Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Want to love and raise a HA Devimp
Hello forums,

I was getting back into this game and I've been having massive trouble getting a HA Devimp. I was wanting to train one for my final team, so I was wondering if anybody had one that I could have? It doesn't have to be some sort of perfect IVs + nature, but having it be at least moderately competitive would be nice. I plan on using this Devimp forever so it would get a lot of love, not just going to throw it in the PC for breeding/bragging rights or w/e. 

Thank you!
I have one in case you still wish for one:

It's just laying around on PC, so you can have it for free. Just need to show and meet up to gather it.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(07-26-2017, 12:38 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: I have one in case you still wish for one:

It's just laying around on PC, so you can have it for free. Just need to show and meet up to gather it.

Awesome! Good IVs, except where it counts Tongue
As long as the nature isn't a penalty to attack that would be awesome! I'm getting on now and will be on for most of the rest of the day.
It has an adamant nature. ^^

So then, if you're free and on, throw something on GTS asking for a male Devimp Lv.1 and send ne the data of walhat you deposited. I don't really care what it is that you deposit, as long as it's no Chiynmunk...
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(07-26-2017, 04:06 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: It has an adamant nature. ^^

So then, if you're free and on, throw something on GTS asking for a male Devimp Lv.1 and send ne the data of walhat you deposited. I don't really care what it is that you deposit, as long as it's no Chiynmunk...

Oh duh, I could have figured out the nature from the colors on the stats. Awesome!

At the moment I'm on the boat, so I'm unable to get to a Pokecenter. I'll go through the battles quickly and let you know ASAP when I get something on, thanks!
Alright I've gotten to a Pokecenter now. I put in a level 10 Tubjaw, caught with a net ball, has 31 SpA IV and bad in everything else.
Alright then, give me a few minutes... Any nickname for the Devimp before trading it?
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Lucifer would be great!
Renamed and sent, enjoy~
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Thank you so much!