Arial simple sight. Not of fear or anything. But more annoyed. The cheer side of him he feel before was ended. "Well, I hope you happy Reiner. If your intention was to ruin my mood even more after today with your overreacting, congratulations, because you succeed in your intention. I really want to finish very quickly this battle. Winning or losing I don't care anymore. Double Battles it's not my favorite style of battle."

Arial attach the back of his head. "But I guess I have no choice. *Sigh* You a really Joy Killer. No wonder you are the Cursed User of Mamudo Eclipse. Your sense of humor is more dark than that gun of yours." Arial did not laugh or anything. Just close his eyes for a second.

Reiner continues to stare at Arial. There's no chance he's feeling even remotely happy at this current moment.

"I'm not playing any games here, Arial.  And I expect you to give this your all no matter what happens.  React and adapt, or you will be crushed, washed away by the unrelenting tides.  I am not going to treat this battle like a joke, nor should you."

And with that, he signals to M-Arbok and Yang to begin their attacks, with Poe supporting them from the back
"Whatever. Let's go Sekmet."
The Gauntlet Round 8!

Arial distinct lack of ethusiam as Reiner sends out two of his most powerful Pokémon to face them has the Sekmets looking suddenly MUCH more apprehensive, both of them letting out low, nervous, yet none the less hostile/aggressive *Brrrrrrzzzzzzt.......* at the snakes. If their master didn't have much confidence in their ability to prevail against his bad boss' Dragons, and what's more seemed to just not care anymore whether or not they won or not..........then why should they have any hope that things will turn out well for them in the end. All told, Arial's dour and pessimistic attitude is demoralizing to his queens of nuclear green, enough that their Happiness is temporarily lowered by 1!

What didn't help the glowing green bug's mood any was when the crystals on Yang's tail and neck lite up and radiated a cool blue light as he began to preform an elaborate dance in a (to them) a brazen display of showboating his might and superiority!

Rain Dance
(2)(2)(4)(2)(6)(2)(4)(5)
....and both nuclear abominations only grew more uneasy as rain clouds suddenly formed above the area, which subsequently triggered the built in sensor in the cieling above and causes specially modified sprinklers to pop out and began spilling out water to feed into the unnaturally generated cloudfront. Together, this ends up triggering Heavy Rainfall as the clouds soon upended buckets of water on everyone within the area! + 2 Damage Dice to Water attacks! HR will last 4 Rounds!

This ended up putting both copies of Sekmet on high fearful alert, as she full well what sort of hell the rain affliated dragon had unwittingly unleash. Oh damn it all, its her battle against Mega Manetric all over again, isn't it?!

Unbeknowst to Reiner, however, the Heavy Rainfall began to interact with Electric Terrain generated by Raijin just the Round prior (3 Rounds on it left counting this one, btw), causing the battlegrounds to erupt in a sparking, tazing nightmare and making all but the Sekmets react with a marked look of surprise! All non-Grass/Ground/Electric types will take 3D6 Electric Damage at the end of each round!

Alomomola felt torn about the sudden Heavy Rainfall on the battlefield, as while the weather appealed greatly to the Water type, the surge of electricity it ended up generating from the Electric Terrain coated battlefield left her DISTINCTUALLY uneasy, as both she and Poe will end up taking Damage because of it! Never the less she was able to overcome her reservations and began the process of aerolizing more water to blanket her side of the battlefield with:

Mist!
(4)(4)(1)(4)(3)(2)(5)(1)(-)(-)(-)
Alomomola spews forth more stat protecting mist to cover her master's side of the battlefield! However, due to the HR, the counter for its expiration will not begin until HR ends! AKA: Mist remains up indefinitely so long as Rain is up, and then it will count down from its regular countdown of 4 Rounds!

Since the healing halibut neatly prevented him from debilitating the hecky out of the glowing green bugs, he instead opted to turn towards the royal blue reptile and started to praise/laud them in order to inspire them to do even greater things in battle!

Helping Hand
(3)(1)(4)(2)(1)(5)(4)(3)(-)(-)
Yang accepts the cheering with grace and dignity, causing his next attack to gain + 3 Accuracy and Damage Dice!

Acid 1
(3)(2)(2)(2)(2)(2)(2)(1) .......Mega Arbok tries to spit up a great big glob of corrosive poison to coat both walking nuclear disasters, but the Heavy Rainfall ends up diluting the Move to the point of ineffectiveness. The hissing hydra was quirk to twist towards his regal serpent counterpart and shot them many glares, as if to say 'This is your fault!', to which they respond with a dismissive *Hmpt* and ignored them! Trouble in paradise for the purple snake indeed!

