Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game] Lord Windos' PokeRole Adventure: Celadon City Vandel
(Two Revive, 5 Potions, 7 Super Potion, 1 Max Repel, 5 Full Heal. Also, how much XP did everyone get Windos? Please, Arial literally almost die. Some XP would be good.)
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
'I don't know whether it's more appropriate to call him the luckiest person here or the most unlucky, to be honest.  From what happened, it looked like he should be dead...*mental sigh*...well, can't go and have him die on us before we've even gotten started...time to figure out what we're working with here...'

A quick assessment of the situation shows that yes, treating those injuries is going to be costly.  It would take two very, very strong and expensive items at minimum to fully heal Arial that way: A Revive and a Max Potion/Full Restore.  Seeing that Arial has so many Super Potions, though, he uses one of them on Zeus.

...of course, Arial also demonstrated an alternate way to heal a huge amount of damage...

Reiner digs around in Arial's stuff, looking for the pokeball that contains Airmid the Alomomola.

She's probably shocked about the state Arial is in when he releases her.

"...before you go about healing him, Airmid, I just need a few seconds of your time to slightly patch up me, Melchior, and Arial's new Magnezone.  We need to be in top form, and I'd rather not be in any unneeded pain in this place.  Once that's done, go ahead and heal Arial up with Healing Wish."

Another 12 seconds of waiting isn't going to do enough harm to kill Arial, thankfully, and would be enough to restore Reiner's missing 2 HP and Zeus's missing 1 HP with Healer.

So, here's the immediate plan: Patch Zeus up with a Super Potion (putting him at 7/8), finish patching up Reiner, Melchior, and Zeus with Airmid's Healer (they'll all be at max HP after 12 seconds of being around Airmid), and THEN use Healing Wish.  And then it's almost like the Explosion never happened!  ...almost, but not quite.
(07-14-2018, 03:59 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: '

'We can at least say with confidence that he's certainly 'having interesting times' in the oriental sense of the phrase. Only Arbok could be said to be more 'fortunate' than they are, in my opinion. Hm...If he managed to be mauled to death by those Nuclear Ratatta, I could have revived him like we did with Emily and Mina, though that would mean either revealing my existence to Lindworm. Either that, or contriving an elaborate excuse for privacy and his inexplicit return to the land of the living, but given how sharp they are it would be....highly unlikely we could successfully bullshit him.'

'That's all besides the point. Just go over there and fix him up, so we don't have to go into NRF one man down already, nor deal with Riza no doubt.....expressiveness towards his demise later on.'

The ferromagnetic force initially gave you a warning *Brrrrzzzooom!* at your approach towards their trainer, but a quick explanation caused them to stand down and hover off to the side, looking worriedly on while you got to work assessing the survivor's injuries. They did give you an appreciative *Bzz!* for the Super Potion, though, [b]feeling MUCH better now (7/8 HP)[/b]! Melchior didn't react at all to this...

The clerical fish was stunned AND horrified by the sheer number of critical injuries sustained by her master, but her training/innate natural as a medic kicked in seconds later, with her immediately calming down to do her own quick assessment of the man's injuries while listening to you. She came to the same conclusions as you did to treat them, and so they turned to give you a small nods of her head and began focusing/spreading out her Healing Aura towards everyone specified, [b]fully patching them up in hardly anytime at all[/b]!

Then, she began channeling all her remaining Vital Energy and began to fervently pray for her master's recovery from the brink of death, glowing a bright pink light as she did so....!

Healing Wish
(6)(1)(3)(5)(3)(5)(1) (After Accounting for Pain!)
[b]…and her prayers were answered! Arial condition is Fully Restored, and he's suddenly brought back into consciousness! The exact opposite happens to Airimid as a consequence, as her eyes roll back into her head as she passes out, incapacitated for the rest of this Cycle even if she's Revived!

[/b]All's well now....relatively speaking, of course. Still down two Pokémon due to the Horde, but at least nobody is near death anymore! Speaking of which, what to do about all the Nuclear Ratatta/Raticate? Leave be, or kill them all so they aren't a problem later/to anyone ever again?

(Updates put on hold until the WTE Event is over, so that is that!)
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Reiner's all up in Arial's grill with the quick status update that immediately follows the Healing Wish.

"Welcome back to the land of the living, Arial.  Don't know how you're not dead, but lucky for you, ya aren't.  Might want to make sure your cat's okay, by the way.  Mice seem to have spooked him.  Also used one of your Super Potions to help patch up Magnezone (make sure to note that down, Spirit!).  And Airmid's exhausted herself bringin' ya back from the brink of death with Healing Wish.  Might want to use a Revive on her."  (@Spiritmon)

Reiner heads over to Metagross next and uses a Revival Herb on it to bring it back to consciousness and full HP.

"Great job, big guy.  Let's hope we don't encounter another situation where ya have to do that again."  Metagross also gets an appreciative pat on one of its metal legs.

Reiner also gives Frosslad a respectful nod.  Lindworm and his Dragonair, too.

...and then he speaks his piece on the current situation.

"...personally, I think we should just finish these rats off here and now.  I'd much prefer to not deal with them again later if we happen to be in here long enough for them to regain consciousness."
Damnit...Just damnit...Why this always happen to me?
Arial feel again the embrace of Death. He remember this feeling. It was just like the time Delta Muk exploded himself and kill Arial and almost kill his pokemons. 

And worse of all: I gonna die because I become food of a bunch of Nucmons. I should know someday I would die because of Reiner after that explosion....huh?

Arial feel a faint light. Something familiar. Airmid?

