Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worth the Wait
So today was a day I had been looking forward to for a long time.

After almost a year of on and off egg hatching, I finally got myself a shiny Devimp. Holy crap, was it worth the wait!
5IV, with the only missing IV being in his most useless stat, but that not perfect IV is still 1 point away from perfect (and the closest I've gotten to 6IV) on top of a perfect Nature and Ability! Not only an amazing shiny but it has so much competitive potential and is still the best thing I've hatched in Uranium.

Edit: Also, so no one thinks this was a random egg, I was breeding for a competitive shiny, but it still came out way better than I could have hoped!
Congradulations, mate! I know how bloody hard it is to get 6IV Pokémon and Shinies, and you went out and accomplished both? Nice! I wonder if you are going to breed a fully competitive shiny team, though....
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
(08-03-2017, 09:04 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Congradulations, mate! I know how bloody hard it is to get 6IV Pokémon and Shinies, and you went out and accomplished both? Nice! I wonder if you are going to breed a fully competitive shiny team, though....
 I may just try that because shortly after the Devimp not only did I get another shiny, this time Selkid (Now a Syrentide though with a bad nature and not perfect IVs),

[Image: E4UkkBQ.png]

I then also got, in the same clutch of eggs, my first 6IV! (though also bad nature)

[Image: O2GTUH1.png]

I don't know what is happening today but I am on a roll.

These guys and the Devimp were all bred using the Easter Winotinger event Pokemon which is why even though I just started breeding the Selkids they have good IVs.
That's one hell of a Devimp. Treat it well and it will lead you to victory!
Backup your saves, don't lose progress!
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium

Save Backups:
C:\users\<Username>\Saved Games\Pokemon_Uranium\Backups

OID: 000003 OT: Cody
Almost a year on and off hatching eggs... such patience and persistence deserves praise.

I've seen so many Devimp named 'Lucifer' already, it seems to be a popular name for the 'Mon. I can see why. C:
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Nice hach man! It's quite difficult to have a Shiny and a mon to competitive. It's wonderful to see such strong breeders making this game strong and alive.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.