....Which is only compounded when both walking nuclear disaster let out a loud *BRRZZZT!*, his only warning before they shot their insanely deadily Full Life Combo right at him!

HALF LIFE X2 (1)
(4)(6)(2)(3)(1)
(6)(4)(1)(6)(3) Both laser beams nail the colossal cobra!
Damage: Current HP is 7, so the Damage each move will do is 3D6 + 2 Damage
(5)(5)(6)
(5)(3)(3)
Mega Arbok rears up and lets out a horrifying hissing wail as both beams ended up baking and steaming him due to the nuclear energy evaporating the water on his scales, before he slams into the ground and passes out, detransforming into his base form in the process!
Aftermath: (-)(-)(-), (-)(-)(-)
Rad Damage:
1st Hit - [3.75% - (2*Loyalty)] * 4 (Poison and Dark typing) = 5% Min
2nd Hit - Same as first Hit
Mega Arbok takes 10% Rad Damage; Same deal applies to him as Raijin.

The swift and almost instantaneous defeat of his partner snapped Yang out of his previous aloofness to stare at them and then the nuclear powered twins in pure shock, before it turns into cold disspassonate wrath as he raised himself high and called upon the very heaven to strike those monsters down! No one harms his allies in such a horrific way, even if he doesn't care for them all that much himself (Its the principle of the matter)!

THUNDER 1 (Non Lethal)
Target: Coinflip - Head Original, Tails Clone = (Tails) Clone!
(5)(4)(3)(5)(6)(6)(5)(5)(6)(5) One of the lights above the area fizzles out, before a MASSIVE bolt of lighting shot right out of and shattering with a loud *BANG!* and crashes right into the clone with great force that briefly causes the lights in the room to flicker erratically! Critical Hit!!!
Damage: 8D6 Base Damage + Electric Terrain (2) + Helping Hand (3) - 3 Vitality = 10D6 + 1 DAMAGE!
(3)(5)(6)(3)(5)(3)(6)(5)(1)(2) ....
Paralysis: 3D6 Chance Dice on Clone (Not that it matters), 1D6 on Original
(5)(6)(6) , (2) Nope for Original!
The clone let out a shriek that sounded like hundreds over computer moniters were violently melting down, as the electricity of the Thunder ripped right through her, before they just......*POPPED!* in a bright neon green cloud of smoke! Surprisingly (to Reiner) the remaining Original Sekmet ALSO seemed to be affected by the move, letting out equally pained and distressed noises as they thrashed around briefly before Arial called for her to get a hold of herself! Sekmet takes 3 Damage due to bleed over from the move; 4/13 HP , - 2 Pain!

Sekmet refused to be totally taken out by the all too real damage she shared with her clone, so once she recovered she swiftly retaliated by firing off more enervating laser beams at her now much dreaded opponent!

HALF LIFE 2
(5)(3) Hits!
Damage: 9D6 + 1 Damage
(6)(5)(4)(2)(4)(5)(5)(3)(4) Yang takes 8 Damage; 10/18 HP, - 1 Pain!
Aftermath: (5)(3)(2) Yang takes an additional 1 Damage; 9/18 HP, - 2 Pain!
Rad Count: 5% Minimum
Yang gains 5% Rads

The royal serpent retaliates from the grevious damage he took by rising up and hissing out what you could feel was some form of draconic curse, raging and demanding that the heavens once again punish his opponent for DARING to harm his magnificent self.

THUNDER 2 (Non Lethal)
(2)(3)(2)(5) Hits! Another arc of lighting shoots out of the now smoldering light fixture, though this one is much small and doesn't cause the room to flicker!
Damage: 7D6 + 1
(5)(1)(4)(4)(2)(1)(1) Sekmet takes 3 Damage; 1/13 HP, - 3 Pain!
Paralysis: (6)(1)(2) ZZZZZZap! Sekmet's Paralyzed!

Sekmet let out a sound exactly the same as her clone did when they got hit by the Thunder as they got the shock of her life, sparks flying off her as she hunched over and nearly collapsed ionto the ground, the combined Pain from her immense injuries and Paralysis inflicted on her preventing her from executing her last Move, or doing much of anything at all!  Fortunately for her, Reiner didn't order Yang (Who was panting from his own injuries) to bring down even MORE literal Thunder on her, so she was spared from further damage from the draconic snake!

