Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the pc
this has been a thing I have been wondering about can you change the name of the box that your Pokemon are in(Twitch's PC) because only the box for items changes to your name as seen here (i picked a bad name)[Image: whyyy.png]
No, just like in the main series games, your Pokemon are always stored in the same PC name (Bill's PC, etc). Twitch is one of the creators of Uranium if you didn't know.
Current project:
http://fringehikers.com/
Tabletop RPG PokeRole: http://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthread.php?tid=789
"I encourage Sceptile to branch out."
One of the original creators, to be specific, before they got DMCA and bullied into submission by the Big N. Man, they can't just let people have nice things, no matter how harmless or innoculous they are...
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(07-29-2017, 06:39 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: One of the original creators, to be specific, before they got DMCA and bullied into submission by the Big N. Man, they can't just let people have nice things, no matter how harmless or innoculous they are...

Oh, ehm, Windos, there already been the discussion/we had the discussion that copyright issues aren't such an easy thing, regardless how harmful or innoculus they may be. ^^;
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(07-30-2017, 01:51 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(07-29-2017, 06:39 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: One of the original creators, to be specific, before they got DMCA and bullied into submission by the Big N. Man, they can't just let people have nice things, no matter how harmless or innoculous they are...

Oh, ehm, Windos, there already been the discussion/we had the discussion that copyright issues aren't such an easy thing, regardless how harmful or innoculus they may be. ^^;

I know, and I still stand by my argument, but that doesn't mean I find it an utterly distasteful that Nintendo just can't accept the existence of non-profit fanworks, and just quashes them beneath their heals. Siiiiigh....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(07-30-2017, 01:56 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 01:51 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(07-29-2017, 06:39 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: One of the original creators, to be specific, before they got DMCA and bullied into submission by the Big N. Man, they can't just let people have nice things, no matter how harmless or innoculous they are...

I know, and I still stand by my argument, but that doesn't mean I find it an utterly distasteful that Nintendo just can't accept the existence of non-profit fanworks, and just quashes them beneath their heals. Siiiiigh....

Of course it's not great and everything, dear, but there's actually nothing we can do to change that, Nintendo is clearly having the upper hand in this issue. Nothing wrong with creating and sharing Fanwork though, absolutely not, and I can see and agree somewhat with the arguments of yours, but I find if wrong is people outright hate Nintendo and call them names for what they have done... The isse isn't that easy. But after all, in the end we are still standing as a community, which is great so see and showing how much Uranium (or Fangames ingeneral?) actually means to us.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(Hey Guys o/ I don't think a Help thread is an appropriate place to discuss the complexities and intricacies of Copyright Law. Wink )
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
And besides, all the work and fight of Twitch was not in vain. One year late, Uranium and his community still strong as ever. All the Uranium fans....no, better, the many people of Pokemon community make this happen. Who would think a game like this would create such great community. I may disappeared for a time, but I never forget everything I live here. The discussions in the thread. The terrible we all make in the Pokemon joke show. The adventures in the Roleplay (who is stop for now). And many, MANY others things. Uranium still have much more to show.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.