Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Game] Lord Windos' PokeRole Adventure: Celadon City Vandel
(10-19-2018, 11:29 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:

"Well, no need to be alcohol Lindworm. It can be a soda or water. We need some commemoration after survive in such place like this one. This is the least I owe you. I insist."

(10-19-2018, 11:49 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:

Arial already have a slight idea for what comes next. He follow Reiner to a little more privated place to talk with Reiner. "Well, I have a slight idea about what you want to talk about it. Its about my Cursed Arm TPK correct?" There was no need in disguise as a fool, so Arial decided to finally talk about that.

(Yesterday, 12:09 AM)Lord Windos Wrote:

Arial was not impress with such state as Alexandria. He give a weak punch in Lindworm to awake him. "Hey, no need to act so much formal Lindworm. Despite the intimidating aura, she is a nice person in fact. Ehh, nice Legendary its better say. But as little tip to you...dont angry her anyway Lindworm. Unless you want to hit a wall with her psychic power like a ragdoll. I unfortanely learn that in the hard way..." Say Arial remembering those day. He even show a few scars Arial have after Mew psychic attack (since it was a critical back in that time). "Trust me: You really dont want to feel the rage of a woman who hold the power of creation itself."

As for Alexandria...he just say a few words. "Well, cant say its the the most strange thing in my life. Anyway, nice to meet you Alexandria. Names Arial. Arial Copycat Shrondinger. I am Reiner bodyguard. But you can just call me Arial."
Flying Altarias with Heart!
Skull Ruins
PUNpare for trouble with Arial!
Celadon City
(Yesterday, 07:06 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Arial already have a slight idea for what comes next. He follow Reiner to a little more privated place to talk with Reiner. "Well, I have a slight idea about what you want to talk about it. Its about my Cursed Arm TPK correct?" There was no need in disguise as a fool, so Arial decided to finally talk about that.

Reiner narrows his eyes.  "...how the hell do you know that?"
Pokerole Roleplay: Slapping plants and melting fridges as Nathan!
http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=816

Pokerole Side Game: Preparing for Trouble as Reiner!
http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=1674
"I guess you could say it's six sense. I told you in the past: I crazy but not dumb. What other reason could be take me to a private place to talk without the presence of Lindworm or Alexandria? I a little more smart than I look if you don't know. But I was right correct?"
Flying Altarias with Heart!
Skull Ruins
PUNpare for trouble with Arial!
Celadon City
(Yesterday, 01:23 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: "I guess you could say it's six sense. I told you in the past: I crazy but not dumb. What other reason could be take me to a private place to talk without the presence of Lindworm or Alexandria? I a little more smart than I look if you don't know. But I was right correct?"

Reiner grumbles unintelligibly instead of directly responding to Arial.  "...any sane person would have assumed I was going to scold them for something..."

Unfortunately, as we all know, Arial is not sane.  Hopefully the charade worked as far as Alexandria and Lindworm go, though.

Reiner looks Arial in the eyes, his gaze stern and unwavering.  Then he simply drops the bombshell with no warning and a flat, matter of fact tone.

"...Mew and I are going to destroy them.  And Mew will not be pleased if you hang on to TPK.  And she is not playing any games right now.  You keep that weapon, and you'll either be facing terrors like Alice alone...or Mew will insist that we take it from you by force."

Reiner doesn't really say what his opinion on the matter is, but he's certainly dead serious about what he's actually saying.
Pokerole Roleplay: Slapping plants and melting fridges as Nathan!
http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=816

Pokerole Side Game: Preparing for Trouble as Reiner!
http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=1674