However, neither combatants or support Pokémon's woes were over for this Round, as the Electric Terrain energies choose at that moment to rage wildly out of control and lash out at all within its range!

Electric Terrain Damage:

Yang - (6)(4)(5) the purebred Dragon takes 2 Damage as the live current from the Electric Terrain leaped right up and scorched him, causing him to stagger and let out a hiss of displeasure/pain! 7/18 HP

Sekmet - (4)(6)(5) Sekmet is shocked into unconsciousness by the Electric Terrain, forcing Arial to recall her promptly least she start racking up Lethal Damage!

Alomomola: (6)(2)(6) the cleric takes 4 Damage as the Terrain sears into them, causing her to let out a Pained squewl as she briefly flopped and twitched in place from the Electricity! 3/7 HP, - 2 Pain!

Poe: (5)(5)(3) the fluffy furball takes 1 Damage due to the Damage Reduction granted by his Reaper's Cloth, but he's FAR from happy as the sparks from the field cause him to cry out in Pain and his hair to poof up with an audible *FLOMP!* 2/3 HP, - 1 Pain!

Arbok: Presumably Reiner recalled them promptly as they Fainted, so he takes no damage from the Electric Terrain.

Ridia: Manages to leap away from the area before it could shock her, but she immediately rushes back over to check up on her brother, before she turned to Reiner and gave him a right nasty glare! It was HIS fault this happened to her sweet precious fluffball, all because he thought it was a wise idea to summon a rainstorm while electricity was coursing throughout the battlefield! She is PISSED this happened as a result of your recklessness, and temporarily loses 1 Happiness and Loyalty as a result!

Felica: She's far enough away from the area where she can't get zapped by it, but it manages to grab her wary attention none the less as she started at the place like it was going to get her!

Asura: Since he wasn't engaged in the battle, he's able to react quickly enough to backflip away from the battlefield/Alomomola before it too could electrocute him, with him landing perfectly on his feet on a insulated weight lifting bench. He gives Reiner a none to impressed stare as he crossed his arms and sat down on his new perch, looking at him like he did something completely idiotic and unbefitting of their keen intelligence...

Reiner and Arial: They are far enough away from the area not to get shocked, or they are standing on parts of the area that are heavily insulated from elemental/Move damage. Either way, they don't get damaged.

End Result of the battle: Yang is left burnt and withered from his tango with Sekmet and the combination of his Heavy Rainfall and Raijin's Electric Terrain, and Poe + Alomomola are in different state or distress due to getting caught in the 'crossfire' , so to speak. Overall, this Round didn't turn out like either side expected, as both got far more than they bargained for...

How both men react to this......
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Arial was piss off. Exploded. Almost lost his family. Be forced to continue this stupid battle. And now Alomomola was hurt. With a nasty glare he looks to Reiner and yell to him:

"You...SON OF A USELESS MAGIKARP! YOU HAVE ANY MENTAL TROUBLE OR WHAT?! YOU TELLING ME THAT I BROKE THE RULES, BUT YOU BROKE THE SAME RULES YOU PRETEND DRAGON TAMER! LOOK WHAT YOU DONE TO ALOMOMOLA AND EEVEE! AND DON'T BLAME ME OR AVOID THE SUBECT BECAUSE THIS IS YOUR FAULT! YOU STUPID TWAT!"

Wow. Talking about be super piss of.

"Do you still want to continue this excuse of a training because after that stupid decision, even I begin to question your sanity and mine. You have returned more angered and terrible after your battle against Clair. What the hell just happened? I not going to continue this stupid battle and risk the life of my team until you bring a good answer! I may be paid to be your bodyguard, but I will not let my family die because of a stupid and reckless rocket grunt choose one who put the life of everyone around in constant danger of death! Yeah! I finally say!"

Arial pant a lot. All the stress and hate finally take the better of him. Wonder how Reiner will react to this.
(Oof.  That roll for Acid hurts to look at.  Poor Arbok...just not his day, apparently...)

Yang also restores 1 HP with his Leftovers at the end of the Round.

Well, Reiner was about to say something...and then Arial said...that...

Unfortunately, that's enough to break Reiner's own dead calm...

...to be blunt, he looks pissed.  And it sounds like he is, too.

"...that was not intentional, madman.  And I have not been looking for danger this entire week.  Any trouble I've gotten in has found me first."

