Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game] Lord Windos' PokeRole Adventure: Celadon City Vandel
I think there's only one theme to use for this area, right?  Though if you have another one in mind, Windos, I wouldn't complain about hearing that one either!

Nuclear Plant Zeta by Emdasche - Pokemon Uranium (didn't find any extended versions of it, unfortunately :/ )

'Appreciate the warning, Mew.  We'll have to monitor that carefully so you don't accumulate too much Radiation.  Don't think we want a Nuclear Mythical on our hands.  That'd be...bad.  Could use Transform in a pinch, too, but I'd rather not have Lindworm asking too many questions if we can avoid that...gonna have to be careful with how we manage when you are and aren't out of the Great Ball...'

Reiner checks his notes and gets ready to input those codes that Petrel dug up for him.

...he looks around, first, however.

"...Arial, where's Riza?" @Spiritmon
Arial takes one last look on the horizon, almost waiting someone to appear. "I hope you succeed on your mission...please come as much quick possible." Say Arial wishing to her safe. Before they enter the factory, Arial talk with Reiner and Lindword. He give the exiled guy one walkie talkie. "Here. You might need this in the remote chance of separation. We never know when you might need. What remind me." Arial takes his own walkie talkie. "Cat calling Ladybug. Respond Ladybug? What is the status of your mission?" Say Arial trying to enter in contact with Riza before enter the NRF.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Arial looks up from the Walkie Talkie. "Dont worry Reiner. I entering in contact with her. She is must have already finish her mission. One minute." Then he waits the message.
(07-12-2018, 07:06 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Arial takes one last look on the horizon, almost waiting someone to appear. "I hope you succeed on your mission...please come as much quick possible." Say Arial wishing to her safe. Before they enter the factory, Arial talk with Reiner and Lindword. He give the exiled guy one walkie talkie. "Here. You might need this in the remote chance of separation. We never know when you might need. What remind me." Arial takes his own walkie talkie. "Cat calling Ladybug. Respond Ladybug? What is the status of your mission?" Say Arial trying to enter in contact with Riza before enter the NRF.

Reiner eyes the walkie talkies carefully when Arial hands Lindworm one and attempts to contact Riza...

"...are these things even going to work in these radioactive areas?"
"Yes they will. In theory they will. Since we are not yet in a more powerfull radioactive area, the Walkie Talkie gonna work a little. Not as much strong as they should, but they will." Arial shrugre his shoulders. "I may be a little crazy, but not a fool. Besides, we can use the magnetic field of Magnezone to increase the radio field of the Walkie Talkie and make work in that area. Simple science man. Magnemites have the ability to control the eletric and magnetic field. And Magnezones have a more better control of that."
(Yeap, that was the music I was going to use, but forgot to mid post! Woops!)

(Riza is going to be gone for 2 more Cycles, so she ain't coming soon. Oh well!)

(07-12-2018, 07:05 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: I think there's only one theme to use for this area, right?  Though if you have another one in mind, Windos, I wouldn't complain about hearing that one either!

Nuclear Plant Zeta by Emdasche - Pokemon Uranium (didn't find any extended versions of it, unfortunately :/ )

'Appreciate the warning, Mew.  We'll have to monitor that carefully so you don't accumulate too much Radiation.  Don't think we want a Nuclear Mythical on our hands.  That'd be...bad.  Could use Transform in a pinch, too, but I'd rather not have Lindworm asking too many questions if we can avoid that...gonna have to be careful with how we manage when you are and aren't out of the Great Ball...'

Reiner checks his notes and gets ready to input those codes that Petrel dug up for him.

...he looks around, first, however.

"...Arial, where's Riza?" @Spiritmon

'I want that fate to happen even less so than you, Reiner, so I will return to my Great Ball when I've exhausted the time and energy I can maintain this Typing if you can not discretely supply me Iodine Tablets. Sustaining a Transformation is roughly as tiring as maintain Reflect Type, so we can alternate between them if that doable, with or without raising suspicion, though preferable the later. Or whatever arrangement we can come up with that prevents me from becoming even more twisted and broken than I am right now. Becoming Corrupted would hardly ruin me further than my current state, but minor degradation is still degradation, and none of us want that. '

….Well, the Rings restored a sense of dry sarcasm to her, at the very least.

(07-12-2018, 07:06 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Arial takes one last look on the horizon, almost waiting someone to appear. "I hope you succeed on your mission...please come as much quick possible." Say Arial wishing to her safe. Before they enter the factory, Arial talk with Reiner and Lindword. He give the exiled guy one walkie talkie. "Here. You might need this in the remote chance of separation. We never know when you might need. What remind me." Arial takes his own walkie talkie. "Cat calling Ladybug. Respond Ladybug? What is the status of your mission?" Say Arial trying to enter in contact with Riza before enter the NRF.

Lindworm accepts the Walkie talkie from you, but he's skeptical of whether or not it will work with all the background Radiation screwing with stuff.

As for 'Ladybug' you don't hear anything from her for several minutes....until you get what sounds like.....chittering? From what you can tell, it sounds positive, but your not getting much more meaning beyond that. Guess your ability to understand her only extends Face to Face.....

(07-12-2018, 08:21 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [/spoiler]

"Yes they will. In theory they will. Since we are not yet in a more powerfull radioactive area, the Walkie Talkie gonna work a little. Not as much strong as they should, but they will." Arial shrugre his shoulders. "I may be a little crazy, but not a fool. Besides, we can use the magnetic field of Magnezone to increase the radio field of the Walkie Talkie and make work in that area. Simple science man. Magnemites have the ability to control the eletric and magnetic field. And Magnezones have a more better control of that."

The God MechaBolta confirms Arial's theory with a chipper *Brrrrrzzzzzzooo!* , as boosting the power/range of electronics is well within their capabilities! Right now Magnetic Flux is doing it right now automatically, but as you get deeper into the NRF I'll have to do a Roll to see if Zeus' Help (In one form or another) works or not at certain intervals.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
"...you're not encouraging me very much with that, Arial.  Where's Riza?"
Also, forgot about this, but let me declare it now: Due to be INTIMATELY familiar and experienced with surviving through a Nuclear Disaster, Arial and his Pokémon all gain + 1 Dice to ALL of their Rolls while they are in the NRF! Like it or not, he's in his element in this glowing, gruesome place of horrors, and will be outperforming Reiner here guaranteed!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Arial with no fear give some quick info to Reiner. "Dont sweat about it Reiner. She is just finishing her mission in getting a bug/steel pokemon. She say positive signals and is coming to here." Then Arial give some quick update to Riza. "Okay Ladybug. Me, Darkness and one friend of him we gonna enter the Nuclear Factory now okay? Enter the Factory as most quick possible okay? Hide in the shadows and meet us as much quick possible inside there okay? And...be careful. Make one chiterring to yes and two for no if you understand or not."
(07-12-2018, 09:10 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:

You get some confused and worried chitters over the radio at first, before silence for several seconds, followed by a single chitter. Crude communication created, congratulations!