Poll: What you will do?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Search the sound of your left
57.14%
4 57.14%
Go to the Arena
14.29%
1 14.29%
Run. Screw Everything
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pokemon Nuclear Survive
One to Lunalup and one to Magikarp. Soon you all have a surprise :3
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Until now its 1 vote to Lunalup from Akexus and 1 vote to Magikarp from Pokenerd25. Just one more vote to decide what pokemon will come. If someone until today, perhaps i post today. Just vote in this poll in that site:

http://www.polljunkie.com/poll/eytcgd/po...survive-03

Tell in comments why you choose the choice you made.
Now this is a chapter who will surprised everyone.

Chapter 3: The Cat

When you thow the Pokeball the pokeball who out...it was a Magikarp?! What insane trainer would bring a useless pokemon like that one. Arbok was confused about the fish who was trying to take air. Nuclear Arbok then bite Magikarp and throw to another direction. He have eyes on you, eager to kill. Then something very strange happens. The Magikarp begin to melt and change, until he take the form of Lunapup! He use Shadow Clanw, hiting the eyes of Nuclear Arbok, make him blind! Then use Bone Rush, hiting a pillar behind Nuclear Arbok, hiting the neck of Nuclear Arbok. After a intense resistance, the Nuclear Arbok fall dead.

The Lunapup then come in your direction. He melt again and become a little cat with six eyes, a Duplicat. The Duplicat was in the form of Magikarp and now he is your new friend. The girl you save thanks you for save her. Her name is Mare. You take this opportunity to look better the place with the items you found later. If you two want to survive, you and Mare need to divided some weapons for both with you. You decide:

A - Take the cane, and give the piece of glass to Mare
B - Take piece of glass, and give the cane to Mare
C - Take the both to yourself
D - Search a little to find something more useful

Like always just vote in this pool:

http://www.polljunkie.com/poll/qgkeix/po...-survive-4

Say in the comments why your choice.

Now i take this opportunity to explain about the use of Transform in this survive thread: In this Roleplay Duplicat have bad injuries and because of the Nuclear explosion of Urayne, its not turn Duplicat into a Nuclear Pokemon, but change his DNA. Duplicat can only use the Transform move five times per day (in the roleplay of course). Duplicat already uses 2 times: One when he transform in Magikarp, and one when he became Lunapup.
D: 'I' would take the cane, and search a more useful thing to defend ourselves. For exemple, the iron bars that can be a little everywhere after the explosion.
Aww it could have been a magikarp with flail and focus sash! So much of a bad decision was made
For i am a Beater Of Many, A Collector Of Most, and a Drawer of Some.

In-Game Trainer Name: Lazor

ID:232396
Hello, all! Decided to join this little adventure (now that I've finished the story, it'll be nice to explore some alternate plotlines!)

I voted D... although I would probably hang on to the cane and glass just in case there wasn't anything immediately useful nearby.
(11-28-2016, 03:45 PM)Akexus Wrote: D: 'I' would take the cane, and search a more useful thing to defend ourselves. For exemple, the iron bars that can be a little everywhere after the explosion.

(12-08-2016, 09:06 AM)Laz0r C0mf0rt Wrote: Aww it could have been a magikarp with flail and focus sash! So much of a bad decision was made

(12-12-2016, 12:04 AM)EeveeBailey Wrote: Hello, all!  Decided to join this little adventure (now that I've finished the story, it'll be nice to explore some alternate plotlines!)

I voted D... although I would probably hang on to the cane and glass just in case there wasn't anything immediately useful nearby.

Good argument. Since everyone choose "D", i will Begin to write the next chapter today. Thanks everyone about the votes Blush
Its you people who inspired me to continue, even my english is bad  Confused
What I try to say is: You rock guys! Wink