"...you want to know what happened with Clair?  She put the city at risk.  Succumbed to the power of Megido's Revelation.  And it was either stop her, or lose everything I've worked for during the past 4 years on top of her razing a good chunk of Celadon, if not the entire city, to the ground.  Do you know what it's like to be shunned and permanently exiled from your home because of a freak accident?  To do anything you can possibly think of to go back and prove that your elders were wrong?  And then when you finally have a chance to send back word that they might have made the wrong decision after all...the universe laughs at you and ruins that chance right before your eyes, undoing almost everything you've built in an instant, teasing you, mocking you, telling you to build everything from the ground up again if you want even a smidgen of hope that you'll be able to achieve your goals..."

"...I don't think you do."

He sounds slightly calmer as he says this: "...Poe, take a breather, please.  Thank you for your help.  You're doing a spectacular job, and I'm sorry I screwed up and got you hurt."  Call him what you will, but he's far from inconsiderate when it comes to those he respects and/or cares at least a little about.  To Alomomola...well, she's not his pokemon, but he does give her an apologetic glance.

...and then he levels an angry gaze at Arial.

"...I have had a very, very bad day, and you're trying my already extremely thin patience.  Now, are you going to prove your worth, or are you going to give up on trying to defend yourself?"

Weavile quirks an eyebrow.  Ooh boy...if Reiner is THIS angry...

Yang might be insulted as well.  Arial just said Reiner isn't a Dragon Tamer...just earlier today, he, the mighty Yang, had accepted Reiner as his master.  Together, their Will shall be done.

Arial is VERY lucky Kingdra is not out right now.  If she had heard ANY of what Arial had just said, she would have obliterated him on the spot...
(05-17-2018, 10:57 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:

(Hey, at least he didn't get the Dynamic Fail that Breloom did, so count your blessings indeed! But seriously, when I rolled THAT result out, I had to double check to see if my dice were cursed again or not. They aren't, but wow....that was bad luck....)

The fluffed up Little Bro gives you an a half grateful, half uncertain look along with a tentative "E-Eevee....?" , feeling a bit torn on whether or not to scedaddle out of danger or tough these hostile circumstance and continue to provide support for you and the rest of your team......

.....Before his Sister Fiercest took the matter out of his paws entirely by reaching over, clamping her jaws around the scruff of his neck, and hauling him out and faaaaar away from the battlefield, earning a startled/embarrassed "Eevee!" from him to her. Sis, don't do this in front of their master and his friends? ! Ridia ignored her brother's squeeks of protest, taking him over to were Weavile was currently hanging out (earning the two a raised eyebrow from him, before he shrugs and pays them no mind afterwards) and plopping him down, before fixing him with a stern look and growled, telling him to stay here with her and out of that death trap of a battlefield, or she not gonna cuddle with the AT ALL for the rest of the week. That got Poe to stop resisting and meekly/sulkly submit to his Big Sis, as the very last thing he wanted was his quality with her to be limited! Poe's out of The Gauntlet, and can't be called upon to support Reiner's Team any longer, on penalty of arousing Ridia's ire even more.

Alomomola meanwhile lets out a shaky *Sigh* at your glance, but ultimately returns it with an understanding nod and a weak smile. Accidents happens in all sorts of professions, so she could forgive him for dangerously electrocuting the battlefield......despite having suffer through for at least two more Rounds. This was not going to be an enjoyable for her at ALL if her master insists she stays out to support him.....though she also won't begrudge him for that choice either. Providing medical care and prevention of maladies was her honored duty, and she was not going to shirk it no matter the circumstances if her aid is called upon and/or is justified!

(...)

The royal blue dragon is indeed displeased with Arial's disrespectful attitude towards their master, not to mention thoroughly peeved due to their Sekmet trying to scorched the life out of him with her insidious, poisonous Half Life. He gives Arial the sort of Look that would freeze a lesser man's/Pokémon's heart with pure fear and awe inspiring subservience......which has absolutely zero effect on him. This surprises Yang, as that meant that fool was indeed a mighty individual underneath his exterior madness and seemingly senseless incompentence or has gone through enough hell to render him immune to simple intimidation, which serves to confuse and greatly irritate the regal serpent. If that man has such potential within him, why in his name are they squandering it like so and actively setting himself up for ruin.....?

