Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game] Lord Windos' PokeRole Adventure: Celadon City Vandel
"Welp, its better than nothing I guess. Time to begin the job. I just hope I able to find anyone...and my Pokemon too." Than Arial begin to open the large vent using the Talon he find. He try to be careful with the job to not break the Sharp since its only weapon he have along with his TPK. And of course he will not try to open a vent with a psychic bullet. He is not Michael Bay to do that!
Cookie Ranger in some times.

ID Online: 187576

(7 hours ago)Spiritmon Wrote:
(7 hours ago)Lord Windos Wrote: In a sudden fit of intuation, Arial also moves the wardrobe to the side and finds a large vent that was closed up tight, but you think you could jimmy it open with that Sharp Talon you found. Don't know where it goes or where you'll end up, but its a much quicker and safe way out if you could manage to unscrew the cover off!

"Welp, its better than nothing I guess. Time to begin the job. I just hope I able to find anyone...and my Pokemon too." Than Arial begin to open the large vent using the Talon he find. He try to be careful with the job to not break the Sharp since its only weapon he have along with his TPK. And of course he will not try to open a vent with a psychic bullet. He is not Michael Bay to do that!

Untightening the Screws Check (1 of 4) = DEX (3) + 1/2 STR (1) + Perform (1) = 5D6 Dice
(2)(5)(6)(4)(2)

The first screw comes off relatively easily, so hopefull that is a sign of good things to come!

(4)(4)(2)(4)(3)

The second one is removed just as easily, and you couldn't help the excited grin on your face!

(2)(3)(3)(4)(5)

However, that excitement must have cause you hands to shake a little too much, for you hear a small *Chink!* sound as you makeshift screwdriver slips off the rusty bolt. You try again, this time taking a deep breath to calm yourself.

(6)(1)(4)(1)(2)

Unfortunately for you, that bolt must have screwed on too tight, for when you try to unscrew it again you a sharp *Cracking!* sound came from it as a small black piece broke off from the base, causing you to abort the attempt. The knife was still usable as a weapon/screwdriver despite the damage, but you had the feeling 1-2 more failed attempt would impair its ability to defend yourself, or break it entirely. You managed to remove the top two screws from the panel covering the vent, so you could potentially try and brute force the cover off , but that could lead to complications in of itself.

What's your next move, chief?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

"Damn." Arial was quite grumpy with this situation. "If I not succeed now, its bye bye escape route. But I must at least try."

Action: Try to open with the vent with the Talon. I feel with luck this time. No pain no gain. If not work, he will try to open with his bare hands.
Cookie Ranger in some times.

ID Online: 187576

(5 hours ago)Spiritmon Wrote: "Damn." Arial was quite grumpy with this situation. "If I not succeed now, its bye bye escape route. But I must at least try."

Action: Try to open with the vent with the Talon. I feel with luck this time. No pain no gain. If not work, he will try to open with his bare hands.

(3)(5)(3)(3)(3)

*CRACK!*

Another large piece flies of the Talon, reducing the Effective damage of the weapon by 1, and removing the Bleed Effect. However, it was still usable as screwdriver, so you keep at trying to unscrew that darn bolt!

(3)(4)(5)(6)(5)

With a particularly viscous twist with the Talon, you manage to get that blasted screw off, leaving you with only one left to remove. Can he do this without royally screwing up at the last second?

(5)(1)(2)(3)(1)

*BRAAAACK!* And there goes the Sharp Talon, shattered completely as it crumbled in your hands! However, with 3/4 of the screws removed from the cover, you would have a much easer time twisting it off/rotating it to unbar the vent!

Vent Remove Check: STR (2) + Perform (1) = 3D6 Dice
(2)(4)(5)

There we go!  The vent cover is no longer blocking the escape route, thank heavens! You may of lost your weapon in the process, but at least it was not in vain! Presuming you immediately enter it, you manage to crawl around in the crampt confines, making a sharp turn left soon after you entered the vent system and continuing onwards, careful not to make too much a racket. Soon enough you come to an intersection, one way continuing 'straight ahead', and the other way going left. Its too dark to see what which ways goes where, so you'll have to make a blind choice here, sadly.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Speaking of blind choices...

'Hmmm...let's scan the premises and see if we can't sense the presence of anything or anyone, partner.  I'd rather not go in blindly if we can avoid it.'
Pokerole Roleplay: Slapping plants and melting fridges as Nathan!
http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=816

Pokerole Side Game: Preparing for Trouble as Reiner!
http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=1674