The light engulf Arial, and the next thing he feel alive once again. He gasp a lot of times trying to recovering from the almost death. "Man. This job can be resume in a few lines: Fainted everytime, and almost dead all the times." Arial didnt mind Reiner use his Super Potion to heal Zeus. He would do the same thing. He nod his head and use one item of his. A Revive on her to bring to life. "Thank you Airmid for saving my life. Also, thanks for healing Zeus Reiner. Just...next time lets try to avoid using Explode Moves. I already have more than enough bill with explosions."

When Reiner told about see if my cat its okay, I have a look on Melchior. Arial feel really bad for making his pokemon in such traumatic state. "Hey, dont worry Melchior, I okay now!" Arial than facepalm himself. "Who I kidding, are you okay Melchior? Are you too much injured my friend?"
(07-14-2018, 10:10 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:

With Metagross:

The living supercomputer just nodded their head/body , as they believe they preformed that operation to the fullest of their processing power, before they started grimacing at the taste of the Revival Herb. Even for such a Spock/Logical Pokémon as it, Natural Medicine was unpleasant to consume no matter what, and it took a unique individual to like such atrociously bitter flavors. However, their Happiness didn't drop at all from the Item's usage, due to the fact it was only Logical to use such it on them in order to reboot them without wasting too many resources.

With Frosslad and Dragonair:

Both just returned your gesture, though the frosted spirit included a bow with it too. Lindworm was too distracted with checking over his partner to notice your silent thanks, but you could easily assume they would have replicated his Dragon's cordial gesture.

With Airmid:

Once the heartfelt medic had fully roused herself from the post Revive haze, she gave you a weak smile and shook her head. She just did her duty, and she was MORE than happy to overexert herself if it meant NOBODY DIED ON HER WATCH. That was a BIG no no in her medical texts, unless the person was literally BEYOND her capabilities to save!

With Melchior:

The jungle lynx jolted into awareness and stared in wide eyed shock that his brother was alright, before their words managed to snap him out of it. Next thing that happened, they had already leaped on top of them, pushing them back down on the ground as they purred up a storm and started licking your (Arial's) face in push relief fueled happiness! His brother's alive, his brother's alive! He didn't fail, and they're alright!!! Oh thank Actan and Lanthan for this, thank you!!!

….Well, he's certainly fine and dandy, judging by his reaction!

Only two things left to take care of: The Ratattas, and the Rads that Arial has accumulated! Lindworm looks pensive at Reiner's suggestions to exterminate the lot of rats and be done with them, but for now holds his judgement until he hears from Arial.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

"First of all, there is something I would like to test. Rest a bit Airmid. You deserve after saving my life." When Airmid have returned, Arial pat the head of his brother. "I gladly too you are alive. Before anything, lets take care of these rads." Arial takes one Nuclear Ball, and release his Nuclear Queen, Sekmet. Lindworm might be scared to see a Nuclear Pokemon under the order of Arial, but he quick explain. "Dont worry about Sekmet my friend. She is nuclear Pokemon indeed, but she is docile one. Please, avoid make her nervous okay." Then Arial look to his sister. "Sister, I need your help with something: I receive nuclear attacks from hostile Nuclear Ratata and Raticate. You species is capable to manipulate the Nuclear Energy almost like living Nuclear Reactors. Could you be capable of absorb the Rads who is still inside of my body? Like you did when you absorb the heat of Excadrill back in our battle against that Fossil Researcher?"

Arial decide to wait Sekmet action before make the jugdment of the fate of those Nuclear Rats. He dont want to Sekmet witness such scene...
(07-14-2018, 10:53 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:

Melchoir didn't budge from your chest as he continued to re-assure himself that you were [i]really [/i]okay, but he did scooch back a bit to let you recall/summon Pokémon. He's not THAT focused/overjoyed to impede you that way!

Lindworm, like most non-Tandorians or people with a wealth of knowledge about Pokémon and/or international events, had no clue what Sekmet was, but he tensed when you warned him of her true nature.....before letting out a *Sigh* and warily nodding his head. Working around a such a....menacing creature wasn't what he called ideal, but for now he didn't have a reason to doubt you/your ability to control her.

Besides, if he couldn't trust the people he's allied with right now in their joint anti-radiation crusade....well, things would become all the more grim and desperate, if that were even possible (let alone acceptable).

(…)

Sekmet though about it for a moment, before letting out a negatory *Brrrzzt* and shaking their. She could absorb thermal energy and vent it out elsewhere just fine, but safely removing Rads was beyond her ability. Her very nature is to radiate and utlize Nuclear energy to survive and inflict MAXIMUM DEVESTATION against her enemies, not get rid of it...

"Hmm this is...not good news." Arial though for a moment. Then another idea came. "Could you be capable to absorb the superficial energy who is more close to my skin instead of my most deep rads who is inside more deep in my body? I know this is not very much effective in get rid the rads, but this could reduce the radiation in at least 5% to 6% at least. This could slow the process without the danger in bring to my life. Could you be capable of that? Even if just little, its already a help."
(07-14-2018, 11:24 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:

The Queen of Nuclear Green looked at you funnily, as she already 'said' that it was impossible for her to re-absorb Radiation, before she let out a *Bzzzzt….* as her stare turned thoughtful. While she couldn't absorb Rads herself, perhaps she could use her affinity to draw it into the environment instead? But if she did that....well, it would certainly be quite unpleasant for her master. Unlike hers, his body wasn't adapted/heavily mutated to handle channeling Nuclear energy 'safely', so her manipulating the Rads out of him would no doubt do a sizable amount of Damage. And that's if she could pull off such a act in the first place....

Eventually, Sekmet just cocks her head at you and lets out a questioning *Brrrzzzzzt?* She could certainly try to do as you asked, but there's no guarantee it will work, and its almost certainly going to hurt like crazy for you, and not in a good way!