Grrrrrr........*Hmpt*, such questions are meaningless, ultimately. It was his duty to serve and enact his Master's will, and since that entails the defeat of that foolish man in front of him, he will see to it that it will be done or fall trying to make it so. Pondering over his target's potential/oddity won't change that, and besides.......he's looking forward to pay them back for the humiliation he endured by their Pokémon's deadly eyes.....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Heart return that angry gaze of Reiner with the intesity. Perhaps if was before, Arial would problably be intimidated by such death aura. But not anymore. Arial dont think he is strong as Reiner. Arial is a ant compare to such power Reiner possess. But even admiting that, Arial do not faint in say what he think. Not even with Yang intimidation.

After a time it was like a eternity, Arial finally spoke, this time with a less rage tone. "You know what Reiner? You right. I dont know what is build something, to have a home with a normal family. To have embrace of human familiars with you. And you know why? Because I never have such things. Human bonds to be more precisely. You say your life was difficult because you was banished from your home because of a mistake of yours. But I was banished by my own family in the day I was born. Abbandoned by my own father and mother, like a nuisance, to die in cold and alone in a trash can....a baby, who only sin have commited was to born."

"The only father I ever had save me, and raise me. For us, life was difficult. To rob, and run. He was the only person I forge such thing as humans bonds...and the only person I call a father...the fate is cruel as always. He die in sickness, when I was 8 years old. Then after that, I was forced to survive the best I could. Robery even more. Comiting crimes. Or even killing. Not only to sustain myself. But to sustain the only thing I have left: My brothers Gaspar, Melchior and Baltazar. Even if they are pokemon, they mean the world to me."

Then he look Reiner again. "Yeah, you lost many things in your life Reiner, but at least you can talk you have lost something. You have a family who love you. A home. A mother and father. A cousin. Me? I did not have that kind of luck. You dont know what is to know your own mother and father, the ones who brough you to the world, simple throw away like trash. Like a pest to get rid..."

"I supose you dont."

Arial then turn his back and raise his hand. "We gonna continue the battle yes Reiner, but not now. Not until that death trap you create cease to exist. I gonna treat the wounds of Alomola. Even if you not be able to use Eevee as your support, that doesnt mean I will not cease to call her help. If I would you, I would try to ask forgiviness for Poe and Ridia and beg to her let him continue be your support. You wanted to me to be more serious in this battle Reiner? Congratulations, because you succeed. I will do anything in my power to win this battle. Dont blame me for what gonna happen to you Reiner Arendense. You irritate the cat, little dragon."

After saying that, Arial hold Alomola in his arms (even knowing she is enough right to take care of herself) and join with Asura. Then he begin to threat her wounds a bit to make sure she did not have any serious wounds. "...I sorry to put you in this problematic situation Alomola. You are a brave pokemon to continue act in the battle even with that eletric field. But I will not put you health in risk. Take a time to rest and heal yourself okay? If you do not feel 100% I will let you rest and then I will continue the battle until you recover. Also, if it is not to much, could you use your heal aura in Baltazar? He still a little wounds with his battle against Beedrill (7/8 HP). But only if you feel yourself okay."

Arial also release his other pokemons who fainted in battle: Sekmet to be threat later and watch the battle. He was temp in release Melchior, but he fear that indecent Felicia would try something on his brother, so he decided to keep Melchior on the pokeball.

He wonder how everyone react to this speech of his: Reiner, and all pokemons currently in the room: Weavile, the eevee twins, Asura, Gaspar, Durendal and Alomola.
Reiner listens, almost lost in his own anger...and then that little, niggling, yet oh so significant voice in his head starts talking again...[ie Weavile cannot hear the following stuff that's italicized]

Cool it, buddy.  This isn't the time for this, and we're both getting in trouble if you don't simmer down a little.

Insignificant little...

Nope.  No he isn't.  He's proving that he's not.  Doing exactly what you wanted him to do.  Now then, are you going to meet that challenge?

He still has to learn his lesson, the little...

Windos and I have taken care of what needs to be done already.  Now then...show him why I gave you the moniker I did.  Show him the might of the Impossible.

Hmph...

Reiner levels that gaze at Arial again.

...it doesn't look quite as intense as before, though it's still angry.

"...very well.  We both made mistakes.  Come at me with everything you've got once the field effects wear off, then. Yang, get ready.  Ridia, thank you for pulling Poe away from this."  (Well, I wonder if she actually expected Reiner to approve of her interference...)

3 Rounds of time will go by, which means Yang will restore 3 more HP with those Leftovers (putting him at 11/18) and both the Rain and Terrain are gone now.  The battle will now resume as a Single Battle.  Reiner is not making any moves to switch Yang out, so send out your next pokemon, Arial!

(Welp, bad with electricty as usual, eh, Weavile?  I do wonder if giving one with more of an affinity for Water and Ice an Electric type was a good idea sometimes...well, I suppose we can only hope he gets a better grasp on it with Yang and Raijins' help, eh?)
Quote:

Conveniently and as if by divine intervention, Mr. Mime choose that exact time to enter into the training room once everyone agreed to let the Electric Terrain and Heavy Rain to die down before continuing their Single Battle Gauntlet, with all backing up and steering clear of the sparking nightmare that was the battlefield until then. The psychic butler was pushing a large trolly that held a wide assortment of drinks and snack food suitable for humans and Pokémon alike, and he stopped in his tracks to stare at the current mess of the battle arena, then slowly transitioned his look at Reiner and then Arial, before he let out a low *Sigh* and shook his head.

"I don't know what happened or why it appears you two are so......hostile with each other, gentlemen, but I think its safe to say that things have gotten out of hand. My suggestion would be to avail yourself of the refreshment and snacks I have brought in at your earlier request, Mr. Arendse, and let the training arena......settle down and return to it with clearer heads and refreshed spirits. Of course, that is only my suggestion, so you are free to disregard it if you want, gentlemen."

Seeing that both of you agreed to call a ceasefire beforehand and see no logical reason to change your minds now, both Reiner and Arial agree and spend roughly 3 Rounds to grab a bite and tend to themselves and their Pokémon.

In response to your speech....

Weavile looked vaguely interested and impressed that a fool such as yourself had such a rough and gritty past + managed to overcome it, but was still ultimately dissimissive of you. Yeah, you've been through some serious shit, but so has him, his partner, and just about everyone else he knows as a friend or aquantice, so your not any worse off than anyone else in this room, bub. Life sucks, but its up to each person to roll with the punches and trudge right on.....

Little Bro and Big Sis looked genuinely surprised and moved by the brief but bleak snippet into you early life, in their own unique ways. Poe looked depressed and teary eyed over your past plight, and if it wasn't for his sister and not wanting to rile up his master any further he'd stumble right over to you and offered to be cuddled to soothe your wounded heart. Ridia stared at Arial in taken aback shock at the similarities between his and her/her brother's entire life briefly, before they closed their eyes, shook their head , and looked away with a huff, in an unsubtle attempt to conceal the true extent of how affected she was by the fool's speech. She couldn't appear weak or sympathetic to her 'master's' enemies or anyone, so she had to save face and remain fierce and defiant towards all, rawr......

Asura just closed his eyes and bowed his head towards you, both in prayer and as a sign of support to his retainer. As a king, the life and wellbeing of his subjects and close allies were one of his top priorities, so hearing his master story only reminded him of his duty and offer what little support he could give to you right now....

Gaspar didn't react much at all to your story, since he's in his Pokeball right now because you recalled everyone to their own to my knowledge! He'd have your back, though, so no worries!

Durendal looked really sad and mopey , but he was still able to offer you a grin before giving you a pat on the back on the back (He's on your head still, right?), as if to say 'There there, things were bad, but you have everyone here now to help you out, so don't worry.....'

Alomomola......she just offered you a warm smile and waddled over to lean in and 'hug' you. She may not be experienced in treating psychological pains or the like, but the cleric knows that simply being there for someone and showed you cared about them was sometimes all the help they needed. The hearty fish was both glad and relieved you called for a ceasefire until the Electric Terrain + Rain died out, and was more than happy, willing, AND able to continue supporting you in your grueling fight with Reiner! It was her honored duty to provide medical aid, and she'll be right as Rain after her Healer's Aura patches up the rest of that damage she suffered, so she'll be alright! As for treating Baltazar, she was able to do that in a right jiffy, fully restoring his HP by the time the ET died out and the Rain disappeared! The Mist Round Count will began to decrease now, starting from 4! Yang also recovers 3 HP by that time too, leaving him at 11/16 HP, correct?

(05-22-2018, 09:02 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:

Sister fiercest just gave you a long, even stare as you backed up her decision to remove her brother from the battle, before turning her nose up and looking away from you in clear dismissal. Sorry, but you'll have to try much harder to make up for that colossal and idiotic mistake to the draconic fox, but at least she's no longer actively hating on you!

The cat thief could only roll his eyes at the sound of your voice, before he tried his hardest to ignore you and focus on the fight/keep an eye out for Felica + Mew.